To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFC 2017 Sidegame

A Forum for Fans of Fantasy Cricket Games
Excession
Cheetah

TFC 2017 Sidegame

Post by Excession »

Since there's going to be a game this year, I'm potentially going to set up a side league, depending on interest. I run a similar one for the football and it works really well, but I can't put together the necessary numbers from my friends to make a cricket one worthwhile. FISO seems like the sort of place where I might find a few more cricket nerds...

It would need 6 players (I have two already including me), all of whom need to be on facebook, or at least messenger (that's where we do the team selections, transfers, bemoaning our luck etc). A rough outline of the game:

- Each team has a squad of 16 players
- Players are originally picked via a draft, probably to take place the last Sunday evening before the season.
- Players are unique to each team, your players are YOUR players.
- You select 11 of your 16 at the beginning of each "gameweek".
- No limit on players from any team, and ratings (1-9) don't count for this. You pick who you want to pick if no-one else has them.
- You get two free transfers a week. And you can trade players with other managers if you can agree it, and within reason.
- Scores are taken from TFF, I knock it up on a spreadsheet at the end of the week.

No prizes or anything, just the honour of winning.

If anyone is interested, register your interest below, I'll see if I can get another four and explain the rules in a bit more detail.

nickcast
Kevin and Perry

Re: TFC 2017 Sidegame

Post by nickcast »

Definitely interested. I run a sinilar league and we pick our teams on Chatzy which is an online no cost website ideal for this purpose.

Nick at nickcast@blueyonder.co.uk

Excession
Cheetah

Post by Excession »

So that's one more then, if I can get to five I'll run it I think. I'll have a look at chatzy too, would help if we don't have to limit it to Messenger users.

robertos
Kevin and Perry

Post by robertos »

I'm up for this if you still have spaces...

Excession
Cheetah

Post by Excession »

That would make four, I think we need one more to make it worthwhile, preferably by Sunday night as that's when I plan to do the draft.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy Cricket”