To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Spencer4's Enormous Cricket World Cup Prediction Game 2019 - Final - Maldini wins it !!

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Re: Spencer4's Enormous Cricket World Cup Prediction Game 2019 - Final - Maldini wins it !!

Post by hancockjr »

Cheers indeed. Found the final very hard to pick for, hard to separate head from heart.

Ironically I thought Woakes was my “zinger” who’d make the difference - only to find you captained him. I never considered that (Williamson was always my choice there) so well played indeed.

Thanks again for a great comp. really looking forward to the Ashes!

Boddington
FISOhead
FS Record: 2014 Captains Picks Your Golf Travel - Winner
2015 SuperBru F1 - UK Winner
2015 Golf Monthly Fantasy Golf - Winner
2018 European Tour Fantasy Race to Dubai - Runner Up
2018/19 NCG Fantasy Golf Winter - Winner
2019 NCG Fantasy Golf - Winner

Re: Spencer4's Enormous Cricket World Cup Prediction Game 2019 - Final - Maldini wins it !!

Post by Boddington »

Top effort Maldini - well deserved

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

well done to Maldini, thanks to spencer4 for excellent organisation among some rapid deadlines, and apologies to all for delays and disappearance in the middle of things. And after such a good start...

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Well done to Maldini!😉

As I said at the very start ,I didn't join because I am in the midst of tedious medical stuff and didn't know if I could have kept to deadlines..

I did however check in regularly...and I still don't understand the rules!!!

Well done to Spencer 4 for organising it all😀

Best to all, DD....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”