To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FISO.co.uk champions - Season 19

A forum for discussion on the Xpert Eleven Fantasy Management Simulation game
Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

FISO.co.uk champions - Season 19

Post by Ashers »

So we are moving into season 19 of the FISO.co.uk champions and still only four clubs have ever won the league:

The Federation * 5
Montreal Yo-yos * 1
Bespoke * 5
Twin Peaks Rangers * 7

So will we have a new name on the title for season 19 or will it be the usual names?

Metal Militia just missed out on the final day last season and must have a chance on the form they showed
Nam Town could be the dark horses and I have a feeling a top two spot in going to be on the cards.
Bespoke and Lounge Football Utd return to the big time and will be looking to see if they can go back to the top.

Anyone else interested in joining the FISO.co.uk champions?

Season 19 is upon us and you still have time to join.

Karrde
Sir Stormtrooper
FS Record: Profitable

Re: FISO.co.uk champions - Season 19

Post by Karrde »

I had an application from an outsider to take over Llama, I accepted even though he is a newbie to X11 and likely to be a flight risk, it did mean that I can set the new season this week without dropping from the ideal 24 team structure.

So, I will be setting the new season just after the Thursday friendlies, so you all have the benefit of the post game form boost first.

Ashers
FISO Knight
FS Record: OFL Fantasy Fives Winner 2011/2012, SDT wins WDT, weekly, monthly and seasonal prizes. Fantasy Darts daily winner, TFFO mini league winner & FISO U21 Threes Champs 13.

Post by Ashers »

Llama are free in Division One.

Would be great to see them managed again

http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=205925" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ashers
FISO Knight

Post by Ashers »

Anyone interested in joining F.I.S.O Xpert11?

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Xpert Eleven”