To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

DKS Football Last Man Standing

A forum for news on Football Score Prediction games (e.g. Weekend Football).
bluelionman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won a week in TFC once many years ago. Came 3rd over all once in First Downs fantasy NFL newspaper magazine game.

DKS Football Last Man Standing

Post by bluelionman »

Hey all,

I've found a website running a last man standing competition where the person behind the website/game guarantees the prize money of £100 and it's only £3 to enter - trouble is I heard from players who partook last season that the person running site nearly quit during last season as they didn't get enough entries to even break even most games and was often severely out of pocket. I never knew about this game before now or I would have played especially with a guaranteed prize of £100 from a £3 entry fee per game.

I have worked out he needs 34 entrants per game to break even with £100 guaranteed prize pot each game. I see the first game of this season starts on Friday 13th August and I just signed up myself and I was only his 10th entrant, so I've taken it upon myself to send the info out to all my fantasy games contacts plus a few other fantasy games players I had e-mail addys of and his entry pool is now up to 20. I will also post on my social media and hope with 3 days to start of season with a bit of luck can get him up to 34+ entries so he at least is not out of pocket for his first game this season. Hence I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this here on FISO as it's not my game but I know people who have played in this guys league as it turns out for a couple of seasons and they've never had a problem being paid out.

Here's a link to his game site:

http://www.dksfootball.com/index

Some quirks about the game site from a guy who's played for a few seasons and who does many of my fantays games:

Once you make a selection you can't change it.
Deadline is 1 hour before kick off of first game of week.
New comp starts every month and runs side by side. If no one wins August etc., and every one is elimated. The 100 quid is rolled over to the next monthly comp that hasn't started. If that makes sense. So if everyone loses by Sept 16. It goes to Oct comp., but if they all lose Oct 16 It goes to November comp.

kind regards,

Noel / bluelionman

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Re: DKS Football Last Man Standing

Post by Talkie Toaster »

As this is a cash entry game with cash prizes here is the standard FISO disclaimer.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Score Prediction Games”