To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Gameweek 22 Preview

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
Totelfootball
Treebeard

Gameweek 22 Preview

Post by Totelfootball »

A full list of fixtures for gameweek 22. 3 games kick off tomorrow evening at 8pm with the remainder on Wednesday evening. There are 2 televised matches, so picking a few players in the Fulham v West Brom game and the Arsenal v Man City will certainly make for two interesting evenings.

Any team must contain 2 Man Utd players who will just be too strong for Stoke and 2 players from Chelsea who are away to Wolves. Surely Chelsea’s woes cannot persist against bottom of the table Wolves… Van der Saar, any defender, a fit again Nani, Berbatov, Rooney (if fit), Drogba, Lampard must all be considered…

Only 7 to go…

I’d fancy Liverpool to beat Blackburn away. Their gutsy performance against Bolton shows they have a little more to offer than their position in the table would suggest. Gerrard & Torres scored well at the week-end & must be considered againsts Blackburn.

Arsenal v Man City is the clash of the round. City have been pretty mean at the back of late but I still fancy a few goals from this game. The creativity of the Arsenal defence should unlock City’s defence. For their part Arsenal are highly unlikely to keep a clean sheet… 2 weeks in a row? No way!! There will be goals so take your pick of Nasri, Song, Fabregas, Chamakh, Tevez, Balotelli, Toure..

After that it’s going to be tough to call…
- Tottenham vs Everton looks an intriguing battle. Everton have been in excellent form of late, losing only 1 of their last 9, but if Tottenham are to figure as contenders for honours this year, then they need to be winning these ones.
- Villa battled well at the Bridge to earn a point away to Chelsea, but they did concede 3 goals. Sunderland have been pretty mean in defence of late so they may well take honours here. Star defender Al-Muhammadi is a doubt but there are plenty of other strong players to choose from.
- I reckon that Blackpool v Birmingham, Fulham v WBA, Bolton v Wigan are going to be tighter affairs. Bolton would be my call for a shut out? What you think?

It certainly is going to be a very interesting gameweek. So time to put your money where your mouth is, pick your teams & join in the fun!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”