To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 Game - Website and feedback

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
MoSe
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISODAS CUP Winner Season 25
FISO H2H Winner: 15/16 Div2 - 16/17 Div1
FISO Mirror: 16/17 PL Winner

UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 Game - Website and feedback

Post by MoSe »

a) enter the official league when it opens
I see League Creation is enabled already (I tested it :mrgreen: )
although for Team Entry, playerlist is still composed of "TestPlayer#" :roll:

I had found last summer FIFA McDo WC one horrible, interface- and management-wise
let's hope the UEFA one it's better, rules and scoring look indeed much more FPL-like

MoSe
Dumbledore

Re: UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 - Chit-chat, official FISO league and knockout sidegame thread

Post by MoSe »

Tacalabala wrote:I think we should wait until the game is properly up and running, it's going to get confusing for some as the url is a Champions League one, which will obviously change in a matter of days.
it's ok, I''ve no urge myself and as I had posted in the removed post, the playerlist is still only reporting "Test Players#"

but I googled and found  http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/
it allowed me to register and enter a team (full of Test Players ;) ) as http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/CleverTV/ ... tryhome.do

True, if I click Home it redirects me to the UCL or EL fantasy page, with another ID... but the URL keeps sayin u21... ??? :mrgreen:
I only get to the U21 fantasy if I follow the link above I bookmarked afgter team entry
Immagine.JPG
of course I've no problems waiting... I hope I won't forgtet it tho! ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Re: UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 Game - Website and feedback

Post by MoSe »

hhmmm... now the link I had saved to My Team
http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/CleverTV/ ... tryhome.do
says: Your selected entry is unavailable

... that's probably because the Players List is now updated and available,
and they require me to re-enter it anew, rather than transfer all my "TestPlayers" out ;)
___

there's no "Fantasy" button yet in the U21 page menu http://www.uefa.com/under21/index.html

buty you might try to access via
http://en.u21fantasy.uefa.com/CleverTV/ ... enthome.do

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Seems to be up and running now. I can select a team.

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Me too, I've registered and auto-selected a team and am reading the rules. Scoring seems pretty much the same as FPL, and you get a wildcard in what is essentially a 5GW season :roll:

So general tactics, looks like you want two pools of players from the two groups for manager substitutions and then wildcard for the semi-final?

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Post by Tacalabala »

I will get the league sorted out in a mo, just trying to figure out how to get the BT Sport Europe channel for nothing (close as).

EDIT - All done now

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Mav3rick wrote:Me too, I've registered and auto-selected a team and am reading the rules. Scoring seems pretty much the same as FPL, and you get a wildcard in what is essentially a 5GW season :roll:

So general tactics, looks like you want two pools of players from the two groups for manager substitutions and then wildcard for the semi-final?
Isn't it essentially two wildcards? One before the round of 16 and one to use any time? There's also 7 transfers in between each knockout round so I'm thinking playing wildcard for Matchday 3 might be the best idea when we know the starting elevens better. :shock:

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Is there a Fiso league code?

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

bloggie wrote:Is there a Fiso league code?

here you go 175258-686494

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Post by bloggie »

Cheers. :) I guess throwing a team based on nothing at the last minute wasn't the best tactic. I suppose that seemed appropriate for the prizes on offer.

MoSe
Dumbledore

Post by MoSe »

posted this in the other thread saturday in haste (and anger), but this is rather a complaint about the site, so it should belong here
MoSe wrote:FRAK!
the site didn't keep me logged in, and now it doesnt leave me login again
I can't even check whether Im recalling the pwd wrong, as I registered with my work mailbox, which I chose to not access from my mobile ( didn't want work to follow me off-hours)

So I had my changes ready yesterday, but I wanted to wait the lineups today... and now no transfers for me in the semis
I wonder whether it will keep my XI and Captain from MD3 start (Volland) or the changes I made with manual subs (Guerreiro)

Oh well, I was doing shite anyway....
BTW, I checked, and I was entering my login credentials right

tried right now to log out and in again from work PC: it works
tried from mobile again: it still doesn't

I'm sure it has to do with my being mobile and social challenged, but still...
:evil: :? :?:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”