To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Totel Football - weekly tote style fantasy football game

A forum for Totel Football - the weekly tote-style fantasy football game
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Totel Football - weekly tote style fantasy football game

Post by admin »

TotelFootball operates a betting service which brings the excitement of Tote-style pool betting to the already great format of fantasy football games. Like existing games, fantasy managers pick a team of 11 players from players in selected Premiership fixtures. The selected players will earn points based on their performance in the real-life fixtures. The better the players perform, the more points a team will earn and the higher up the league table the fantasy manager’s team will finish.

The game differs from most existing fantasy manager games as follows:

(1) Unlike other fantasy football games, this is very much a betting service. Each customer must bet money to enter a team into the competition pool. This creates a prize pool, with 85% of the pool paid out as prize money to the top 10% of managers.

(2) It’s a single pool across all TotelFootball partners. This approach ensures that there is a liquid pool and ensures that successful managers will be playing for large cash payouts.

(3) It’s a new game each week.

TotelFootball started prior to the World Cup and ran a World Cup Fantasy Football game over 5 rounds with a prize payout of over £4,000 for the final series of games.

Hotpot
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Totel Football - weekly tote style fantasy football game

Post by Hotpot »

From the rules -
Collecting Your Winnings
Betting Shops
If you are a winner, please present you receipt at any of our retail shops. On production and validation of the appropriate game receipt, winnings will be paid out. Larger payouts may be paid by cheque and may take a few days.
Anyone know which betting shops can be used to place these bets?

:D

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

Well I tried to play this, but it wouldn't let me deposit!! :? I just kept getting an error message. Ah well saved me a few quid I suppose? :lol:

edit. In my welcome email is says "Welcome to FISO Fantasy - the great new fantasy football pools betting service!!"?? Is that just because I signed up through the link, or is the game linked to FISO? Either way they need to sort out the website to enable people to deposit!!

admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Post by admin »

Mintman wrote:Well I tried to play this, but it wouldn't let me deposit!! :? I just kept getting an error message. Ah well saved me a few quid I suppose? :lol:

edit. In my welcome email is says "Welcome to FISO Fantasy - the great new fantasy football pools betting service!!"?? Is that just because I signed up through the link, or is the game linked to FISO? Either way they need to sort out the website to enable people to deposit!!
No the game is not linked to FISO so must just be because of the link. I'll ask them to change the welcome message and let them know about your problems depositing.

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Post by Totelfootball »

In response to your queries:

Hotpot - In Ireland we currently have three betting retail partners, you can bet into the pool in any Bruce Betting, Celtic Bookmakers or Tommy French Bookmakers outlet.

Our network is expanding rapdily and we are currently in discussion with a number of UK bookmakers, we expect to have a UK presence within the near future. In the meantime UK customers can bet into our pool at http://www.totelfootball.com.

Mintman - We regret you were unable to deposit funds into your totelfootball account. We have experienced some technical problems with members registering via our affiliate sites; these issues are currently being resolved.

As a token of our regret we would like to offer you a free bet to be used on next weekend's competition. To claim your free bet please forward your totelfootball username to chris@totelfootball.com.

Once again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Post by Totelfootball »

Hi,

We can confirm that the deposit issue is now resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
TotelFootball

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

Totelfootball wrote:Hi,

We can confirm that the deposit issue is now resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
TotelFootball
I am afraid to say that the deposit issue isn't resolved, well not for me anyway!! :cry: I have sent an email to the address you have supplied detailing the problems I have had. I hope it gets rectified soon, as I am looking forward to playing this. :)

Totelfootball
Treebeard

Post by Totelfootball »

In response to the Sterling deposit issues recently experienced by our customers:

A miscommunication between our merchant bank and payment provider resulted in a failure to facilitate a Sterling currency account, a Euro currency account was set up on its own. We apologise for the inconvenience this caused, but we are pleased to announce that deposits can now be made in Sterling and Euro. This weekend's competition closes at 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

revvies
Wideboy
FS Record: Won £50 on fstakes once.

Post by revvies »

Just wondering if any fiso'ers are interested in playing a weekly fantasy football game on the TOTELFOOTBALL.COM website.

basically £10 or £20 entry, tbc.
Get you teams in by first game on Saturday and the game runs for that weekend fixtures. You get paid out on the Monday (or tue in case of a mon night game)

Points scoring, exact fixtures per gameweek, and rules can be found on the website.

I have set up the league, just pm me or post here if you are interested and your email address.
I need to email you and invite for you to join the league.

PS. toteL take 10% of the pot as their fee. :roll:

Keeps the prem weekend a bit more interesting once your accumulators fall by half time on the sat !!

Post if you are interested !!
Steve

revvies
Wideboy

Post by revvies »

New totelfootball.com season features weekly prize pots of over £2000.

head on over

Also all players welcome to join our private game. £20 entry winner takes all.
this is a weekly game and so you are picking for just the weekend 10 fixtures finishing monday night.
totel takes 10% fee with 90% of the pot the winner
If interested just post your interest to reply to my thread on the main discussion board on totel (reply to sreeves or punter)
( or PM me and ill give you the passcode )

good luck -
btw - best formations seem to be the 343.

revvies
Wideboy

Post by revvies »

revvies wrote:New totelfootball.com season features weekly prize pots of over £2000.

head on over

Also all players welcome to join our private game. £20 entry winner takes all.
this is a weekly game and so you are picking for just the weekend 10 fixtures finishing monday night.
totel takes 10% fee with 90% of the pot the winner
If interested just post your interest to reply to my thread on the main discussion board on totel (reply to sreeves or punter)
( or PM me and ill give you the passcode )

good luck -
btw - best formations seem to be the 343.
reminder -
This private league OPEN to all,
Winner takes all
PM me if interested and head over to totel to see what the game is all about.
Best of luck

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Totel Football”