To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

So how much do the best Pro golfers earn in a year?

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Golf Games
toffeelover
2015 FISO Golf Champion
Location: I know I am getting better at golf because I'm hitting fewer spectators. ~Gerald Ford
FS Record: GolfGenius2007, OFL Golf Majors 2002, OFL Golf overall 2nd, 4th, 7th & 8th, OFL Golf Fall Finish 2013

So how much do the best Pro golfers earn in a year?

Post by toffeelover »

A little aside...

http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-tours-ne ... d-50#intro" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Often hear the 'old boys' bemoaning the peanuts they used to win in comparison to the prize money these days.

Don't feel so sorry for the 'big three' now!

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Re: So how much do the best Pro golfers earn in a year?

Post by Surprised »

Some big earners there.
Surprised to see some who get relatively small off course earnings though. Some earn far more on course than others but off course is substantially less than those others.

bonnie59
FS Record: 35

Post by bonnie59 »

Surprised wrote: 23 Jan 2013, 06:12 Some big earners there.
Surprised to see some who get relatively small off course earnings though. Some earn far more on course than others but off course is substantially less golf ball reviews than those others.
yeah true... small courses are just time pass

Ackee
Kevin and Perry

Post by Ackee »

You can help your loved ones and find golf instructors in your area. But it seems to me that you can develop such additional skills to a semi-professional level. Next, you need the talent that you see when watching professional combat. I think golf is the most beautiful sport.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Golf”