FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Re: Public League

Post by crispybits »

Ashers wrote:
crispybits wrote:5 titles in a row :twisted:

Omaha Crows
What's happened?

They are in the job vacancies.
Just got to the point where I felt it was a waste of time - no fun any more - no desire to log in any more - I logged in 2 weeks ago and did tactics and then yesterday I logged in and saw I hadn't been on for 2 weeks and tbh I couldn't care less about my results or teams any more.

I get that way with most online/phone games that don't have some sort of real world tie-in eventually - happened with conquer club too, and ogame, and battleknights, and boom beach, etc etc etc.

Edit - apply for them tho - about 20m in the bank as I left and as long as this season doesn't do them too much damage in form/DV they're still a good prospect over the coming seasons for more promotions

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Post by Karrde »

Surprised wrote:I just really go through the motions with this game and never achieve anything
Do you need any advice? You must be taking a wrong step somewhere.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight
FS Record: FISO 17/18 FPL Cash Draft League Winner

Post by Beerfuelledman »

Train more. DV17+ the target.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I train often and can get good dV but not the skill rises.
Thanks karrde...advice would be welcome.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

How often /when do you train and what are you classifying as good DV? Because if you aren't getting skill rises its certain. You aren't training enough and getting good enough DV?

Good article here to get you started - http://www.xperteleven.com/xpertdaily.a ... =1&lang=EN

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: TFFOSM MotW in 2008 and MotM in 2003. 78th overall in TFFO for 2002/3 and 2003/4

Post by Surprised »

I've been getting DV up to 16/17. Many players will not go above 13-14 no matter what I do and these are young players.

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

I'm not sure what you mean? How are you getting 17DV if you can't get above 13/14?

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

Sorry...I mean some I can get to 17 but most won't move higher than 14

Mintman
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: I've won stuff...

Post by Mintman »

I'm Back!! :D Did I miss much??.. :wink: :D

crispybits
Dumbledore
FS Record: FISO Apprentice Champion 2011-2012, Xpert11 FBT winner season 7

Post by crispybits »

Surprised wrote:Sorry...I mean some I can get to 17 but most won't move higher than 14
Do you have VIP? It gives you a slightly better look at form tendencies (nothing you can't do without, just makes life easier)

What I used to do in the public league was to train anyone that hadn't risen in form, even the ones that hadn't dropped either. I was regularly getting 16-18DV across the whole squad (barring the over 30s)

You do need to set up a good player developing / selling system to go with that though because you will run out of money without the extra few million coming in now and then. Whenever I bought one youngster for a position I bought another one (maybe one bar lower or with slightly less expensive SQs) and there was normally room to train them both up and sell one for extra income 1-2 seasons later, hopefully after a double jump

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Where do you see the form tendencies on VIP?

Beerfuelledman
FISO Knight

Post by Beerfuelledman »

On the player, there's a graph.

In simple terms I'd say up to age 26 if form is less than 18 - train. Over 26 less than 15 train. If you can't afford that prioritise. The rest should take care of itself.

Surprised
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Surprised »

crispybits wrote:
Surprised wrote:Sorry...I mean some I can get to 17 but most won't move higher than 14
Do you have VIP? It gives you a slightly better look at form tendencies (nothing you can't do without, just makes life easier)

What I used to do in the public league was to train anyone that hadn't risen in form, even the ones that hadn't dropped either. I was regularly getting 16-18DV across the whole squad (barring the over 30s)

You do need to set up a good player developing / selling system to go with that though because you will run out of money without the extra few million coming in now and then. Whenever I bought one youngster for a position I bought another one (maybe one bar lower or with slightly less expensive SQs) and there was normally room to train them both up and sell one for extra income 1-2 seasons later, hopefully after a double jump

I'm VIP. Maybe my major problem is that I haven't really devoted the time to the game.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Xpert Eleven”