To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Football Manager 2008

A forum for discussion of Football Manager.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Football Manager 2008

Post by admin »

Promo email:

FOOTBALL MANAGER 2008 IS COMING - AND THE WEBSITE IS HERE!

It's that time of year again, the newspapers are rife with transfer speculation, players are back in training and taking part in exhibition friendlies, and fans of the legendary Football Manager start to get itchy mouse fingers in anticipation.

Well, wait no longer as we can reveal that Football Manager 2008 will not only be coming your way on PC / Mac before this Christmas, but it's also got a brand new website.

Check out all the features, screens and news now at

www.footballmanager.net

Chrisharry12345
Dumbledore

Post by Chrisharry12345 »

I think im gonna give this a miss this year... fm07 took away too much of my life!! kinda like moderating a large site, and playing fantasy football is now :roll:

at least there is a chance of winning something, even if its very slight....

how do people feel about this football manager live game?

that would be awsome if it was to win prizes/ cash :(

CanaryYellow
FISO Knight

Post by CanaryYellow »

mmorpgs took over my life for about 3-4 years, it'll be no different with the live version of FM either.

trigger happy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by trigger happy »

Did anyone get this game? Is it very different from the 2007 version or just a slight tweak with an updated database?

Worth the £40?

el_pappje
FISO Comedy Knight
FS Record: FISODAS Champion Season 11 & 16; OFL Golf 4th 09; TFG OFL Overall, Majors, F1oG Winner 09

Post by el_pappje »

trigger happy wrote:Did anyone get this game? Is it very different from the 2007 version or just a slight tweak with an updated database?

Worth the £40?
There is another thread on it somewhere. A few have bought it. I did [for £25] but it is unopened and will be going back. I have got FM07 which is still relatively unthrashed by my standards, and some of the reviews for 08 suggest it is choc-full of bugs, so no point getting it til the first patches come out.

Mystery
FISO Knight
FS Record: 116th in TFF 05/06

Post by Mystery »

trigger happy wrote:Did anyone get this game? Is it very different from the 2007 version or just a slight tweak with an updated database?

Worth the £40?
I haven't played it but you want to buy your PC games from somewhere new. Amazon are doing it for £24.98.

trigger happy
Grumpy Old Man

Post by trigger happy »

Mystery wrote:

Worth the £40?
I haven't played it but you want to buy your PC games from somewhere new. Amazon are doing it for £24.98.
Good news! I was just guessing at the price....

I have pretty much thrashed my FM07 and feel ready for an upgrade, but if it is buggy I will hold off until first patch....

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Football Manager”