To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

GW 31 Transfer Thread (Deadline Friday 9th April 18:30)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: GW 31 Transfer Thread (Deadline Friday 9th April 18:30)

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 17:09
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 03 Apr 2021, 23:54 Early days but I'm thinking Dallas and Raphinha :arrow: TAA and Jota
Went with Veltman and Raphinha :arrow: TAA and Jota in the end.
Just couldn't bring yourself to drop the Cookstown Cafu, could you? :wink:

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Keeping back my WC, but also an eye on building for a BB without WC too (and keeping the WC in my pocket for a late charge or navigation round any unforeseen changes in B/DGW), so have taken a hit for:

Steer :arrow: Johnstone (1st team too, hence the move now) - to give me two playing GKs
KDB :arrow: Jota - 1) expecting KDB to be rested ahead of Dortmund given he’s played nigh-on full games in 4 of the last 5 including internationals, and Dortmund have an away goal so far from dusted; and 2) has a blank in 33 so I’ll just hide behind the sofa against Villa in 32
Bamford :arrow: Vardy - like Leicester’s run-in, and fancy him to break his drought soon, especially with Maddison stepping up his return. Possible FA Cup Semi rest to be considered in time, however, though may have enough bench cover.

Leaves me needing Cancelo to play in place of Walker ideally this week, and for Gundo to take KDB’s place. Have a 2/3 playing, if uninspiring, bench to fall back on though.

Can then build 2 FTs (likely Cancelo and Hojbjerg making way for players like Semedo, Masuaku and Neto, Lingard, Saka) to navigate BGW33 as I’ll have 5 missing that week so can use FTs (plus a possible hit for Struijk) to field a playing 11 (hopefully) and bench 3 of them (Kane, Gundo, Son), leaving me WC and BB for the run-in.

RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Dumbledore
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

2 time Divisional Championships Premier League winner :)

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan »

Pirlo's Beard wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 17:28
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 17:09
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan wrote: 03 Apr 2021, 23:54 Early days but I'm thinking Dallas and Raphinha :arrow: TAA and Jota
Went with Veltman and Raphinha :arrow: TAA and Jota in the end.
Just couldn't bring yourself to drop the Cookstown Cafu, could you? :wink:
Haha no he's been good to me so I'll keep him. Even if I did transfer him out I'd want him back for Leeds' last few games anyway so feels like a waste to use a transfer on him now.

SamuearlJ
Wideboy

Post by SamuearlJ »

Dallas -> Phillips
Raphinha -> Jota

Took a hit to do those and I’m saving the wildcard and also have BB still to use. I have 5 Man City + Spurs so will either use the next two free transfers to give me a playing 11 for GW33 or triple up on Spurs in 32 by adding Reguilon and then wildcard out of it.

wonkypenguin
Grumpy Old Man

Post by wonkypenguin »

wonkypenguin wrote: 07 Apr 2021, 13:06 Dallas to Coady
Bah! Was feeling pretty happy with this last night :evil: :evil: :evil:

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”