To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 31, New Functionality

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
Totelfootball
Treebeard

Gameweek 31, New Functionality

Post by Totelfootball »

No preview this week as I'd prefer to give you a little information about 2 new functionalities that we launch this week.

Substitutions
A number of customers complained when some of their players did not play and asked if we could add a subs functionality along the lines of the fantasy premier league. 72% of you agreed that this was a good idea in our members survey et voila. From this week-end you will pick 14 player for your squad. There will be 11 team players as normal plus 3 substitutes. These subs will automatically replace players on your team who do not play.

The substitution rules:
- A sub can only replace a player in the same position, i.e. teams will always play in 4-4-2 formation.
- Order of substitutions shall be as per the site Fixtures list.

Private Leagues
Not much good in knowing more than your mates about the beautiful game unless you can (a) prove it and (b) gloat about it. We can help. In one of our private leagues you will battle it out with your mates, members of your football club or an online community on a weekly basis. Winning these leagues consistently will provide the proof. We're afraid that the gloating will be entirely your responsibility. That is unless you choose to make it a pay for play league in which case you'll be spending your mates money. Personally I like to send thank you texts to my friends for the pints/meals that I buy with their cash, but I'm sure that you'll bigger than that…

Getting Paid
Say you decide the glory ain't quite enough for you, you're gunning for your mates cash as well. You hold a fantasy football league. All goes well and you win the league. Now it's time to collect the cash. In my experience it's not always readily forthcoming and you're faced with the following options…
1) The courts but as gambling debts aren't legally enforceable, good luck with that one.

2) Get your local heavy to explain to him that nemesis means "a righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible" …

Alternative is that you run the league through TotelFootball. We'll manage all payments. There'll be no more IOUs, no more dissappearing acts.

Team Selection
I think the following team should go well this week-end… There's a few players doubtful, but I'm hoping the new subs functionality will fill the positions if they miss out.

Why not make your football a little more entertaining this week-end with a bet on TotelFootball ... New members get a free fiver bet so why not join today?

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Re: Gameweek 31, New Functionality

Post by Totelfootball »

We'd welcome feedback on each of these functionalities...

bennyc
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Weekend Dreamteam Winner/WC Fantasy Stakes winner.

Re: Gameweek 31, New Functionality

Post by bennyc »

Horrific website problems before kick-off. Chrispy had planned six teams on his account but is away so i tried to enter them for him. Clicked confirm but nothing happened. Clicked again. Nothing happened.

It turns out that seven teams have been entered - debited for three. Five are duplicate. Can't enter the other three because it says maximum number of teams entered?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”