To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF Division 1 2010/11

A forum for discussion on the Division competitions in Telegraph Fantasy Football
Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

TFF Division 1 2010/11

Post by Latic »

Chat for TFF Division 1 of the 2010/11 Season.

unhappyhoppy
DumbleSaint
FS Record: TFF 10/11 3rd. Now sorting out Happyhoppy's mess.

Re: TFF Division 1 2011

Post by unhappyhoppy »

Always think this one is unnecessary as the winner of the overall prize will just get a bonus £1k, pointless. Would be better giving this to motm runners up etc

Anyway I have 6 teams in here on

Bramernic
Dumbledore
FS Record: Plenty of super league prizes, nothing from the organisers.

Re: TFF Division 1 2010/11

Post by Bramernic »

Alternatively, if they made the divisional prizes for points scored from today only, even this one would have a point. Or maybe just make division 1 points from today as that mirrors the overall championship.

Latic
FISO Knight
FS Record: Minor past glories. Back for 2021!

Post by Latic »

From the Telegraph Fantasy Football (TFF) thread today:

TFFootball wrote:
unhappyhoppy wrote:I have noted this on the thread for Div 1 but I would appreciate a response from Mr TFF please :-

TFF Division 1 is unnecessary as the winner of the overall prize will just get a bonus £1k ?

As Bram has suggested it would be far better if this division rewarded the highest points between now and the end of the season which might throw up a different winner.
It was/is a possibility that the overall winner could come from Div2/3/4 etc, so the winner of Div 1 is not guaranteed to win an extra bonus 1k. If we hadn't put a 1k prize for Div 1, I would imagine there would have been comments on here questioning why we hadn't! Also, we have to try and keep it as simple as possible for communicating to all managers - it is already requiring more copy than we would like at the top of pages to explain what is a relatively simple additional set of prizes. If different divisions worked in different ways it would have been even longer.

We are looking at ways of adding the divisional info into the team summary page as well, as we are aware it is quite hidden at the moment

TFF

muldoon
FISOhead
FS Record: many years playing TFF, still learning the FPL ropes

Post by muldoon »

1 team in here, 2455th with 23 left.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Divisions”