To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

need to replace pamarot

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
dublin_gooner
FISOhead

need to replace pamarot

Post by dublin_gooner »

right guys,

4.2m to spend on a defender. currently considering collins or bardsley (SU). not mad about their defence but its OK at home recently and obvious whoever i buy will be rotated based on fixtures.

so who to get? collins seems a cert but bardsley can play a bit and may get the odd boni/assist

any thoughts on these two? anyone else to consider @ 4.2m ???

thanks

Abumies
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 363 FPL 2009/2010

Post by Abumies »

Taylor (Wigan) would be obvious pick, as he is playing in midfied, but he is injured at the moment. So, Boyce seems a good option.

One option could be some of the Fulham defenders, even though they have not kept too many clean sheets. Still they are often good at home.

Nosworthy should also be remembered.

dublin_gooner
FISOhead

Post by dublin_gooner »

already have taylor, another reason i need to replace pamarot in a hurry - i only have 3 playing defenders at the moment

so who in that price range has good fixtures coming up?

M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

If you've only got 4.2m you could take a bit of a gamble on Edman at 4.0, I think Glasgowlatic mentioned he might be in for a start.

TFO
Treebeard

Post by TFO »

A O'Brien (Bolton) 4.1m?

brock_boogie
Treebeard

Post by brock_boogie »

I'll second TFO with the O'Brien pick...Bolton are playing much better D lately.

UmExcuseMe
Grumpy Old Chinchilla

Post by UmExcuseMe »

brock_boogie wrote:I'll second TFO with the O'Brien pick...Bolton are playing much better D lately.
Just bear in mind that Bolton miss GW29.

Abumies
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Abumies »

UmExcuseMe wrote:
brock_boogie wrote:I'll second TFO with the O'Brien pick...Bolton are playing much better D lately.
Just bear in mind that Bolton miss GW29.
Another thing to bear in mind is that dublin_gooner already has O'Brien :)

So maybe Nosworthy, vs. Derby on GW 28 or Hangeland (Fulham), they are a good home side and hopefully can also start keping their own end clean...

One option is to get Boyce (or Edman), but it's probably not a good idea in the long run to have 2 defenders from Wigan.

Abumies
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Abumies »

One possibility, that I have also been thinking about, is to get Boyce now for their game against Derby and then swap to Nosworthy or other Sunderland defender for their game at Derby on GW 28.

This of course is not such a good idea if you have other transfers in mind... don't think that it is worth any transfer hits.

Lovely_Camel
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lovely_Camel »

CarlosTheFinger wrote:I bought him in last week (and Ryan Taylor the week before) :oops:
Dude, let us know who you've got this week so that we avoid'em next week!! :roll:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”