To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Australia GP (lets have some predictions)

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Formula One and Fantasy Motor Racing Games
redmen82
FISOhead
FS Record: always last

Australia GP (lets have some predictions)

Post by redmen82 »

ok i know it hard to guess before the first few races but what do people really think where people are etc:

he is what i think so far:

Winner: i can see it between the red bull and Ferrari (shock there) but i am going to go with alonso as they seem to have the pace over the race distance even though i think they will be behind the red bull's on the grid.

Bad first race: Hamilton even though i dont think that the McLaren is as bad as it seems i think with his style and lack of pace he may struggle in the first few races with the new tyres. i think Button will finish above him easy. If Hamilton even finishes at all

Who might shock us: Renault. i am going to say that i feel that they will get both cars in the top ten and both will be ahead of the williams. Heidfeld is not as quick as Kubica but i think that they have a good car and might even get in the top 6

Real Let Down: Williams, they seem to have a good package but the problems with Kers (even thought they now say its fixed) might course them to fall outside the top ten with only one car to finish

what do you think???

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Racing (incl F1)”