To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Hardcore Area

A forum for discussion on the Xpert Eleven Fantasy Management Simulation game
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: Hardcore Area

Post by blahblah »

From a very quick look...

Probably not. If you are looking to play 3-5-2 then selling Bellamy is worth considering; and if 4-5-1 then Trotter.

I am not sure what Oliseh adds to the midfield, as ave age doesn't look to be a problem and he will take game-time away from the two kids. (But I haven't looked at the other Clubs to see how often you need a full strength midfield etc.)

I would sell Bellamy; get a 16\3 or 4 defender in; and play 3-5-2 using subs to spread the ME across the three kids. (You would only be losing one visible by playing Clarke against the strong teams.) Playing 3-5-2 all the time isn't that bad a thing as people predicting it doesn't provide any advantage....

WilBert
Dumbledore

Post by WilBert »

Thanks blah, plenty to ponder there I'll have a think.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

I meant to add: re ave age and the defence with the big gap, it would mean keeping the older Keeper until he retires. assuming he gets to 35, then a 10-12 year gap there wouldn't be a bad thing.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Xpert Eleven”