20%
Liv Boeree
22%
Cheryl Cole
29%

Total votes: 51

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Group G - Last 32

Post by Chuck Taylor »

Welcome to the final 32 of Miss Fiso 2010

You have 1 vote

Top 2 go through

Any draws will be decided by number of votes in previous rounds, if still tied then lots will be drawn

Poll will run for 3 days

Please see pictures below for Group G

Kelly Brook

Halle Berry

Liv Boeree

Cheryl Cole

El Neilio 10
Grumpy Old Man
Location: Banned from telling the truth in the "Elite league - 2011 / 12" thread
FS Record: First Sun Weekly winner of the second decade of the third Millennium

Re: Group G - Last 32

Post by El Neilio 10 »

Tight between Kelly and Halle, I have to give my vote to Ms Berry as she's a spitting image one of my very favourite barmaids... :P

Is this where Karrde sees the flop?

Hmmm...

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

Am I right in thinking that this whole World Cup thing started off after a discussion about whether Cheryl Cole was attractive or not with most FISOers saying that they weren't really into her (so to speak.. :wink: )? Bit surprising then that she's leading the way in this group then... :?

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

johnF wrote:Am I right in thinking that this whole World Cup thing started off after a discussion about whether Cheryl Cole was attractive or not with most FISOers saying that they weren't really into her (so to speak.. :wink: )? Bit surprising then that she's leading the way in this group then... :?
How people vote for the once-seemed-cute-but-is-now-horrible-and-plastic-plus-we-all-know-she-is-chavvy-racist-bitch-who'll-cry-for-your-sympathy-or-your-phone-vote over the lovely Halle Berry is beyond me.

Thankfully Kelly Brook is now leading the group too

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

You people shock me :x Why are you all voting for Brook over Boeree. Liv is the perfect girl!

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

johnF wrote:Am I right in thinking that this whole World Cup thing started off after a discussion about whether Cheryl Cole was attractive or not with most FISOers saying that they weren't really into her (so to speak.. :wink: )? Bit surprising then that she's leading the way in this group then... :?
Once she comes up against real quality, like Kylie, she will get well and truly spanked.
Not a hard spanking though

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Karrde wrote:You people shock me :x Why are you all voting for Brook over Boeree. Liv is the perfect girl!
Who? Never heard of her.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore
FS Record: Top 300 in all-time FPL rankings

Post by Hogmeister »

Surprised wrote:
Once she comes up against real quality, like Kylie, she will get well and truly spanked.
Not a hard spanking though
That is an image I am having real difficulty getting out of my mind :lol:

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore
FS Record: 11/12 Sun WDT Top 100 ~ 2012 BDO Darts FISO League Champion ~ 2011 Yorkshire Post Golf Weekly Winner ~ 10/11 TFF Wk 8 Winner ~ TFF FISO Block Party Cup Winner ~ Daily Mail 61st

Post by Chuck Taylor »

The way the draw is if they both win their groups they can't meet until the final (kylie and cole) Brazil v Scotland :D but we know Scotland would never get to the final! :lol:

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper

Post by Karrde »

murf wrote:
Karrde wrote:You people shock me :x Why are you all voting for Brook over Boeree. Liv is the perfect girl!
Who? Never heard of her.
You shouldnt hold that against her! 30 seconds reading each girls bio would show you that Liv is a million times more attractive a personality... 30 seconds looking at each girls photos will show that while Kelly does have remarkable jubblies, Liv is stunningly attractive to look at in every department!

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

Karrde wrote:
murf wrote:
Who? Never heard of her.
You shouldnt hold that against her! 30 seconds reading each girls bio would show you that Liv is a million times more attractive a personality... 30 seconds looking at each girls photos will show that while Kelly does have remarkable jubblies, Liv is stunningly attractive to look at in every department!

They have bios?

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Her photos on here do nothing for me I'm afraid, I like a nice face on top for starters and here body is very straight and not curvy (not just talking up top). Just ripping most of your clothes of to pose doesn't make you sexy or fanciable.

You also have to 'know' them or their celebrity to a degree to be able to vote for them or we'd just have a load of (page 3?) models etc up there.

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Post by Hogmeister »

murf wrote:Her photos on here do nothing for me I'm afraid, I like a nice face on top for starters and here body is very straight and not curvy (not just talking up top). Just ripping most of your clothes of to pose doesn't make you sexy or fanciable.

You also have to 'know' them or their celebrity to a degree to be able to vote for them or we'd just have a load of (page 3?) models etc up there.
Agreed - I have tried to vote only for those who I have previously heard of (and based on personality etc as well, not just looks)... which has often meant the choice was quite limited.

Chuck Taylor
Dumbledore

Post by Chuck Taylor »

With Brook leading we could have Cole v Kylie in the next round! Kylie would have be the 2/5 favourite in that match with Cole at 2/1 and draw at 6/1 :D

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper

Post by Karrde »

murf wrote:Her photos on here do nothing for me I'm afraid, I like a nice face on top for starters

You dont think thats a nice face :shock: Youre a hard hard man to please. Thats a way prettier face than Brook!
murf wrote:and her body is very straight and not curvy (not just talking up top). Just ripping most of your clothes of to pose doesn't make you sexy or fanciable.

Granted she doesnt have astonishing bouncers, but she is hardly lacking... cant say thats a straight and unfeminine body :shock:
murf wrote:You also have to 'know' them or their celebrity to a degree to be able to vote for them or we'd just have a load of (page 3?) models etc up there.
Oh I dont know, part of the fun of this is being introduced to a world of beauties that I hadnt seen before. That Pole Vaulter for example, I would never have noticed if it hadnt been for Fiso.

murf
FISO Viscount

Post by murf »

Nice enough face in that first one but hard to tell with all that slap on :wink:

The bottom photo shows EXACTLY what I meant about her straight figure, look at the line of her body on the right hand side. Might be the pose/angle but also makes her look like she has meaty/scary thighs and knees!

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper

Post by Karrde »

meaty thighs? :shock: Youre a hard man to please sir.

The girl has great legs!

Hope there are some sane people out there to increase her vote count rather than just voting for Brook because she has gigantic boobs and "ive heard of her"

Vote Liv :mrgreen:

Hogmeister
Dumbledore

Post by Hogmeister »

You're obviously committed to the cause Karrde (not her agent, are you? :wink: ) but even having reviewed the batch of pics, I think the voting on this one looks about right with her in fourth of four... beauty in the eye of the beholder and all that, I guess.

....and, no, I didn't vote for Ms Brook, as it happens!

johnF
Grumpy Old Man

Post by johnF »

Karrde wrote:
murf wrote:You also have to 'know' them or their celebrity to a degree to be able to vote for them or we'd just have a load of (page 3?) models etc up there.
Oh I dont know, part of the fun of this is being introduced to a world of beauties that I hadnt seen before. That Pole Vaulter for example, I would never have noticed if it hadnt been for Fiso.
I agree with both of you. I think the biggest thing counting against Liv in this voting group isn't her face or body but the fact that a lot of people won't have heard of her, particularly compared to the other names in this group. (I think she looks great in that classy photo with the black top BTW, not so keen on the one with the cigar though).

I totally agree with Karrde though in that one of the best things about this World Cup is finding out about babes who I hadn't heard of before. (Jessica-Jane Clement is another one I wasn't aware of).

Anyway I just Wiki'd Liv and noticed that she studied physics at Manchester Uni. The same course and Uni as me!! :shock: :shock: Unfortunately she was there a few years later than me though... :cry: , as I think I might just have remembered her....even half decent lookin chics were few and far between on our course :roll: I've got this image of hundreds of nerdy guys sat in our old lecture theater with their eyes on stalks and every so often one of them nipping off to the bogs :lol:

I've already voted for Halle Berry but based on this new knowledge I'd probably reconsider my vote if I could.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Miss Fiso World Cup 2010”