To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

London Cup Squads and Chit Chat

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
Fatbellywobblebottom
Kevin and Perry

Re: London Cup Squads and Chit Chat

Post by Fatbellywobblebottom »

Waikikamukau wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 21:12 Glamorgan 13-man squad to face Surrey: Ingram ©, Selman, Donald, Carlson, Brown, Cooke (wk), Lloyd, Morgan, Salter, TVDG, Carey, Smith, Wagg

Anyone know why Marchant de Lange is hasn't been playing :?: He was one of their top point scorers last season
Hamstring injury - nothing too serious apparently.

primitive man
Grumpy Old Man

Post by primitive man »

Essexs squad: 27 Ryan ten Doeschate (c), 25 Ravi Bopara, 6 Varun Chopra, 1 Matt Coles, 16 Sam Cook, 11 Simon Harmer, 28 Dan Lawrence, 44 Jamie Porter, 29 Shane Snater, 13 Neil Wagner, 21 Tom Westley, 31 Adam Wheater (wk), 99 Ashar Zaidi.

Kent Spitfires squad: 23 Daniel Bell-Drummond, 6 Joe Denly, 4 Heino Kuhn, 58 Sean Dickson, 7 Sam Billings (c), 10 Alex Blake, 3 Darren Stevens, 25 Calum Haggett, 12 Adam Rouse, 24 Matt Henry, 1 Harry Podmore, 8 Mitch Claydon, 11 Imran Qayyum.

Good luck ooozzzie in your weekly battle and enjoy WvW!

jimwinn
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: nah

Post by jimwinn »

ooozzzie wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 20:33 Holy Moses! My weekly team was having a nightmare was in 274th at the start of today, but did have a good day today, scored 1176 points and jumped to 2nd !! :lol: Game on!
That's a mighty score - go go Ooozie

You'll get RSI from F5 tapping

jimwinn
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: nah

Post by jimwinn »

Double post - stupid phone
Last edited by jimwinn on 05 Jun 2018, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

Middlesex are left hoping for a minor miracle to qualify now, needing to firstly beat Gloucestershire heavily themselves, then rely on Kent to beat Essex by a hefty margin at Chelmsford, then pray that Glamorgan can beat Surrey at the Oval and finally rely upon Hampshire beating Somerset at the Ageas Bowl.

Not impossible...

Dawid Malan (Captain)

Hilton Cartwright

Stephen Eskinazi

Steven Finn

James Franklin

Nick Gubbins

James Harris

Tom Helm

Max Holden

Eoin Morgan

Ravi Patel

John Simpson (wicket-keeper)

Nathan Sowter

Paul Stirling

primitive man
Grumpy Old Man

Post by primitive man »

Somerset squad - Dom Bess, Steve Davies, Ben Green, Lewis Gregory, James Hildreth, Johann Myburgh, Craig Overton, Jamie Overton, Matt Renshaw, Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe, Paul van Meekeren and Max Waller.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

That is an amazing performance,Ooozzzie! I will be Joe Rootin' for you over the next couple of days!

DD...😊

primitive man
Grumpy Old Man

Post by primitive man »

Surrey Squad-
Rory Burns (captain)
Gareth Batty
Scott Borthwick
Rikki Clarke
Sam Curran
Tom Curran
Jade Dernbach
Ben Foakes
Will Jacks
Morne Morkel
Ollie Pope
Jason Roy
Mark Stoneman
Freddie van den Bergh

Waikikamukau
Treebeard

Post by Waikikamukau »

jimwinn wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 21:29
ooozzzie wrote: 05 Jun 2018, 20:33 Holy Moses! My weekly team was having a nightmare was in 274th at the start of today, but did have a good day today, scored 1176 points and jumped to 2nd !! :lol: Game on!
That's a mighty score - go go Ooozie

You'll get RSI from F5 tapping
Awesome Oozzie don't get snoozey ;-) Hope you go on to win :D Think that rhymes :D

roverinexile
FISOhead

Post by roverinexile »

That's amazing. Good luck for the rest of the week!

Fantasist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fantasist »

Best of luck ooozzzie! 8-)

Thanks for the squad news guys. Is Abbott here for all formats now or is it a short stint?

I'm confused by the Curran boys availability. I had Sam, then had to ditch. Then I almost put Tom in on Sunday, pleased I didn't in the end. Now Ball has to go too. Porter might be back, just after I subbed him. I put in Mennie at the weekend after finally giving up on Bailey, today they swapped over their roles. I've also ditched Harris weeks too late, and Edwards...unless it's a Sunday I just can't do anything on transfers and my bowling selections have been abysmal.

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Like Fantasist,my bowling selections have been pretty awful....these boys had better be worth their salt once the Championship restarts!😐

Thanks for the squad news and for Ooozzzie's analysis of the permutations....makes my head hurt even to think of it!

I wonder what state our teams will be in once the RL shakes down?

DD...😉

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

D'ya know...something made me wonder if anyone has ever risen as high as Ooozzzie on a day when there was only one game?

Absolutely outstanding.....

DD...

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Thanks for all your messages, I am in good shape for a go at this, team is picked for today. Just deciding to go to Bristol or not as the weather forecast is so good, its just the very late finish that is putting me off 9.45pm that's not easy on public transport. Would have to leave earlier than that, mind you, its under £6 for the train return and I am a member, so no entry fee, and 1st few hundred get a free pint!! So not an expensive day.

Bluearmy16
Treebeard

Post by Bluearmy16 »

Great effort ooozzzie, good luck, what a score presume you had Willey, Lyth, Livingstone.

Yeah bowlers are frustrating at the moment. Took Bailey out last week and he was back yesterday and will probably play on Saturday too. Also got T Curran in, looked a good purchase and now he is off too. S Curran should be available for Surrey’s championship side. Need a replacement for Ball too.

madterrier
Treebeard
FS Record: Runner-up (£1.5k) Metro FF
2nd, 3rd (£4k) Metro Champions League
3rd (£500) Mirror PL

Post by madterrier »

Quite some score that Ooozie - just shows what’s possible in this game. Is that 2nd overall in the season game, or the weekly? You must have had Willey captain? Had my hand hovered overWilley so to speak, but currently in hospital recovering from an op with a catheter in, so the irony was too painful. Seriously I’m assuming Willey doesn’t play in the County Championship games so wasn’t sure it was worth burning a transfer with one Yorkie (K-C...grrrrr) already in my team.

mincer
Treebeard

Post by mincer »

Best of luck Ooozzzie. Would be nice to see a FISO regular win 👍

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Yes I had Capt Willey but it is a weekly so a one off, he is in the one day England squad so he will be off now, so although you missed one big day, you have saved another transfer, as he would have needed replacing straight away. I also had Kohler Cadmore duck as well! but all the others had a very good day. But yes it does show what you can happen if it all falls into place. I have only used 10 transfers so far, so no problem with today and tomorrow. I expect something will go wrong, I have had 3 or 4 2nd places, even one "joint win" with the same points, but lost 1st place on number of runs!! so I have never won it. So excuse me if I get excited

Hope you are on the road to recovery madterrier. I am still not right by a long way and hence not going to Bristol today but do expect to be able to go to Egbaston tomorrow. Never been there before and this looks like being a good one. I will be supporting Worcester. The trains back from Birmingham are better than Bristol so that was another reason. I don't really like having to take a bloody jacket for the evening when it is 22 degrees and sunny either, daft time to start if you ask me.

Well it is a perfect day for Cricket I am going to find a nice spot somewhere to watch and listen to a couple of games and cheer on my 11 and have a few beers. Enjoy your day everyone.

Nabby
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nabby »

good luck Ooooziee.
Are we sure Willey is off now? I thought the England 1 day players are available tomorrow...certainly Root has been made available.

madterrier
Treebeard
FS Record: Runner-up (£1.5k) Metro FF
2nd, 3rd (£4k) Metro Champions League
3rd (£500) Mirror PL

Post by madterrier »

Is it definitely confirmed that Pujara is now off to India for the Test against Afghanistan, and will miss the last RLC game against Northants and any participation in the knockout stages that Yorkshire might have?

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Sorry I was thinking more longer term worth doing a transfer in...... So yes he could well be playing tomorrow.
Nabby wrote:good luck Ooooziee.
Are we sure Willey is off now? I thought the England 1 day players are available tomorrow...certainly Root has been made available.
Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Doogal
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The big two!! VAMPIRE OF THE WEEK SEASON AWARD 2013-14 and FINAL TABLE PREDICTION COMP 2015-16.

Post by Doogal »

Website hopelessly slow - only managed to do about half my transfers. :evil: Was it just me?

kingcurtley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL 8 x Top 10k finish; TFF 21/22 - 148th; TFC '14 - 6th; T20 '13 - 13th; SP4 RWC Pred Winner '11

Post by kingcurtley »

Seemed okay for me Dougal. No major issues with it since a couple of Friday's ago.

On Pujara, reported when he signed that yesterday's game would be his last before the Afghanistan test - therefore, not expecting him to be in tomorrow's squad for the Northants massacre ( can't recall when Williamson arrives )

Ducks Deluxe
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Ducks Deluxe »

Oh,no..Rossouw gets another duck,no Wagner and Four Extra has switched to tennis...

Hope you get better soon, madterrier..☺
DD.

Doogal
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The big two!! VAMPIRE OF THE WEEK SEASON AWARD 2013-14 and FINAL TABLE PREDICTION COMP 2015-16.

Post by Doogal »

Yes, and I just managed to squeeze a Rossouw in before the wire. :roll: Hope it didn't get through but probably did.

kingcurtley
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL 8 x Top 10k finish; TFF 21/22 - 148th; TFC '14 - 6th; T20 '13 - 13th; SP4 RWC Pred Winner '11

Post by kingcurtley »

Well, Pujara in tomorrow's squad of 13 (with Willey/Root) so likely staying to see if he can help them qualify.

Fantasist
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Fantasist »

So now Harris and Porter are back, Wagner isn't playing etc etc.

This is a confession. I asked about Abbott earlier when I meant Steyn. And you know what, I'm pretty sure I transferred Abbott in this morning when it was supposed to be Steyn I put in :oops: :oops: :oops:

Bluearmy16
Treebeard

Post by Bluearmy16 »

Damn I took out Pujara today, thought he was finished. Did captain Bopara though.

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

Tales of woe.... well my lot are t doing very well I nearly put Stirling in but didn't and I nearly put Bopara in but didn't! Mind you Davis just dropped then on the Tele I have got him. But I am going to fall back today I think.

ooozzzie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by ooozzzie »

ooozzzie wrote:Tales of woe.... well my lot are t doing very well I nearly put Stirling in but didn't and I nearly put Bopara in but didn't! Mind you Davis just dropped then on the Tele I have got him. But I am going to fall back today I think.

Young spinner comes on and bowls Davis middle stump! Mind you better than Roderick run out for 3

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”