To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TRANSFERS FOR GW9 (deadline 6 Oct 11:30 BST)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
yeboah
Grumpy Old Man

Post by yeboah »

Healy :arrow: Anelka ...i had 3.3M spare 8-)

Billy Whiz
Rhubarb Crumbledore

Post by Billy Whiz »

Mike James wrote:I had a "moment" last night and did:

Downing :arrow: Ronaldo
Sibierski :arrow: Dempsey
in addition to:
Gilberto :arrow: Petrov

I mean 8 points but it is:
Downing/Sibierski/Gilberto
VS
Ronado/Dempsey/Petrov

kind of worth it I think!
You're kidding yourself if you think you got three transfers for 8pts - one of them you would have got for free anyway.

The Ace
Treebeard

Post by The Ace »

Forrsell :arrow: Marcus Bent

Billy Whiz
Rhubarb Crumbledore

Post by Billy Whiz »

Jonathan wrote:
radiolasvegas wrote:Yep. Niemi was dropped rather than injured for the game with Chelsea (he was on the bench).

Can't see Keller being left out immediately after that clean sheet.

Niemi will probably get his place back sooner rather than later but not this weekend.

I signed Van Der Sar last week and now have two keepers who won't play this week :roll:
I have changed my plans. My initial intention was to drop Schmeichel for Reina, but I am prepared to go keeperless this week to see what the GK situation is at Man City (Niemi is my second GK), and I am going to ditch Carlton Cole WH and bring in Ashton, instead. Part of the reason is that I have been poised to sign Neville in place of Brown as soon as he is back playing... signing Reina wouldn't allow that - and Man City will continue to be sound defensively IMHO.
I've got Schmeichel and Niemi too, so will also be going knickerless (oops, Freudian slip) I mean keeperless. Instead I brought Petrov in last weekend, but can't remember who I transferred out cos it was so long ago!

Next GW will give us all a chance to have a proper two-week rethink and make all sorts of costly, unwise transfers :P

jamielfc
Dumbledore

Post by jamielfc »

Jumped on the Adebayor bandwagon...a week too late but its only short term fix. I had nowhere else to strengthen except Tevez, so removed him for Adebayor just for 1 or 2 weeks, he'll be gone soon as I don't like having many players from 1 team (3 from arsenal and liverpool now). Hopefully I'll get 1 or 2 goals and a price rise from him.

Also...Gerrard and Torres have been given an ultimatum-score at least 5 points or there out.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”