To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

My Turn: Week 25 Captains

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
M-boy
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 94th 07/08

Post by M-boy »

As I was typing I realised I hadn't changed my captain either :shock:. There were a couple of tense moments there. Is it just me or does anyone think that when they've left something to the last minute they might have eff it up? In the last few minutes, I may have transferred Wright out for Fortune and made Gerrard my captain or I may have transferred Gerrard out for Fortune and made Wright my captain :?.

Jonathan
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: ^ That's my dad! ^ KGC Captain's Drive-in 2015 Champ
FS Record: OFL Champions League Sprint finalist 10/11

Post by Jonathan »

I spend all week looking but it is still all a last minute decision - even more so this week. Poor little me has been working such long hours this week and I stayed up to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre til 1.15am and I didn't wake up until 11.15am!!

What a panic! Ran down stairs half naked (top half!), hair all over the place - turned on the laptop (luckily I have a Mac so it started fast and first time :wink:), had a good look through sleepy eyes.... and left it all is it had been since Thursday!

Final decision was glory ball Gerrard for captain and I bought in M Bent for the double!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”