To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

La Log - 09/10 - Phase 2 - Division 2

La Log Dream Team run by Zimmerman
grob
Dumbledore

Re: La Log - 09/10 - Phase 2 - Division 2

Post by grob »

Typical - just as I was hitting form,the season ends !

Jules
Grumpy Old Web Guru

Re: La Log - 09/10 - Phase 2 - Division 2

Post by Jules »

Zimmerman wrote:Poor old Jules.... only 2 teams (the Prem's top two) scored more than him... yet he finds himself languishing in the basement for another season. Although only 6 (out of the other 39) conceded fewer... so its his own fault).
My own fault?! :evil: One word... SNOWGATE :lol:!

I can't complain really. I had a better team than Barry and Welsh-Wizard but the FF Gods decided that they were going to be promoted instead. Aside from some dodgy fixture re-scheduling, the draw between those guys was what ultimately beat me. Sh!t happens!

However, I propose an addition to the rules to avoid a repeat of Snowgate... As long as everyone is clear on how fixtures are re-arranged then there's no confusion and nobody has cause for a moan.

"If less than 5 fixtures are fulfilled in a weekend (due to weather conditions, etc...) then that weeks La Log fixtures will be rearranged to be played using the next convenient set of fixtures." i.e. in the case of Snowgate, the week 6 fixtures should have been played on 26th/27th Jan midweeks, rather than shuffling the fixtures up so that week 6 actually took place when week 7 was originally scheduled.

I suppose you might have to add to that rule by including a caveat that if no suitable set of new fixtures are available, the next set will be used twice, once for the rearranged fixture and again for the next weeks fixture. For example in this phase, if there were no midweeks that could have been used to play the week 6 fixtures (or no fixtures at the end of the phase that could be used), the week 6 and 7 fixtures could have taken place in the same weekend (16th Jan). Ideally you'd want to use a different set, but it's worth putting that in just in case something random occurs.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “La Log”