To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TFF division 19

A forum for discussion on the Division competitions in Telegraph Fantasy Football
Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Re: TFF division 19

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

All flopped for me ... in TFF it's sometimes the correct choices, sometimes the wrong choices ... these two teams had quite a mix of the both.

A Stokey named Simon beating Simon from Tadley (well, I don't live there now, but born un bred). I was hoping to update me caravan with that money. Still, some supplier of shell suits and another of Fiesta XR2 parts in Basingstoke area going to benefit. :wink:

Rust
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2008/09 TFF 4th, TFFE 2nd 2009/10 Star 17th, 2012 TFFEC Country League Winner & 25th overall, 2015/16 TFF 63rd

Post by Rust »

SimonS wrote:Simon Snowball Albert Thompson 1605 1
Justin Merritt Eta 1596 2
Stephen Doyle Steds sheds 1583 3
Matthew Baird Olivias Scorers 1571 4
Graham Dolan Antimatter 1 1561 5

After last weekend, my reverse engineering predicted I wasn't going to make it.
Today's update was a pleasant surprise.
I still think this will go down to the wire.........

Best of luck to all
Yep, this is my last chance of a prize now after Sunday saw my div 20 team drop down to 2nd and now with little chance of winning. If you want to exchange teams Simon feel free to pm me.

SimonS
Treebeard

Post by SimonS »

Chief Wiggsy wrote:All flopped for me ... in TFF it's sometimes the correct choices, sometimes the wrong choices ... these two teams had quite a mix of the both.

A Stokey named Simon beating Simon from Tadley (well, I don't live there now, but born un bred). I was hoping to update me caravan with that money. Still, some supplier of shell suits and another of Fiesta XR2 parts in Basingstoke area going to benefit. :wink:
I know too many people from Tadley to dare make any comment..............

Chief Wiggsy
Grumpy Holman Snr
FS Record: FISO TFF League winner 2005/06 and FISO TFFE League winner 2009 (which got me £100 off NSCTV).

Post by Chief Wiggsy »

SimonS wrote:
Chief Wiggsy wrote:All flopped for me ... in TFF it's sometimes the correct choices, sometimes the wrong choices ... these two teams had quite a mix of the both.

I know too many people from Tadley to dare make any comment..............
:lol: .... it's a different place to what it used to be all those years ago. Improved loads.!!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “TFF Divisions”