To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Cricket XI - website not working as it should?

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

Cricket XI - website not working as it should?

Post by bluelionman »

Thanks to another poster on FISO I found this game and been doing there County Game - the Bob Willis Trophy but for some reason I can't make transfers this week - it's supposed to be open right now until first game 11am Saturday but as hard as I try I cant seem to remove anyone on the trade page.

I need get shot of Malan as he's off with England.

Alas the website has no contact us forms or any details of how to report faults and such and their Facebook page is not up to date and they've not responded to messages on there to me in over a week.

I know its probably a one man band sad there was no cricket game and maybe they took on to much but when something is wrong if there's no way to get in contact or report whats wrong it's most frustrating as I could lose not by my lack of effort or skill but by the website not working as it should - top two teams in league make playoffs which is next week - top 2 play each other this week and I'm third so if I win I'm in but I'm snookered if I can't make trades.

Anyone know who's behind this website:

https://cricketxi.com/

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”