To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 - Chit-chat, official FISO league and knockout sidegame thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Re: UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 - Chit-chat, official FISO league and knockout sidegame thread

Post by fred1266 »

Congrats taca, was routing for you, shame i didn't reach the finals then i would have been champion :oops: :mrgreen:

Tacalabala
FISO Knight

Re: UEFA.com Euro U21 2015 - Chit-chat, official FISO league and knockout sidegame thread

Post by Tacalabala »

Thanks Fred, it's a strange feeling winning my own sidegame, you don't ever set out with that in mind.
EU21 2015 MD5 Results.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

I'm glad my thorough research payed off - I come away with one Repechage round victory and three days of work to be caught up on later in the summer. :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”