Darkish
Treebeard
FS Record: Hit the top 50k this year in FPL

Cricket spreadsheet

Post by Darkish »

I have knocked together the follows spreadsheet that may be useful

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AkYcP_eLvYMVqEed0REe2HbRpvix

There are several pages. A brief descriptions for each is:

Team: In select C3 select the county and all the players from that county with their stats are displayed.

Top 25: Shows the top 25 scoring players by each position, also below is the top 25 based on points per appearance per rating. If you wish to exclude a team then select "no" next to the county name in column C. Cell B3 is the minimum number of appearance a player needs to have played to be included.

Players: This is just where I copy in data from the TFF and provides all the flags for the first two pages.

Optimise: If you have solver in your excel (can install if not), then this can be run to select the optimum team based on scores so far. (currently 535 pts per day).

Fixtures These are in column D:E, there is a grid of these starting in cell J6. In AY25 is a table that gives the average number of extra fixtures you can get by moving from one team to another. If you want to see how it is achieved, type county name in cell AY23 and the number of transfers in AZ23 - The table starting I25 has a green marker showing how this is achieved.

One day This is the fixtures of just the one day games, also I have rated each team based on odds of winning. So Notts (favourites) Durham is counted as 1.5 games. If just want matches then change B2 to "equal". The green line is set on county selected in C1 with number of transfers in D1.

The other pages are nothing worth looking at.

Hope this may be of some use in planning.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Re: Cricket spreadsheet

Post by Waikikamukau »

Not to bad Darkish :D Not to bad at all :D

Love the use of the Excel solver :D

Would also love to know who's got the "R Reanalysis" team in the FISO league...great name....is that you by any chance :?:

Darkish
Treebeard
FS Record: Hit the top 50k this year in FPL

Re: Cricket spreadsheet

Post by Darkish »

Thanks and glad you like it. I will try and update it through the season.

I found this fantasy section too late to join the league so "R Reanalysis" isn't me. I'll join the WC and T20 leagues if they are run.

Good luck

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”