To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Soccer Network

A forum for news on Simulated Football Management games.
soccernetwork

Soccer Network

Post by soccernetwork »

http://socnet.suddenlaunch3.com

Hi guys, just a game I have single-handedly created. I'm a die-hard footy fan, and would love to see this game do well with a lot of active members. I really like the idea, and I am open to help and suggestions to improve gameplay. I do realise that the workload may be a lot, but I'm definitely ready to give it a shot and see how things go. And if I can't, I'll gladly get some others to help me run the place! But yeah, check it out. If you're not interested, please tell me why and I can perhaps take a look. Many thanks.

Soccer Network, or SN, is a fantasy football world where handlers make manager characters.

Their job, then, is to become a manager of a club and handle them on a day-to-day basis, including all aspects you can imagine.

Our aim is to make sure every team has a handler, and your goal is to interact with one another to discuss things, such as transfer arrangements.

However, the fun part is this. Every now and then, you must post a news story, otherwise known as a roleplay. This can be anything from pre-match or post-match interviews, transfer speculations, praising a players performance, etc. Basically, anything. The more creative you are, the better.

Before a match, you must submit a match strategy. A match strategy is basically your line-up and how they will play. So you will need to send your first eleven, your substitutes, penalty and set piece takers, one captain and a backup, and any substitutions you wish to make.

Substitution orders do not have to be specific. For example, one way to do it is to have:

'67 Min: Peter Crouch to replace poorest performing striker,' or,

'75 Min: Peter Crouch to replace poorest performing midfielder and change to a 4-4-3 if down by one goal.'

These are a couple of examples from a wide range, and it is entirely up to you.

Also, a match-play strategy is required too. For example,

'Liverpool will attempt to exploit Man Utd's back four, especially with both Silvestre and Ferdinand out due to injury. This is why I have fielded three strikers, as their defence are inexperienced and may be prone to mistakes against players such as Morientes and Cisse who have huge experience.'

Both your roleplays and strategy are what will determine the outcome of the match, and the future of your club.

Remember, the more accurate you are, the more chance you have of winning matches and having a successful spell here at Soccer Network!

flyingkillercob
Dumbledore
FS Record: murf’s African Nations Cup 2012 Winner. FISO Goals 15/16 & 17/18 Winner.

Re: Soccer Network

Post by flyingkillercob »

This is the maddest FF idea I have ever read. Good luck with it :D

bloggie
Dumbledore
Location: Tourists swarm to see your face Confucius has a puzzling grace Disoriented you enter in unleashing

Re: Soccer Network

Post by bloggie »

Good luck with it all.Imagine if you got a few thousand join up quickly however unlikely you'd be crunching a lot of numbers after 12pm each Friday.I guess if it developed you'd have to develop an automatic website so you may hit it off.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Simulated Football Management games”