To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Win a Weeks Golf in Cyprus - NCG 2019 Fantasy Comp STARTS THIS WEEK AT THE MASTERS!! Register Now!!

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Golf Games
bogeyfreered
Kevin and Perry

Win a Weeks Golf in Cyprus - NCG 2019 Fantasy Comp STARTS THIS WEEK AT THE MASTERS!! Register Now!!

Post by bogeyfreered »

So this is happening guys, STARTS THIS WEEK at The Masters and runs to The DP World Championship in November...

Register here, https://ncgfantasygolf.com/ for the chance to win some amazing prizes...

"Prizes
We've teamed up with Golfbidder and Korineum Golf and Beach Resort to offer fantastic prizes to winners in 2019.

Overall Prize
The overall winner will receive a week's golf package to the Korineum Golf and Beach Resort in Cyprus.

Monthly Prizes
Each month, the highest-scoring player will win a £50 voucher to spend on Golfbidder.

We have taken your feedback on board to tweak this years game, offering team selection in two weeks in the occurrence of a limited field event (WGC, Tour Championship etc.) to help bolster scoring.

Any feedback much appreciated.

Team selection opens this evening, closes shortly before first tee of time on Thursday!! Don't miss out.

ralphypne
Treebeard

Re: Win a Weeks Golf in Cyprus - NCG 2019 Fantasy Comp STARTS THIS WEEK AT THE MASTERS!! Register Now!!

Post by ralphypne »

Good news, thanks for posting.

What do you mean by pick a team in two weeks?

Has any weighting’s been added to the majors? Masters has a reduced field so less points on offer I think, which is a shame?

Finally, website seems to reference prior year game quite a bit (rules section for example).

bogeyfreered
Kevin and Perry

Re: Win a Weeks Golf in Cyprus - NCG 2019 Fantasy Comp STARTS THIS WEEK AT THE MASTERS!! Register Now!!

Post by bogeyfreered »

Thanks for your feedback ralphypne, the page in question will be updated with more relevant text shortly. In the meantime with regards to this years schedule and prizes please see the following pages https://ncgfantasygolf.com/schedule/ & https://ncgfantasygolf.com/prizes/

My post above should read 'pick a team in two events' not weeks. So in a week where there is a severely limited field event, like a WGC or Tour championship, there will be team selection offered in a second event within the same week to bolster the scoring. Apologies for any confusion from my typo. thanks once again for your enquiries.

toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion
Location: I know I am getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. ~Gerald Ford
FS Record: GolfGenius2007, OFL Golf Majors 2002, OFL Golf overall 2nd, 4th, 7th & 8th, OFL Golf Fall Finish 2013

Post by toffeelover »

Anyone else have trouble with NCG this week?

I definitely entered my team this week, in fact went back a few times to tweak it, each time making sure it said I had a valid team.

Now it's saying I did not enter a team :(

Boddington
FISOhead
FS Record: 2014 Captains Picks Your Golf Travel - Winner
2015 SuperBru F1 - UK Winner
2015 Golf Monthly Fantasy Golf - Winner
2018 European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai - Runner Up
2018/19 NCG Fantasy Golf Winter - Winner
2019 NCG Fantasy Golf - Winner

Post by Boddington »

toffeelover wrote: 18 Apr 2019, 15:30 Anyone else have trouble with NCG this week?

I definitely entered my team this week, in fact went back a few times to tweak it, each time making sure it said I had a valid team.

Now it's saying I did not enter a team :(
I did mine on Tuesday, but showing as valid as i have just checked

rubikqube
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Yorkshire Post (Golf) MOM (x2) - Bunkered MOM (Aug 2012 - Won Letters Driver)

Post by rubikqube »

anyone worked out how to do mini leagues in NCG.
i tried but not successfully

rubikqube
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Yorkshire Post (Golf) MOM (x2) - Bunkered MOM (Aug 2012 - Won Letters Driver)

Post by rubikqube »

this might work, click link below to join i think
runs to 1st Dec

https://ncgfantasygolf.com/#joincompeti ... KNUexvXbA9

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

rubikqube wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 17:15 this might work, click link below to join i think
runs to 1st Dec

I couldnt get it to work in Chrome or IE
The popup comes up, but when you press I'm sure - nothing happens

rubikqube
Grumpy Old Man

Post by rubikqube »

hmmm, same thing that happened last time i tried it.
oh well. best endeavours and all that

rubikqube
Grumpy Old Man

Post by rubikqube »

. . . . . and the winner of weekly and monthly prize is :D :D :D

£50 Golf Bidder voucher
Peter Millar polo shirt
G/Fore glove

not bad

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

rubikqube wrote: 29 Apr 2019, 16:21 . . . . . and the winner of weekly and monthly prize is :D :D :D

£50 Golf Bidder voucher
Peter Millar polo shirt
G/Fore glove

not bad
It is more than the prize for winning the whole of the Winter Competition

rubikqube
Grumpy Old Man

Post by rubikqube »

Boddington wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 17:24
rubikqube wrote: 28 Apr 2019, 17:15 this might work, click link below to join i think
runs to 1st Dec

I couldnt get it to work in Chrome or IE
The popup comes up, but when you press I'm sure - nothing happens
seems to be a delay before it registers.
teams now seem to be appearing using the link

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

It is now showing that i am in the Fiso mini league - happy days

ralphypne
Treebeard

Post by ralphypne »

Won the team of the week at the PGA :D

Anyone know how prizes work?

Peter Millar polo and a glove, arguably sounds better than the monthly prize!

maxb964
Cheetah
FS Record: 32

Post by maxb964 »

Am i the one who's stuck with registration error?

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

I think it may be because the tournament ended last week.
I am hoping they will be running a Winter tournament again, but with prizes this time :)

bogeyfreered
Kevin and Perry

Post by bogeyfreered »

Well done on winning last years NCG comp Boddington. As provider of the NCG game I can tell you they are not running a winter comp i'm afraid, although I am sure they will be back with another main season game starting with the Masters with some more great prizes on offer.

What I can do is provide you all a winter comp on my site if there is the support for it. I don't have access to a network of sponsors or their prizes but what I could do is offer cash prizes in return for an entry fee. If you could give me an idea if this sounds interesting...

Off the top of my head, if it was £500 1st, £250 2nd, £100 3rd for £20 entry for a 3 month comp you would also automatically gain access to my golf tipping site each week. I'd need around 50 entrants, if we got a lot more entrants than that I would bump the prizes up or add more...let me know then I can start a new thread and have the game set up in time for next week if there is interest?

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

Hi bogeyfreered, Happy New Year.
Many thanks, it would be nice if they would get in touch with me regarding the prize as it has been 6 weeks now :)

With regards to your competition, what sort of format are you thinking of?
I do love my golf and find the early months very quiet without any fantasy competitions as most start with the Masters.
So I would definitely be interested.

bogeyfreered
Kevin and Perry

Post by bogeyfreered »

Thanks, Happy new year to you too and hope you get your hands on your prize very soon! Our format would be the same as NCGs, I could alter squad size that's all. A three month PGA and European tour schedule, doubling up some weeks finishing with the Masters.

With regards to new features, we are looking to add some this year, we're all ears to ideas.

I'll start a thread on here regarding a cash prize winter comp and see what the general interest is like, hopefully then get something started next week or week after.

All the best in 2020.

Boddington
FISOhead

Post by Boddington »

I am definitely in :)

bogeyfreered
Kevin and Perry

Post by bogeyfreered »

Great stuff cheers, hopefully there's a few more interested by the weekend, the thread is up now.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Golf”