FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Re: Velvet Snow.........

Post by ronny10 »

Mad Dog wrote:
ronny10 wrote:

DO ONE DAN :!:

You even blame us for the downcurve of the Dreamteam forum :roll: FACT

Why don't you waddle off to your new buddies and have a chat with them I don't waddle I'm not over weight?

You are a grade one stroker Dan, FACT.

Why dont you look at yourself when wondering why the forum has dropped away. You used to be a prolific poster but not anymore, you have even resorted to posting on another forum that has even less interaction and you have so little intelligence that you even have to use the same topics and posts from members on here.

Are you missing the BBM, is that what this is about. You are lonely aren't you. AAAAAAH BLESS YA.

Anyway off you pop, you must have plenty of burgers to flip seeing as they are expecting people to make a late dash to the shops.

MERRY XMAS, say hi to Santa for me :)

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: £15K profit from OFL, Fantasy League Classic 08/09 Champion, Champions League 06/07 Overall Winner, EURO2008 Phase Two Winner, 9 time OFL Manager of the Week

Re: Yellow Snow.........

Post by Kdub »

yellow snow for the winners of week 18 :lol:

Kdub
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: £15K profit from OFL, Fantasy League Classic 08/09 Champion, Champions League 06/07 Overall Winner, EURO2008 Phase Two Winner, 9 time OFL Manager of the Week

Post by Kdub »

ronny10 wrote:
Mad Dog wrote:
ronny10 wrote:

DO ONE DAN :!:

You even blame us for the downcurve of the Dreamteam forum :roll: FACT

Why don't you waddle off to your new buddies and have a chat with them I don't waddle I'm not over weight?

You are a grade one stroker Dan, FACT.

Why dont you look at yourself when wondering why the forum has dropped away. You used to be a prolific poster but not anymore, you have even resorted to posting on another forum that has even less interaction and you have so little intelligence that you even have to use the same topics and posts from members on here.

Are you missing the BBM, is that what this is about. You are lonely aren't you. AAAAAAH BLESS YA.

Anyway off you pop, you must have plenty of burgers to flip seeing as they are expecting people to make a late dash to the shops.

MERRY XMAS, say hi to Santa for me :)
did ronny just get all wound up over a smiley face poking a stick?

:shock:

ronny10
FISO Knight
FS Record: Not to shabby

Post by ronny10 »

No it was the fishing line that pushed me over the edge :lol:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”