To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

La Log - 07/08 - Phase 1 - Qualifying Groups

La Log Dream Team run by Zimmerman
TheTon
FISO Knight

Post by TheTon »

Sort of wanted to push for promotion from div one - as it is, ill have to battle for survival in the championship. What are the odds on 3 relegated warriors from the premiership?? :wink:

Crompton
Dumbledore
FS Record: Better than most.

Post by Crompton »

TheTon wrote:Sort of wanted to push for promotion from div one - as it is, ill have to battle for survival in the championship. What are the odds on 3 relegated warriors from the premiership?? :wink:
30000000000/1

My midfield of Ronaldo / Lampard / Elano is just sex on legs, pretty much like me really.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Crompton wrote:
TheTon wrote:Sort of wanted to push for promotion from div one - as it is, ill have to battle for survival in the championship. What are the odds on 3 relegated warriors from the premiership?? :wink:
30000000000/1

My midfield of Ronaldo / Lampard / Elano is just sex on legs, pretty much like me really.
Not that I'm homophobic or anything.... but do you realise how camp that sounds?

Demorgoth
Treebeard

Post by Demorgoth »

Lol, that was close - only slipped into the Premiership by virtue of big losses by the Bells in the final match

rainycat
FISOhead

Post by rainycat »

103 pts ? blimey , must be close to a perfect week , eh Zim?

I ended up with 313 pts for , 313 against, how spooky is that?

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

Not that im boasting or anything...I would like to point out that I had the most points out of everyone :D

Faruge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Faruge »

Hairybear wrote:103 pts!!!!!!!

More importantly, 3 Warriors in the Premiership 8-)
8-) 8-) 8-)

Hairybear
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Hairybear »

Arsenal4EvERr wrote:Not that im boasting or anything...I would like to point out that I had the most points out of everyone :D
Lucky fixture list.

Not that i'm boasting, i have the highest score out of everyone :wink:

Faruge
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Faruge »

Hairybear wrote:
Arsenal4EvERr wrote:Not that im boasting or anything...I would like to point out that I had the most points out of everyone :D
Lucky fixture list.

Not that I'm boasting, but i made it to the Premiership with Lehmann & Cashley in my team.
Now that is hilarious
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal4EvERr
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Arsenal4EvERr »

Hairybear wrote:
Lucky fixture list.

Lol, I was hoping you wouldn't mention that :roll:

zita
Treebeard
FS Record: SDT La Log Runner Up 07/08

Post by zita »

I'm glad to have made the Big League in my first Season with you all @ Fiso - somehow feel lucky to have got there with 3 Everton players in my back 5. I will need Everton to have a defensive revival or I'm in for a hiding each week - I wanted to get Elano in and did consider Almunia.. van Persie picking up an injury put a spanner in that plan....

thanks for taking the time to run this Zimm - i have enjoyed - win or loose each game from now on in it has been an experience. I have learned a lot and realised that most of our minds work in similar circles - who ever wins at the end of the day is the person who will have the most luck between now and the end of the season.

GB

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “La Log”