To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

UCL Fantasy Football

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by UEFA's or FIFA's official website e.g. Champions League and World Cup Fantasy Football
burkeyoa
Wideboy

UCL Fantasy Football

Post by burkeyoa »

Anyone else play the official Uefa Fantasy Football game for the Champions League?

Had a look round for an existing topic but couldn't see one.

Got invited to a work league so thought id give it a go. Anybody with experience playing care to explain how it differs to FPL?

rdamjan
Kevin and Perry

Re: UCL Fantasy Football

Post by rdamjan »

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Thrown a team in

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

good start - my captain scored after 2 minutes

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

44 with 7 to play
Lewandowski, Gnabry, Kimmich - Bayern
KDB Otamendi - City
Havertz - Lever, Gollini - Atalanta

bleeding 85th Benfica goal cost me 3 clean sheets :(

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

Do we have a FISO league for this?

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Benfica goal was annoying. Not as annoying a having Haaland in my first draft and taking him out for the definite starter Martinez. Gone for Lewandowski (c) today

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

Mo Bot wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 18:40 Benfica goal was annoying. Not as annoying a having Haaland in my first draft and taking him out for the definite starter Martinez. Gone for Lewandowski (c) today
Not spotting Haaland is understandable - But once you pick a definite starting striker with something like 23 goals in his last last 9 games for 4.5M against possible the weakest team in the game , why on earth take him out?????

redcanuck
FISOhead
FS Record: Sky sports Fantasy league Winner 2008-09

Post by redcanuck »

thebillfella wrote: 18 Sep 2019, 18:36 Do we have a FISO league for this?
I was wondering the same.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

My 2 free transfers out are forced KDB & Matip. That leaves me 16M for replacements.
I've only got Otamendi left as a city player so really want an attacking option for captain tonight.
The only possible way to get Aguero in is to take the hit with Lewandowski out, which i'm not sure is worth it.
It's either that or play the Pep midfield lottery, my inclination is Bernado - anyone with an opinion on this?
I'd also like to bring in a City fullback with my other transfer given they have back to back Tuesday home games - this feels like a lottery too.

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

As usual I've bugge-red things up. Umming & aahing over which city players to bring in - missed the deadline leaving me with about 11 active players this week. Didn't even get round to moving the armband from Haaland.
Luckily my Bayern 3 - (Lewandowski , Gnabry, Kimmich) rescued me a bit - just a shame i didn't captain any.
Need a haul from the out of sorts Salah to perform to recover from my lack of captain today

Jameselaprendi
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Jameselaprendi »

CptPugwash wrote: 01 Oct 2019, 22:55 As usual I've bugge-red things up. Umming & aahing over which city players to bring in - missed the deadline leaving me with about 11 active players this week. Didn't even get round to moving the armband from Haaland.
Luckily my Bayern 3 - (Lewandowski , Gnabry, Kimmich) rescued me a bit - just a shame i didn't captain any.
Need a haul from the out of sorts Salah to perform to recover from my lack of captain today
Change your captain?

CptPugwash
Grumpy Old Man

Post by CptPugwash »

well a remarkable week for my front 6 ; if only i'd gone a decent block like Ajax instead of Leipzig i think i'd be top.
Haaland 1 Abraham 1 Lewandowski 2 ; Gnabry 4 Salah 2 Ziyech 1 (12 goals including 1 from kimmech)

thebillfella
FISO Knight

Post by thebillfella »

Do we have a FISO league for this season?

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Anyone playing this season? I've a league set up for any FISO heads that are interested:

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uclfantasy/l ... nley%20F.C

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Thanks for that RuudTheDudeVanTheMan makes it a little more interesting. I'm sure there are more of us playing it, :)

Amazingly actually noticed one of our members, Tall Paul, right next to me in the league table on the same points. What are the odds of that? :shock:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Haha we had a huge swell of the numbers in the league, double what we had from GW1 :lol:

94 points on the limitless chip was pretty good for me just sickened Gosens went off injured and Atalanta kept a clean sheet, the man has a 1/5 scoring record from LWB for his club!

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 30 Sep 2021, 14:00 Haha we had a huge swell of the numbers in the league, double what we had from GW1 :lol:

94 points on the limitless chip was pretty good for me just sickened Gosens went off injured and Atalanta kept a clean sheet, the man has a 1/5 scoring record from LWB for his club!
You are going well, I normally save that one for the later rounds, but maybe worth using it now (who knows). Unlucky with Goosens would have been a clean sheet at least. Still a good score pretty much everyone doing something.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Fell from 600th to 32k, lets just say I've had better Gameweeks :lol: Should have wildcarded I guess! Would have been even worse if not for Ronaldo :shock:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 06:26 Fell from 600th to 32k, lets just say I've had better Gameweeks :lol: Should have wildcarded I guess! Would have been even worse if not for Ronaldo :shock:
Brutal fall after going that high. I always think the wildcard is quite a good one to use for the final group stages when some teams have nothing to play for and some a lot. Mind you was better when you could see 8 games lineups before finalising, unlike the 2 we will see this time.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rick wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 23:10
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 21 Oct 2021, 06:26 Fell from 600th to 32k, lets just say I've had better Gameweeks :lol: Should have wildcarded I guess! Would have been even worse if not for Ronaldo :shock:
Brutal fall after going that high. I always think the wildcard is quite a good one to use for the final group stages when some teams have nothing to play for and some a lot. Mind you was better when you could see 8 games lineups before finalising, unlike the 2 we will see this time.
Oh man that would be sweet to see all the line ups and have your pick of the best starters! I have a feeling this is going to turn out like the Euro's game for me where I started really well and then nosedived :lol: You've had a banging GW yourself sir congratz 8-) I ain't looking at this game for a week or so anyway after my stinker :lol:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Wildcard going well so far :mrgreen: 1 more Benzema+Vinicius combo goal should get me to 100 :shock: Pity about the clean sheet though :roll:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

Another great week for you RuudTheDudeVanTheMan 120 points :)

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rick wrote: 04 Nov 2021, 19:21 Another great week for you RuudTheDudeVanTheMan 120 points :)
Yeah not bad, just regretting not wildcarding to this team in matchday 3! Also how the hell did Cancelo not get the MOTM?!!! :lol:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Well well well this looks a bit tricky!
Screenshot (62).png
But I think I have it sussed :mrgreen:
Screenshot (63).png
Going for Mbappe over Messi means I can afford to get Di Maria in for Okafor who looks to be out. 0% ownership for Di Maria at home vs Club Brugge sounds good to me! Probably need to just leave auto subs on then because Bayern will likely rotate but I can see the Chelsea line up early tomorrow so if either Jorginho or Alonso don't play I can sub in the Bayern boys and hope they play. Phew here goes nothing :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

Is it Mbappe (c)?

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Mo Bot wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 18:04 Is it Mbappe (c)?
Oh hell yeah :mrgreen:

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Well might as well have turned that game off after ten minutes! Lost the clean sheet and Mbappe Mbooked :roll: Should hopefully get the MOTM bonus anyway 8-)

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore

Rick ya luckbox Haaland subs on to score twice! And still time for more :cry:

Rick
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Rick »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 07 Dec 2021, 21:44 Rick ya luckbox Haaland subs on to score twice! And still time for more :cry:
:lol: Yes, that was lucky, had been cursing that I didn't go with Messi as well as Mbappe, also should have capt one of them, as I knew they were playing.

Decided to go Limitless rather than wildcard for the final group games this year as the team I wanted wasn't possible the other way. :)

Good luck today,

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “UEFA.com & FIFA.com Fantasy Football”