To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Fantasy League GP 2014 (F1) - The FISO League

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Formula One and Fantasy Motor Racing Games
Mr Green
Grumpy Old Man

Fantasy League GP 2014 (F1) - The FISO League

Post by Mr Green »

The rebranded Fantasy League GP website (previously Fantasy League F1) is now available at http://www.fantasyleaguegp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Take your place on the starting grid...

Jester's edit:
FISO F&E League 2014
PIN: 2934

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Re: Fantasy League GP 2014 (F1)

Post by Mystery »

Made this a sticky post.

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

Re: Fantasy League GP 2014 (F1) - The FISO League

Post by Jester »

There is of course no cash prize for winning the F&E League.... But there has been a change to the prizes that are on offer. I especially like what's on offer to the winner of each individual race!

FISO LEAGUE DETAILS:

FISO F&E League 2014
PIN: 2934

All FISOers welcome!

Enter as many teams as you like as only top five count towards the league's overall score
Entry deadline for this league will be the start of the Main Championship ie. Race 2 in Kuala Lumpar
(Any applications made after the official start time of the Malaysian GP on 30th March will be rejected)

Some info from the site:

(There are some errors below - hopefully Mr Green will get these fixed soon. Warm up Championship is one race this year but in the prizes section it says it's the first two races)

Your role as a Fantasy League GP team manager is to select a team consisting of six real-life drivers and one constructor with a budget of $100 million.

Your team will then score points based on performances in the 19 races making up the 2014 season, with the Australian GP acting as a warm-up.

Team changes are unlimited until the Malaysian Grand Prix - the first race of the Main Championship - after which you can make up to a maximum of 30 changes for the remainder of the competition.

There is no additional limit to the number of changes between races, meaning that you can make as many changes as necessary before each race so long as you remain within your overall transfer quota. This gives you plenty of room for tactical changes should your team need a significant overhaul at any time during the season.

COMPETITIONS:

There are a whole host of different competitions that make up the Fantasy League GP game, offering loads of chances to win some fantastic prizes:

Warm-Up Championship

The Australian GP (16 March) acts as a warm-up, with a one-off special race prize.

Main Championship

The Main Championship starts with the Malaysian GP (30 March), covering the remaining 18 races of the 2014 season.

Individual Race Prizes

For each of the 19 races this season, the top three scoring entrants with the highest number of points in an individual race will win themselves some great prizes.. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for details regarding ties for individual race prizes.

Friends & Enemies Leagues

As well as being entered into a Prize League, you are also able to set up your own Friends & Enemies League to take on friends, family and work colleagues for the greatest prize of all - personal glory! The winner of each Friends & Enemies League with eight or more participants at the start of the Main Championship will receive an exclusive league winner's trophy!

Friends & Enemies League Championship

How does your group of friends and colleagues compare to everyone else playing the game? Now's the time to find out. If your Friends & Enemies League has five or more unique entrants, your league will be automatically entered into our competition to find the best league of them all. The winners will receive a prestigious trophy and five Fantasy League gold medals to share amongst their victorious league members.

Prize Leagues

Upon registration, you're automatically entered into a private league with 19 other entrants. You will battle it out for the honour of being your Prize League's champion and each league winner will receive an exclusive Fantasy League GP gold medal.

Prizes
Unlike the actual championship, in fantasyleagueGP everyone can win! There's over £20,000 worth of exclusive prizes to be won over the course of the 2014 season! Take a look at the fantastic prizes below, and no matter how many botched overtaking manoeuvres or mechanical failures may blight your season, every race provides you with another chance to win!

Main Championship

1st Place: Finish in first and you'll be celebrating with £5,000 in cash!

The winner of the Main Championship is the manager of the team that accumulates the highest cumulative points total from the third race of the season (Bahrain) to the final race of the season (Abu Dhabi).

2nd Place: A trip for two to the 2015 Monaco GP and £1,000 spending money. Experience the glamour and excitement of the world's most prestigious motor racing event with this VIP trip.

Travel in an exclusive private charter from Titan Airways, with all leather seats and a 31" legroom pitch. Hot breakfast is served on the outbound flight and dinner is served on the return, with complimentary drinks on both.

3rd Place: £1,000 to spend on F1 Merchandise or memorabilia at OnPole.com. Choose from their fantastic range of offical Formula 1 merchandise including replica F1 teamwear from Ferrari, McLaren Mercedes, Lotus F1, Infiniti Red Bull Racing and Mercedes AMG Petronas. Or you might prefer collectable F1 Die Cast Models or signed F1 memorabilia from legendary F1 drivers like Senna, Schumacher, Hamilton or Button.

4th-10th Place: The remaining team managers in the top ten places win £100 and a full subscription for a year to AUTOSPORT+ - where you'll be the first to hear all breaking F1 news, worth over £115!

11th-20th Place: The team managers finishing in 11th to 20th place will each be given a free consolation entry worth £10 into next year's game.

Race Winners
1st Place: Finish in first place at any of the 19 races this season and celebrate with an experience to remember. Whether you see yourself as a speed loving thrill-seeker, or more of an armchair enthusiast - take your choice of one of the following incredible prizes.

Get in the Fast Lane at Silverstone for the Ultimate Driver Experience! Choose from one of three experiences on offer at Silverstone where you'll have the chance to put your skills to the test on a race track.

Experience the G-Force of Forumla 1 Racing... by taking to the air on an Aerobatic Flight Ever wondered what is feels like to take a corner at 150mph? Or feel the G-force pin you to your seat as you speed around the track? Well, you'll get the chance to experience a feeling even more extreme as you take to the skies with an aerobatic flight.

Work on your Race Skills from the Comfort of Your Own Home with this Gadget Bundle! Sit back and jump into the hot seat with this gadget prize bundle which includes a PS3 console! Practice on your race skills with the F1 racing game for PS3. It won't be long until you're ready to start in pole position in the British GP!

2nd Place: Courtesy of our friends at OnPole.com you get £100 worth of goodies from their incredible range of F1 merchandise, F1 Diecast Models and F1 memorabilia! Choose from literally thousands of great items from all your favourite drivers and teams. No matter who you support, you are certain to find something you like. They have it all; from collectable F1 models to official F1 team caps, F1 T-shirts and F1 jackets.

3rd Place: Third place on the individual race podium will see you take home £50 in cash. It may not be on a par with Alonso's race earnings, but you can at least afford a nice bottle of bubbly to celebrate with. If you want to waste it in the traditional drivers style, is down to you!

Warm-Up Championship
1st Place: £500 and a personally hand-signed Sebastian Vettel framed photograph complete with certificate of authenticity, courtesy of mementoexlusives.com - the superior source for authentic and original F1 memorabilia. This signed photograph of the three-time World Champion will be framed by the Memento Exclusives team according to your style preference, and laser-etched with a personal message of your choice. An impressive piece for your F1 collection!

The winner of the Warm-Up Championship is the manager of the team that accumulates the highest cumulative points total from the first two races of the season. (Jes - Think this is just the first race?!)

Friends & Enemies League Trophy
Top the table in a Friends & Enemies League that contains eight or more teams by the start of the Main Championship and you'll take home an exclusive champions trophy to mark your glorious victory!

The top-performing Friends & Enemies League* (based on the cumulative points total of each League's five highest-scoring teams during the Main Championship) wins a prestigious trophy and five Fantasy League gold medals.

* = Must have five or more unique entrants

Prize League Winners
Every winner of a Prize League will receive a prestigious Fantasy League gold medal!

It's a Tenner per team but there are some decent prizes on offer. If you're not a big F1 fan, no worries - I won the FISO League last season without looking at my line up after about race 3!!

GOOD LUCK!

Mystery
FISO Knight

Post by Mystery »

I think I might just have to make my debut in this

Jester - which is the right details for the FISO league. Posts 1 and 3 don't agree with each other

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot
FS Record: TFC 2008 T20 winner; EggCup Div 1 06/07; Two-Foot Cup 2018; S4 EPL Cup 2020

Re: Fantasy League GP 2014 (F1)

Post by Jester »

Mystery wrote:Made this a sticky post.

Mystery wrote:I think I might just have to make my debut in this

Jester - which is the right details for the FISO league. Posts 1 and 3 don't agree with each other

Amended the third post now - was trying to copy/paste from the site on my iPad in bed.... Gave up and logged on to the desktop to do it properly! :lol:

Good call giving this a go - one of my favourite competitions these days as it's low maintenance. You can leave it for ages and still keep scoring OK!

Mystery
FISO Knight

Post by Mystery »

My first draft of a team was sort of ok-ish. Going to have to review the scoring system to figure out if it's right but I'm happy.

Except with that picture. Ewwwwwww....

TriXaM
FISOhead

Post by TriXaM »

I've played this game the past few seasons but only discovered FISO last year. I've created a new team for this season and registered for the FISO league (team name: One Formula). Good luck to all, many unknown factors with all the new rule changes so will hopefully mix things up a bit! :)

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot

Post by Jester »

There is a grand total of...... SIX of us in the league so far..... :?

If you're all waiting for team news I think you'll be out of luck! :lol:

Roll up roll up - FISO F1 needs you!! :mrgreen:

Lone Ranger
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fantasy-League F1 Mini Champion 2005

Post by Lone Ranger »

The Lone Ranger's back, Hello to my old Fiso Friends, that's my team in.

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot

Post by Jester »

Eleven in the league now - remember you have until the start of the second race in two weeks time to enter the FISO league, but there is a prize for the winner of the first race tomorrow! (in the main comp, not FISO league!)

mrgrimble
FISOhead
FS Record: 2nd TFC 2015 Wickets League, MotW winner TFC 2016

Post by mrgrimble »

Captain Chaos Pending

Thanks

nevblake
Grumpy Old Man

Post by nevblake »

Blakeys Breakdown is now pending.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Northern Pole pending

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot

Post by Jester »

Eighteen and counting 8-)

Jester
Sir Jedi Jesterlot

Post by Jester »

Reminder: The first race of the Main Championship starts at 8am tomorrow (and clocks go forward tonight!). No further entries to the FISO League will be accepted after that time.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Anyone pick Perez?

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Telegraph December Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Winner x7, Rugby World Cup Predictions Winner. Euro 2012 SDT phase one prize winner x3. Tour De France Weekly Winner, Formula 1 overall winner (Holiday to New York)

Post by Herc6 »

Tender Buttons waiting confirmation.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Ashers wrote:Anyone pick Perez?
I did have Perez but saw he didn't make the grid so put a quick swap in...for Vergne :oops:

Made no difference. Kvyat would have put me joint 1st.

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Ashers wrote:Anyone pick Perez?
Yup - and sprinted upstairs to take him out but missed the deadline sadly. Would have swapped him for Sutil, but like chrismar if if been quicker and clicked on Kyvat instead I would be a happy man right now!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Racing (incl F1)”