To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW32 transfer thread (deadline: Friday 16 April 18:30)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
eastcentral1
Dumbledore

GW32 transfer thread (deadline: Friday 16 April 18:30)

Post by eastcentral1 »

Another Friday eve deadline.

With the news that Neto is done for the season I will need to replace him, as I am planning on playing the bench boost this weekend. I'd prefer to avoid any points hits, and happy with the rest of my team, so looking for someone £5.7M or below. I had my eye on Saka, but he appears to be injured again. Current contenders are Soucek and Saint-Maximin. AS-M might be a nice roll of the dice.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: GW32 transfer thread (deadline: Friday 16 April 18:30)

Post by From4corners »

I need to shop and spend some post-WC money, unfortunately. Sterling out for Bale (I need a differential although it might hurt me even more.. then again my entire season is one big pain). And now I also have to get rid of Neves.. :twisted: perhaps adding Maddison or Lingard to the team, although I don't really want the latter though, but Newcastle could be a good game to not bet against him even more as I've done already.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

Sterling->Son as planned.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

Looks like another -8 for me. Because the last one went so well. :roll:

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man

Post by tarkens »

Sterling -> Salah as planned

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Sterling to........not sure yet, looking at Greenwood, Mount, Havertz, Pulisic, Aubameyang. I have the cash for Bruno but still looking to avoid him.

The problem with the Chelsea players is their FA cup game is after the deadline, so it’s effectively picking one blind as there is no way of knowing who will play and be fit for the league game.

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

Neto>Lingard I suppose but also planned Adams to Iheanacho so might take a -4

Although on the latter transfer I’m not really enjoying bringing him in six days and a FA Cup semi final before he plays a much improved West Brom.

Highlander12
FISOhead

Post by Highlander12 »

Auba :arrow: Salah

Already done, not allowing myself all week to convince myself to keep Auba for another week again :lol:

johnjoe107
Treebeard
FS Record: Never been outside the top 3

Post by johnjoe107 »

Gundogan or Raphina to Son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sstaffsw
Grumpy Old Man

Post by sstaffsw »

Neto :arrow: Soucek probably. Annoying because I did the reverse on my WC last week.

Lucky
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Lucky »

All transfers done already:

Maja :arrow: Iheanacho
Stones :arrow: Reguilon
KDB :arrow: Son

(-8) to have three Spurs

Desperate attempt to gain some ground.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Might go for Reguillon and lose Dias. Dias gonna play vs Dortmund and in the league cup final and probably get rested vs Villa and then he blanks in 33. Spurs form is rough but their end of season fixtures look nice. Will wait to see if Davies is confirmed out first.

Still have the FH so either going to use it in 33 or whenever the Everton vs Villa double is announced.

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

sstaffsw wrote:Neto :arrow: Soucek probably. Annoying because I did the reverse on my WC last week.
Saka is back in training. Depending on news and how he's managed on Thursday, I prefer him to Soucek. Although I can see Soucek getting something vs Newcastle, over the course of the season his attacking stats are surprisingly bad. Also, I'll need this player for GW33, when Soucek has Chelsea (don't fancy the double up with Lingard) and Saka Everton. On the other hand, Soucek is guaranteed to play. Saka, not.

thekitkatshuffler
Grumpy Old Man

Post by thekitkatshuffler »

I was planning to just to Ederson to Lloris, coz I'm bored of having such an expensive goalie who doesn't keep clean sheets. Might as well have an expensive goalie who doesn't keep clean sheets but at least he's playing twice.

Thinking of making it a -4pt and doing Watkins to Iheanacho as well.

Kris_fiso
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Kris_fiso »

It has to be Lingard

huwdo
FISOhead

Post by huwdo »

Watkins to Iheanacho, done, to avoid a price hike. But slightly wary of an FA Cup injury...

Probably going to mini-WC this week, but waiting till after the European matches. Then likely to add:

KDB > Salah
Gundog > Son

For a -4

And probably shift Maupay.

Bernd Leno’s Garage
Treebeard
FS Record: Top 50k...

Post by Bernd Leno’s Garage »

ajcairns wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 22:00 Neto>Lingard I suppose but also planned Adams to Iheanacho so might take a -4

Although on the latter transfer I’m not really enjoying bringing him in six days and a FA Cup semi final before he plays a much improved West Brom.
What to do what to do...

What to do if you have Neto, but otherwise already have Lingard, Jota, Fernandes, and Salah?

I have five potential playing defenders (Coady, TAA, Reguilon, Dias, and Alonso), and three playing attackers (Iheanacho, Kane, Vydra)

I suppose I could just move to a non-playing midfielder but that seems like a waste. Who in the 5m-5.5m range is worth picking, and potentially starting over the above?

bspittles
Dumbledore

Post by bspittles »

Bernd Leno’s Garage wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 11:26
ajcairns wrote: 12 Apr 2021, 22:00 Neto>Lingard I suppose but also planned Adams to Iheanacho so might take a -4

What to do what to do...

What to do if you have Neto, but otherwise already have Lingard, Jota, Fernandes, and Salah?

I have five potential playing defenders (Coady, TAA, Reguilon, Dias, and Alonso), and three playing attackers (Iheanacho, Kane, Vydra)

I suppose I could just move to a non-playing midfielder but that seems like a waste. Who in the 5m-5.5m range is worth picking, and potentially starting over the above?
Soucek or Pereira?

Bernd Leno’s Garage
Treebeard
FS Record: Top 50k...

Post by Bernd Leno’s Garage »

bspittles wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 11:32

What to do what to do...

Soucek or Pereira?
Both decent shouts. With Lingard, I feel like I'm doubling up - only Antonio would feel like complementing rather than covering.

Wonder if I go back to Raphinha and not play him for a couple of weeks.

Will Neto's price go down this week?

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

Bernd Leno’s Garage wrote: 14 Apr 2021, 11:55

What to do what to do...

Soucek or Pereira?
Both decent shouts. With Lingard, I feel like I'm doubling up - only Antonio would feel like complementing rather than covering.

Wonder if I go back to Raphinha and not play him for a couple of weeks.

Will Neto's price go down this week?
I'm not sure he will drop before the deadline. I was quite surprised how far he has to go, even without any active wildcards affecting the predictions (less this week). If anything we will drop Saturday night when everyone (else) realises he's out.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

Correcting last week's error and getting rid of Wilson. Not sure for who yet.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Sick of Lingard punishing me, but annoyingly don’t have enough to do the direct swap for Neto and I don’t fancy taking a hit for him (nor do I want to lose Jota just yet).

Took a punt and went Neto > Bowen instead. Theoretically West Ham’s most advanced player now, so should continue to be involved. Just need to hope he keeps up with Lingard somewhat (or better yet, Lingard starts to revert to the mean).

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

What to do what to do...

Soucek or Pereira?
For me it's one of those two or Saka. I mentioned AS-M above, but it sounds like his minutes will be managed (and, really, who wants to rely on the Newcastle attack?).

Waiting to see what happens with Saka today.

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

I'm considering a -8: Sterling, Agüero and Philips for Pépé/Bale ( :shock: :lol: ), Silva/Laca and TAA. Nice after a WC.. :roll:

eastcentral1
Dumbledore

Post by eastcentral1 »

From4corners wrote:I'm considering a -8: Sterling, Agüero and Philips for Pépé/Bale ( :shock: Image ), Silva/Laca and TAA. Nice after a WC.. :roll:
As you seem to acknowledge, the Pepe/Bale transfer is no good

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Taking the -4 hit

Vardy and Konsa out
Kane and Saiss in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sammy the Crab
Dumbledore

Post by Sammy the Crab »

Only wildcarded last week so will bank as planned.

SG_8
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 3 Top 10k finishes

Post by SG_8 »

Sammy the Crab wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 13:36 Only wildcarded last week so will bank as planned.
+1

Fuzzy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: meh

Post by Fuzzy »

Vardy in. Jesus out.

DeanoMK
FISOhead

Post by DeanoMK »

SG_8 wrote:
Sammy the Crab wrote: 15 Apr 2021, 13:36 Only wildcarded last week so will bank as planned.
+1
+2.

If Chelsea concede then I'll get rid of the double up next week.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”