To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Guardian Chairman Usergroup

A Fantasy Football forum for news and views on Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman.
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

Guardian Chairman Usergroup

Post by admin »

To help organise the Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman forum, a Usergroup has been set up.

I've put Doogal down as the Group Moderator (this was on the basis that Mrs Doogal won the 2004/05 game and Doogal is a regular poster on the forums but if this is not appropriate then please let me know).

To apply to join the Usergroup please click on the Usergroups icon on the top menu bar and select the Guardian Chairman Usergroup. Doogal can then accept you in. Doogal can also add members manually.

Those that join are simply grouped together in one place i.e. it's a list of specific users grouped together, similar to the member's list. You can easily 'unsubscribe' yourself from the Group so if in doubt suggest you join up and see what's it all about. Makes it easy to then contact users specific to that game/forum.

In theory, I could also set the permissions for the Guardian Chairman forum (or any other forum for that matter) so that only people listed in that Group can post to it. You could also have a private 'clique' forum which only users in that list can view as well as post. I do stress this is only 'in theory'.

Doogal
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: The big two!! VAMPIRE OF THE WEEK SEASON AWARD 2013-14 and FINAL TABLE PREDICTION COMP 2015-16.

Post by Doogal »

How exciting! I'm leader of a clique. :wink:
I would like to thank my family, my manager, my schoolteachers....

All welcome (nobody has published unwanted material on Guardian threads, as far as I remember). Will accept anybody till they give a serious reason for exclusion from the clique (and I'm a bleeding heart liberal on punishment, not a hang em and flog em practitioner like Admin!). Don't know what I have to do otherwise. :?

Edit - Four new members now accepted.

Seven now.

gynchie
Wideboy

Post by gynchie »

...... so what happens now :?:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Guardian Fantasy Football Chairman (Game ceased)”