To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

UEFA Champions League Fantasy 2015/16

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
mayweather
FISOhead

Re: UEFA Champions League Fantasy 2015/16

Post by mayweather »

yes but ive seen lots of games played at 11pm in spain etc. doesnt seem to be a problem and other teams in the group dont get the advantage of knowing their result.

its a joke that some of these countries can play in the champions league. wouldnt mind if they were good teams but most of them will achieve nothing. having our top european teams travelling to the backend of nowhere playing against pub opposition cant do them much good. these shit eastern teams should be in a group of their own

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

The "shit eastern teams" in this round:

CSKA beat PSV
BATE beat Roma
Zenit beat Gent
Astana drew with Galatasaray

Maybe the shit western teams should adapt and play at 6PM :D

ironcub14
Wideboy
FS Record: 2015/16 FPL: shite, UEL: good, UCL: excellent

Post by ironcub14 »

Monsignor wrote:The "shit eastern teams" in this round:

CSKA beat PSV
BATE beat Roma
Zenit beat Gent

Hahaha

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

CSKA beat PSV
BATE beat Roma
Zenit beat Gent

all rubbish teams who will never win any european silverware in all fairness. of course they can all win their home games in the back of beyond on plastic pitches.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

mayweather wrote:

CSKA beat PSV
BATE beat Roma
Zenit beat Gent

all rubbish teams who will never win any european silverware in all fairness. of course they can all win their home games in the back of beyond on plastic pitches.
a team drawing at home to galatasary is hardly worth boasting about is it.

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

Obviously it's not some grand accomplishment but what I'm saying is that these teams have the quality for the group stage of the Champions League, CSKA and Zenit I think can play almost anyone in Europe.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

Monsignor wrote:Obviously it's not some grand accomplishment but what I'm saying is that these teams have the quality for the group stage of the Champions League, CSKA and Zenit I think can play almost anyone in Europe.
yes. cska outplayed city away last season or the year before.

i was a bit harsh. just vexed i missed the deadline yesterday. its the real minnows i was having more of a pop at

the deadlines in europa are even worse. often games on at 4pm makes it hard as we are guessing team selections.

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

I know the feeling - I guess I just can't bring myself to care about fantasy CL because of how terrible the site is this year with all the bugs and the late start.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

Monsignor wrote:I know the feeling - I guess I just can't bring myself to care about fantasy CL because of how terrible the site is this year with all the bugs and the late start.
yes. there are teams with 4 strikers and 6 defenders. its madness

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

mayweather wrote:
Monsignor wrote:I know the feeling - I guess I just can't bring myself to care about fantasy CL because of how terrible the site is this year with all the bugs and the late start.
yes. there are teams with 4 strikers and 6 defenders. its madness
I wouldn't know, I can't even open anybody else's team lol

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Anybody got a clue how many points they scored this week.
Mine says 55 points for the week which i guess looks about right, however the individual totals are all over the place.
I have 2 players who haven't played yet this week on 0 which is at least 1 thing i'm sure is right :)
The 3 players i transferred in this week look correctish: Marcano (PORTO DEF ) 7pts Parejo (VAL MID) 4pts & Neymar 8pts.
The other 6 I can't make any sense of - The week 2 totals bare no resemblance to my week 2 total, so it's very hard to judge if the the week 3 scores are supposed to include the week 2 scores are not.
Shatov is showing 17pts this week, which is way too high for 1 week but might be near the mark for 2 weeks. On the other hand Costa (BAYERN) is showing 4pts, which I think is too low for a 2 week score.

At the moment i haven't a clue which players to sub out for my 3 bench outfield players.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

My team score has now changed 3 times in the last 3 hours.
I think Neymar has only been credited with 1 assist, anybody watch Barca last night? Is this likely to get changed to the 2 assists that every match report i've seen seems to credit him with. If he has 2 assists I'll stick with the armband if he only has 1 i'm gonna twist to Ronaldo.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

I got 58, the captain score isn't doubled on the picture but it is when I add all the points, so it looks about right

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

If anyone changes their captain, make sure to reload and double-check - I changed mine from Suarez to Draxler, but when I reloaded it was on Gimenez :|

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

reminder to all in the fiso league: mickey mouse astana play at 3pm tomorrow so deadline is the earliest ive ever seen.

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Just a bump for the above. 3pm today

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Sooo... the site is so bugged that I managed to sub off Gaitan who was sent off

Monsignor
FISOhead

Post by Monsignor »

And check this retardedness out:

It won't let me save my team after making substitutions, saying my captain isn't in the team :?: There is also no option to change my captain when clicking on any of the players.

That's it. I give up. Goodbye UEFA.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

asm_fanz wrote:Sooo... the site is so bugged that I managed to sub off Gaitan who was sent off
how did you manage this mate? i had gaitan and luisao but cant get rid of gaitan eventhough ive tried a few times.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

Monsignor wrote:And check this retardedness out:

It won't let me save my team after making substitutions, saying my captain isn't in the team :?: There is also no option to change my captain when clicking on any of the players.

That's it. I give up. Goodbye UEFA.
is your team valid? i was forced to play my wildard to be able to field a team this gwk. It was because i had 4 strikers and 6 defenders in my squad. got away with it for the first 2 weeks but i guess someone complained about invalid teams and theyve acted. After wildcarding and having 2-5-5-3 i can now make all the changes and can make manual subs etc.

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

mayweather wrote:
asm_fanz wrote:Sooo... the site is so bugged that I managed to sub off Gaitan who was sent off
how did you manage this mate? i had gaitan and luisao but cant get rid of gaitan eventhough ive tried a few times.
I made my 4 substitutions (without submitting the team) and noticed that Gaitan's shirt wasn't 'greyish' anymore so I took him out for one of the guys I had previously subbed off. I submitted the team and it looks like it worked.

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

asm_fanz wrote:
mayweather wrote:
I made my 4 substitutions (without submitting the team) and noticed that Gaitan's shirt wasn't 'greyish' anymore so I took him out for one of the guys I had previously subbed off. I submitted the team and it looks like it worked.
he was grayed out on my team so i couldn't do it that way. but i found another way to do it and its worked!

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

Nice!
How ridiculous when you think about it... UEFA really didn't put much effort into this year's version

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

asm_fanz wrote:Nice!
How ridiculous when you think about it... UEFA really didn't put much effort into this year's version
ya lol its crazy. its the same with the uefa cup fantasy too. have to wildcard there as i also had 4 strikers who were set up well until the last group games. but now is a good time to play it anyways. be interesting to see who wins this. i bet good money hes used every bug and error to his advantage. maybe we will all be able to pick our captain after the fact later tonight, who knows!

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

hey buddy. looks like theyve made a meal of the subs. theyve taken my good players like smalling luisao oblack. all their points are gone. hows your team looking? think ill stop playing the game after this gwk its just ridiculous

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

mayweather wrote:
hey buddy. looks like theyve made a meal of the subs. theyve taken my good players like smalling luisao oblack. all their points are gone. hows your team looking? think ill stop playing the game after this gwk its just ridiculous
Same here my points from yesterday are gone (instead their next game's date is shown). It'll probably get fixed tomorrow though

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

asm_fanz wrote:
mayweather wrote:
Same here my points from yesterday are gone (instead their next game's date is shown). It'll probably get fixed tomorrow though
im not so confident mate. it appears weve lost our points from yesterday. reason i say that is because i have players highlighted on my bench but not in my starting 11. if thats the case i think ill abandon the team. eventhough i sitched to neymar cpt which he did well and guys like alaba. i think subbing out gaitan has wrecked it somehwo...anyways hopefully your right and they fix it tomorrow. i lost pts for smalling 7, oblak 7,luisao 12, mata 3

asm_fanz
Grumpy Old Frog

Post by asm_fanz »

mayweather wrote:
asm_fanz wrote:
mayweather wrote:
im not so confident mate. it appears weve lost our points from yesterday. reason i say that is because i have players highlighted on my bench but not in my starting 11. if thats the case i think ill abandon the team. eventhough i sitched to neymar cpt which he did well and guys like alaba. i think subbing out gaitan has wrecked it somehwo...anyways hopefully your right and they fix it tomorrow. i lost pts for smalling 7, oblak 7,luisao 12, mata 3
Well it looks like you had a great week... I only lost 2 pointers from yesterday's games :lol:

mayweather
FISOhead

Post by mayweather »

yes mate. still had a great gwk with neymar cpt and suarez,alaba and the porto right back. in the end it looks like ill only have 7 players yet still break 50. might send them an email wondering what the story is.

scopsm
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 6th AOL comp 2009/10 season; Winner of SportsKnockout Pro League, 15th William Hill 2010/11, 2nd Sun Dream Team weekly Dec 2014, 3rd Tennis for Free Champions League 2015

Post by scopsm »

Game is really flaky, couldn't bring in Lewandowski for Ronaldo as my captain off sub bench. Invalid team, it kept saying.
I had a 5-3-2 and was bringing in striker for striker.
Today has allowed me to bring in Lewandowski and make him captain (only by bringing him in place of one of my defenders) so team formation becomes 4-3-3 so not sure what is going on in the game.

I find the Predictor game just has bad when trying to select the fixture for double-points (didn't allow me to choose it).

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”