To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

The 2021/22 Rounded Keeper League - Sign Up Thread

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Re: The 2021/22 Rounded Keeper League - Sign Up Thread

Post by blahblah »

trampie wrote: 15 Aug 2021, 11:15 Squad games have never been my thing, but there are less and less traditional games out there these days, so I feel I have to try and get into the FPL game, although it's a squad game, with fluctuating player values, transfers every week (basically use them or lose them) and a nominated captain, I personally would prefer a non squad game, non fluctuating player values, 20 transfers a season to be used as and when and no double points captain.
Not that you're a fussy gob-shite 🤣🤣🤣

trampie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by trampie »

blahblah wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 21:56
trampie wrote: 15 Aug 2021, 11:15 Squad games have never been my thing, but there are less and less traditional games out there these days, so I feel I have to try and get into the FPL game, although it's a squad game, with fluctuating player values, transfers every week (basically use them or lose them) and a nominated captain, I personally would prefer a non squad game, non fluctuating player values, 20 transfers a season to be used as and when and no double points captain.
It's a rubbish game for my liking blah but there is not a lot of choice about these days.

fred1266
Dumbledore
FS Record: EFCL Fantasy League & Jurassic League Winner 11/12, EFCL Fantasy League Winner 13/14. EFCL, FISO 5AS The Kangals, Jurassic League, 3DM PRINTERS TT & Trini Gunners Winner 14/15

Post by fred1266 »

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

trampie wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 22:48
blahblah wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 21:56
It's a rubbish game for my liking blah but there is not a lot of choice about these days.
Ah, the good old days....

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Post by Oxford NZ »

Bernd Leno’s Garage wrote: 16 Aug 2021, 21:48 https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/166035/history

I think I did pretty well last season, but could never find the league table to see my progress.

Would like to sign up again this season, and will take note of the file location when shared this time…
You will be sent an entry code to join the rounded keeper league in the main FPL game so you can follow it there :)

PS still waiting for you to register for the Divisional Championships to hold onto your place in the Championship. I have your FPL ID from this thread so just PM me or post on the divisional championship thread if you wish to play again this season viewtopic.php?f=82&t=133673

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The sheet with the FISO names matched to the team names is here
Most of you have joined the FPL Rounded Keeper league :)

Wishing you all the best of luck for the season :)

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Thanks ONZ
Codes have been shared with all eligible - done from comments on this thread not the sign up sheet so that I could confirm posting records for unfamiliar posters

Fatbat
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Fatbat »

I see I am on the list, but I have not received an invitation code.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Fatbat wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 00:40 I see I am on the list, but I have not received an invitation code.
Check your PM's SP has sent it :)

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Oxford NZ wrote: 21 Aug 2021, 07:12 The sheet with the FISO names matched to the team names is here
Most of you have joined the FPL Rounded Keeper league :)

Wishing you all the best of luck for the season :)
Great work 👏👏👏👏👏

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/774808/history

May I join please?

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

raoul wrote: 23 Aug 2021, 01:28 Fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/774808/history

May I join please?
:) you definitely meet the entry requirements.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

The sheet with the FISO names matched to the team names is here

Can this be added to the opening post?

GW2 leader Raoul :)
trk GW2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

I was hoping for a clean sheet with Arsenal to get more points

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

Kris_fiso wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 23:54 I was hoping for a clean sheet with Arsenal to get more points
Well you don't always get what you hope for, isn't that right Stevie?

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

From4corners wrote: 19 Oct 2021, 10:09
Kris_fiso wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 23:54 I was hoping for a clean sheet with Arsenal to get more points
Well you don't always get what you hope for, isn't that right Stevie?
Not sure what’s more frustrating, Kris denying our friendship or him now writing things in the wrong thread 🙄

RomynPG
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Post by RomynPG »

Top quality teams in the top 10 I see 8-) :mrgreen: (as at now).

I hope I can stay ahead of Pascalevans at the end of the GW as that would guarantee me a win in the 5AS H2H :D

Housekeeping note:
There are 3 teams in ONZs Rounded Keeper League spreadsheet marked as unknown - 2 dead teams and 1 riding high in the list above.

Minority Laporte - Viv Samuel Ziar - Who are you?
(sorry in advance if we've just missed you)

The 2 dead/dupe teams that can be removed
Gerry's Gougers - Gerry McA
Larrys Luck - Larry McA

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

There are a few that I would remove if I was admin and should be done before trk cup kicks off. I would hate to get knocked out by a non posting fisoer

RomynPG
Dumbledore

Post by RomynPG »

Oxford NZ wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 06:10 There are a few that I would remove if I was admin and should be done before trk cup kicks off. I would hate to get knocked out by a non posting fisoer
Cool - just mentioning the ones I noticed on a quick look.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight

Post by Smurphy Paw »

ONZ, Romyn,

Afternoon both

ONZ, most importantly I hope that you’re doing OK and on the road to recovery.

Romyn, that looks great. Is it something that we can produce every week? If so, rather than on here I suggest we post in TRK itself and drive conversation there.

Regarding League membership there are two or three points:
- I used this thread to differentiate between newcomers and known FISO members. I didn’t use ONZs doc that I can never use or open. I recall discussions at the time agreeing that the two McA’s would not be invited so it’s just that Doc that needs updating.
- Minority Laporte is a FISOer. Frustratingly I have been through my PMs to cross reference their League ID and I can’t find it. There are a couple of pretty active members that value their privacy. One charts his failures(!) I’ve just checked his last known ID and it must have been last year’s entry. I don’t know what we do about that as it is supposed to be a league for friends and see how we each do against each other. But it does lead on to the third point about tidying up the League.
- Would the pair of you be willing to be 2nd/3rd pair of eyes to do that tidy up? The process is laid out in original posts; but essentially we take a look at the list and then post in TRK if there are people who are not really FISO/TRK regulars. It’s set up as a subjective process to encourage membership rather than make it exclusive. But giving people, say, a week or fortnight to comment and reassure us they have seen a post is a reasonable approach. That is on the basis that if it’s a regulars league people should at least pop in even if they’re only lurking.

SP

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Hi guys. I can not guarantee to be able to help out atm but will do what I can, especially if prodded with a quote or pm

RomynPG
Dumbledore

Post by RomynPG »

Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 14:13 ONZ, most importantly I hope that you’re doing OK and on the road to recovery.
Absolutely - hope you get your full strength back soonest ONZ :P

Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 14:13 Romyn, that looks great. Is it something that we can produce every week? If so, rather than on here I suggest we post in TRK itself and drive conversation there.
I had hoped to be doing something like this but with more data - form, chips etc - on a regular basis but am behind where I want to be on it. My new data collection system has been collecting data all season but so far I've only had time to put a frontend to the 5AS H2H part - and even then I'm screen capturing until I have it on it's own domain. My fixture/results grid and the RK league are works in progress.
Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 14:13 - I used this thread to differentiate between newcomers and known FISO members. I didn’t use ONZs doc that I can never use or open. I recall discussions at the time agreeing that the two McA’s would not be invited so it’s just that Doc that needs updating.
My mistake - I looked at ONZs listing to lookup the FISONames of a couple of teams I was unsure of and didn't cross-check whether the unknowns I mentioned were actually in the league.
Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 14:13 - Minority Laporte is a FISOer. Frustratingly I have been through my PMs to cross reference their League ID and I can’t find it. There are a couple of pretty active members that value their privacy. One charts his failures(!) I’ve just checked his last known ID and it must have been last year’s entry. I don’t know what we do about that as it is supposed to be a league for friends and see how we each do against each other.
FISO league is for FISOers - TRK for pub regulars. I understand some people want to keep their privacy and don't even link to their team on FPL and in that case I don't think TRK is a league for them - we need to be able to link a FISOer to an FPL team at a minimum - regular posting is obviously encouraged though. There are also plenty who don't use real details on FPL and that's fine.
Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 14:13 But it does lead on to the third point about tidying up the League.
- Would the pair of you be willing to be 2nd/3rd pair of eyes to do that tidy up? The process is laid out in original posts; but essentially we take a look at the list and then post in TRK if there are people who are not really FISO/TRK regulars. It’s set up as a subjective process to encourage membership rather than make it exclusive. But giving people, say, a week or fortnight to comment and reassure us they have seen a post is a reasonable approach. That is on the basis that if it’s a regulars league people should at least pop in even if they’re only lurking.
I'm willing to help even if it's only to provide moral support when kicking any teams out. I don't think anyone who doesn't post should begrudge being removed from the RK league - the general FISO one still exists. For those currently considered non-posters we can nudge them in the RK thread or via pm but, as mentioned by ONZ, we certainly need to have this done by the start of the RK Cup which is scheduled to start in GW32.

It is a tricky line though - how about TRSS for example? - he hardly posts, on FISO or in the RK, but is a long time FPLer and part of the furniture now. Just looking at his profile he hasn't posted since Oct so I'm inclined to go with removal if no response from nudging.

Personally I find it really frustrating - 5AS H2H is a ghost town and other sidegames get signups and then nothing else also.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Oxford NZ wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 16:59 Hi guys. I can not guarantee to be able to help out atm but will do what I can, especially if prodded with a quote or pm
Of course, sorry, I should have considered that. If you have a day with energy and inclination PM me the few you were referring to in your previous post. If you don’t it’s fine. The worst thing that happens is an infrequent poster remains in a league that they can’t really get much enjoyment from but your recovery is more important

Romyn, as for levels of chit chat, I hear you

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Chill about stuff on here and don't get stressed by it... Just try to rest and whatever you're supposed to do to recover....

And good luck surviving drinking with wahine 🤦🤦🤦🤦 (feel free to forward this to her, as I couldn't see how to include the crazy erm maybe all on here are crazy 🤯🤡🥳🐷🥴👻🥶😂🤣

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore

Post by Oxford NZ »

Yup we all have our individual style of crazy, and that is what I like :) about fiso.. waiting on yet another ct scan atm and feeling a bit down so thanks for posting, it means a lot to me. Cheers

wahine
Grumpy Cat
FS Record: Your life does not get
better by chance, it gets
better by change. JR.
♀️

Post by wahine »

blahblah wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 19:31 Chill about stuff on here and don't get stressed by it... Just try to rest and whatever you're supposed to do to recover....

And good luck surviving drinking with wahine 🤦🤦🤦🤦 (feel free to forward this to her, as I couldn't see how to include the crazy erm maybe all on here are crazy 🤯🤡🥳🐷🥴👻🥶😂🤣
:evil: I've seen it blah

Planning a very short trip to Oxford (NZ) in a few weeks but I don't want to impede ONZ in his recovery so a virtual 🍺 will do, just don't kick me out of TRK. :D

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Hope I've popped in enough. Presumably warnings for those who haven't?

RomynPG
Dumbledore

Post by RomynPG »

raoul wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 22:21 Hope I've popped in enough. Presumably warnings for those who haven't?
While it's not my place to say my general view is that the RK league is for FISOers who post regularly - preferably in TRK or elsewhere in the FPL forums - and not for those who post "just enough". Personally I think you'll be fine as you do post regularly enough that your name is familiar - even if it's mostly in TFF and Wordle. Try harder :D

Would be good to see TRSS & Spencer4, to name but 2, pop in for a beer or two every now and then :P

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight

Post by Smurphy Paw »

raoul wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 22:21 Hope I've popped in enough. Presumably warnings for those who haven't?
Gotta keep you in for the end of season awards ceremony. Can’t really throw out a recent World No.1

raoul
Dumbledore

Post by raoul »

Smurphy Paw wrote: 14 Feb 2022, 22:46
Gotta keep you in for the end of season awards ceremony. Can’t really throw out a recent World No.1
And current no. 2 in TFF.

Quite the season...

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”