To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

the end

A forum for discussion on Bundesliga Super Manager on Bild.com
Dumbledore

the end

Post by 12345678 »

i enjoyed this comp and failed due to a poor 2nd last week in achieving a top 5k place with 2 of my 3 being managed finishing just outside that.

i don't feel my lack of bundesliga experience was a huge disadvantage, some disastrous early benching coupled with an early season hapless bayern munich defence didnt help though.

judging by numbers the game was a great success from the point of view of clever.tv and bild. i'll definitely be playing and hoping to do better next season.

it would be great if a few german, italian and spanish games appeared as i think ours have fallen and may dwindle further and scottish games have pretty much gone.

the bild game was very well run apart from the slow initial entry which was i think due to a problem at the other end. the game structure didn't suit me, but that is just tough luck!

an enjoyable and different game so well done bild & clever.tv, the entry must have exceeded their best hopes by some way!

andy

Jack72
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maxi Muscle FF - 1st (October MOTM) . , TFF Weekender - 1st (Week 13) , Championship FF - 34th. WC 2014 TFF - 27th

Re: the end

Post by Jack72 »

Andy, the transfer rules are a bit weird are they not :shock:
How many teams did you enter and where did you finish :?:

Dumbledore

Post by 12345678 »

entered 10, finished around 7k out of about 100k i think so a bit disappointing.

the rules make the luck element big (sun like) and i'd like 2 see more tactics and freer use of trannies obviously but don't expect it to happen.

i picked up more than my fair share of injuries but nowhere near as bad as the epl in that respect for me this year.

some of my early season gambles such as kroos failed although he went on a roll later and i left out muller who had a fantastic season after getting more of an early season chance due to the robben and ribery injuries and only really cemented a place in the final 5th of the season, but was huge value as those injured stayed out longer than expected and gomes and klose had nightmare seasons.

andy

enzo_modisco
Kevin and Perry

Post by enzo_modisco »

Found it also a nice experience ;)

Ranked 40th in the end ... had a good shot @ 100K at Halftime being 7th ...

But I also did not have key players like Barrios or Muller ...

Overall I'd also like a 10 Transfer rule, for it was almost impossible to catch up from anywhere below 1000th place @ halftime, if u did not have key players like Kießling, Barrios or Hypia in the first part of the season ...

Bild reported some problems with local governments the other day, branding the game as (ridiculous) "game of chance" so its not so sure there will be game a next season or how it will look like respectively.

But I agree, it was a huge success for the 1st season !

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Bundesliga Super Manager”