To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Our new Formula 1 games!

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Formula One and Fantasy Motor Racing Games
SilentManager.com
Kevin and Perry

Our new Formula 1 games!

Post by SilentManager.com »

Hi Guys,

We have new and improved Fantasy Formula 1 games ready for this season, and we thought that you might like them! All of them are free to play.

https://www.profantasyf1.com
http://apps.facebook.com/profantasygp

Playable on web, mobile, tablet and now Facebook. ProFantasy F1 offers an iPad to the top manager at the end of the season!

http://www.atfantasygrandprix.co.uk/

AutoTrader's Fantasy Formula 1 offers some great prizes, such as two Silverstone weekend tickets for the 2014 racing calendar, as well as accommodation for the overall winner, as well as a track day voucher worth £250 for the winner of each period!

http://fantasygp.games-redspottedhanky.com/

redspottedhanky's Formula 1 game has an iPad up for grabs for the overall winner and an Xbox 360 with Kinect, a PS Vita or an iPod touch for the top three managers at the end of each period. You can also earn RSH loyalty points based on your total points at the end of the season!

If you have any queries or concerns regarding any of our games, please feel free to let us know, using the in-game "Contact Us"

Good luck,
Silentmanager

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Re: Our new Formula 1 games!

Post by chrismar »

I just won a bottle of champagne with the Autotrader one. Nice, quick confirmation too so thanks SM.

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2013 Auto Trader F1 winner

Post by roadrunner »

Nice one Chris, I am doing terrible with my team The Ant Hill Mob. I keep picking drivers who don't finish the race! I went for a Caterham/Marussia strategy so I could spend more on drivers - but it doesn't seem to be working. I am relying on a big performance in the Spanish grand prix, I get my double points for that one.

bluenosey
Dumblenose
FS Record: FISO Goals Champ 2018/19 & 2019/20

Post by bluenosey »

chrismar wrote:I just won a bottle of champagne with the Autotrader one. Nice, quick confirmation too so thanks SM.
Yey, well done fella 8-)

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar
FS Record: 05/06 Dream Team Winner, 2004 Dreamracers Retirements League Winner, 2003 fantasyf1.co.uk race winner

Post by chrismar »

Prize delivered on Wednesday. Excellent service by Silent Manager.

murf
FISO Viscount
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.

Post by murf »

chrismar wrote:Prize delivered on Wednesday. Excellent service by Silent Manager.
Did you even have time to build yourself a podium to spray it from?

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by roadrunner »

BOOM! After three good races I’ve blasted my way onto the leaderboard – second in the overall rankings. Not sure which is your team Chris, how are you doing? Any other FISOers in contention?

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Telegraph December Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Winner x7, Rugby World Cup Predictions Winner. Euro 2012 SDT phase one prize winner x3. Tour De France Weekly Winner, Formula 1 overall winner (Holiday to New York)

Post by Herc6 »

Yeah, I'm currently leading the Red Spotted Hanky game. My team is Flying Lotus.

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Telegraph December Monthly Winner, SDT WDT Winner x7, Rugby World Cup Predictions Winner. Euro 2012 SDT phase one prize winner x3. Tour De France Weekly Winner, Formula 1 overall winner (Holiday to New York)

Post by Herc6 »

Just noticed you were talking about the auto-trader game...as you were fellas.

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by roadrunner »

No worries, good luck anyway :D

bluenosey
Dumblenose

Post by bluenosey »

Herc6 wrote:Yeah, I'm currently leading the Red Spotted Hanky game. My team is Flying Lotus.
Going well ( 8-) ) and one driver who has got far more points than I imagined. Plus one Constructor. I think you've cracked the way the points are weighted - I've tried to copy it myself, albeit about 1,000 points behind :)

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

bluenosey wrote:
Herc6 wrote:Yeah, I'm currently leading the Red Spotted Hanky game. My team is Flying Lotus.
Going well ( 8-) ) and one driver who has got far more points than I imagined. Plus one Constructor. I think you've cracked the way the points are weighted - I've tried to copy it myself, albeit about 1,000 points behind :)
Also 2nd out of 25,000 entrants in the HiltonHonors game too, for a really cool prize to New York. Must be doing something half right, let's hope I can continue fluking it :wink:

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

'Forever England' doing OK in most of the games, but a long way to go. Well done to all up there and fingers crossed the FISo mob are still in contention come the business end! 8-)

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by roadrunner »

Are you Forever Driving in the Auto Trader league?

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 1st Fantasy Race to Dubai 2013, 3rd OFL 2012/13, 1st Yorkshire Post Golf 2010, 1st NGC Summer Golf 2010, 1st Mercedes-Benz World Cup 2010, 1st OFL Champs Lge 09/10.

Post by foreverengland »

Yeah that's me - not sure why I didn't go 'Forever England' (must have been a late night entry!)

roadrunner
Red & Blue Braces

Post by roadrunner »

Just got an email from Auto Trader - I've won the champagne for Canada Grand Prix!

:D

foreverengland
Grumpy Old Man

Post by foreverengland »

roadrunner wrote:Just got an email from Auto Trader - I've won the champagne for Canada Grand Prix!

:D
Well done mate! I missed out at Monaco but at least there's a couple more chances to win some champers later on.

Enjoy your winnings!

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

I've just recieved an e-mail saying I've won 10,000 Hilton Honors Points (approx. worth $100), which can be used on Hotels and their online shop. Anyone know how I redeem them, just checked my Hilton account and it doesn't seem to have been credited with the points?

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

I've now been credited with my 10,000 Hilton Honours points. Although, I can't even buy a £10 gift voucher with them. They seem to be worth about £8 instead of the stated £70... :roll:

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

Currently 1st in the Hilton game and 1st in the RedSpottedHanky game going into this weekend. Getting a little bit of vertigo!

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

I won the Red Spotted Hanky game! :D

Also won the period prize of an x-box kinect too
Last edited by Herc6 on 25 Nov 2013, 13:33, edited 1 time in total.

Herc6
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Herc6 »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WON THE HILTON FORMULA 1 GAME FOR A HOLIDAY TO NEW YORK!

:D :D :D :D :D

bluenosey
Dumblenose

Post by bluenosey »

You greedy barsteward :wink:

Brilliant Herc, well done 8-) 8-)

I'm not worthy :D

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar

Post by chrismar »

Is there a weekly leaderboard for the Hilton game. Giving away 30 prizes per week, it would be nice to see rather than just a less meaningful top 20.

It would also be nice in the redspottedhanky league to see a league of teams who have not yet used their "double points" circuit to give a more realistic reflection of standings.

chrismar
Grumpy Old Mar

Post by chrismar »

I got a top 30 in the final week of the Hilton game so now have some points to use, despite never actually finding out my finishing position for the week. Hope you had a good holiday Herc!

Came 6th in the RSH comp for the season. So close!

Any word on whether they will be running again next year?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Motor Racing (incl F1)”