To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TRANSFERS Gameweek 22 - Fri 10 Jan 19:00

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Tel The Gooner
Kevin and Perry

Re: TRANSFERS Gameweek 22 - Fri 10 Jan 19:00

Post by Tel The Gooner »

I’ve got 2 FT this week and I’m happy with outfield players so will change my keepers to Ryan & McCarthy and remove Pope & Button

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Probably can't be bothered to think of anything, which is good as I like the idea of a Double next GW....

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Moved Alli to Richarlison and then spunked the other FT on Pope>McCarthy

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

DavidLloydIsAHero wrote:Moved Alli to Richarlison and then spunked the other FT on Pope>McCarthy
Similar for me. Alli out (for Daveed Seelva Image) and Pope out (for Foster). Took out Moura for a hit -> Martial, completing the Spurs clear-out.
blahblah wrote:Probably can't be bothered to think of anything, which is good as I like the idea of a Double next GW....
Any big changes next week? Or do you have too much Devil Red Image

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Martial is ok, while fit and Greenwood is a cheap playing Fwd as 1st Sub....

Gunning4Glory
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 786

Post by Gunning4Glory »

Will De bruyne start this week?? Or will he be rested.... he is in my team but have this feeling pep may rest him.... D. Silva might be back in the reckoning

Noobking
Treebeard

Post by Noobking »

Noobking wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 14:08 Already did Guilbert :arrow: Maitland-Niles

One FT remaining.
Am thinking of replacing Pope (Ryan) or Zaha (Perez / Sarr). Any suggestions?
Went with Pope :arrow: Ryan

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Post by Caf »

Think I'm doing Kelly -> Hanley. Thriller…

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Two frees. Thinking of Ali to Martial and Connolly to DCL and then next GW doing Zaha to Douglass Luiz or Dendonker with the idea of getting TAA in for Rico for the double. The only thing i don't love about this plan is Martial's fixture the following GW and I also still have Pope/Heaton in goal and Pope's fixtures are terrible.

Should I look at someone like David Silva instead of Martial to allow for more funds in reserve? I'm not even sure what goalie i'd bring in at this point. I could plan to bring in Traore for Zaha and Gomez for Rico instead which would leave 1 ITB to sort my goalie situation at some point but it would have to be for a hit or i have to play out Pope's fixtures.

Thoughts? Am I trying to over plan this?

Gunning4Glory
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: 786

Post by Gunning4Glory »

slyger wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 15:11 Two frees. Thinking of Ali to Martial and Connolly to DCL and then next GW doing Zaha to Douglass Luiz or Dendonker with the idea of getting TAA in for Rico for the double. The only thing i don't love about this plan is Martial's fixture the following GW and I also still have Pope/Heaton in goal and Pope's fixtures are terrible.

Should I look at someone like David Silva instead of Martial to allow for more funds in reserve? I'm not even sure what goalie i'd bring in at this point. I could plan to bring in Traore for Zaha and Gomez for Rico instead which would leave 1 ITB to sort my goalie situation at some point but it would have to be for a hit or i have to play out Pope's fixtures.

You should look at the Southampton keeper McCarthy (4.3)... after Leicester they have some solid fixtures and their defence has been much better of late... will release some funds for you too

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Gunning4Glory wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 15:16
slyger wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 15:11 Two frees. Thinking of Ali to Martial and Connolly to DCL and then next GW doing Zaha to Douglass Luiz or Dendonker with the idea of getting TAA in for Rico for the double. The only thing i don't love about this plan is Martial's fixture the following GW and I also still have Pope/Heaton in goal and Pope's fixtures are terrible.

You should look at the Southampton keeper McCarthy (4.3)... after Leicester they have some solid fixtures and their defence has been much better of late... will release some funds for you too
Cheers! The question then becomes, how long do i ride out Pope's fixtures or do i take a hit next GW to get in McCarthy for Button? That still doesn't solve what to do with Martial next GW. What are folks doing who have Martial or are bringing him in?

megadyl
FISOhead

Post by megadyl »

slyger wrote:
Gunning4Glory wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 15:16

Cheers! The question then becomes, how long do i ride out Pope's fixtures or do i take a hit next GW to get in McCarthy for Button? That still doesn't solve what to do with Martial next GW. What are folks doing who have Martial or are bringing him in?

I will have an issue next GW (especially if I’m still in the cup) as I have martial and 3 SU players who I could potentially bench along with Hayden. I will probably end up playing martial and Mousset unless I use my FT. SU have 4 very favourable fixtures in Feb after the city game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuzz
FISOhead
FS Record: 579th in FPL 2014/15

Post by Fuzz »

Would you bring in Maddison or Martial for Alli this week?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 10:53
DavidLloydIsAHero wrote:Moved Alli to Richarlison and then spunked the other FT on Pope>McCarthy
Similar for me. Alli out (for Daveed Seelva Image) and Pope out (for Foster). Took out Moura for a hit -> Martial, completing the Spurs clear-out.
blahblah wrote:Probably can't be bothered to think of anything, which is good as I like the idea of a Double next GW....
Although KdB to Son is rather tempting...... (I thought Son had 1 more to miss 👺)

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

do you already have Martial or did you choose David Silva instead of Martial this week for Alli? looking at the same transfer

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore

Post by SirMattBugsby »

slyger wrote:
do you already have Martial or did you choose David Silva instead of Martial this week for Alli? looking at the same transfer
I got Silva in first, he was top priority. Martial I didn't really want, actually wanted Jimenez but that would've meant an extra hit.

Alli->Silva was the first transfer.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore

Post by SirMattBugsby »

blahblah wrote:
Although KdB to Son is rather tempting...... (I thought Son had 1 more to miss Image)
You mean it's tempting to suggest that ideas to others? I'd like to see how many fall for it again Image

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Son can play this GW? 😐

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

As if I would suggest bad ideas 😂😂😂

math!
Dumbledore
FS Record: Yes

Post by math! »

I have a decision of starting Cantwell v Sarr(-4) who has Bournemouth away? It's basically a meld of Who to bench? plus GW transfers.

I already have a -4 this week. Sarr would be replacing Pulisic.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

SirMattBugsby wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 17:05
slyger wrote:
I got Silva in first, he was top priority. Martial I didn't really want, actually wanted Jimenez but that would've meant an extra hit.

Alli->Silva was the first transfer.
do you think he's pretty much guaranteed minutes? bringing D Silva in over Martial solves my dilemma for next GW with Martial against Liverpool! Funny enough, if i go the Silva route i'm .1 away from getting in Jimenez for Connolly. Guess I'll stick with DCL

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

Been reading through the Everton forum which has put me right off DCL for now, at least to see how the manager and team react after the FAC3 defeat.

Ok, so it's a fans forum, but there are a lot of calls for Digne to be dropped so I think I'll spend my transfer this week on removing him for someone as yet undecided, maybe Chilwell.

Caf
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Post by Caf »

math! wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 17:42 I have a decision of starting Cantwell v Sarr(-4) who has Bournemouth away? It's basically a meld of Who to bench? plus GW transfers.

I already have a -4 this week. Sarr would be replacing Pulisic.
I think you're fine with Cantwell.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Mav3rick wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 18:05 Been reading through the Everton forum which has put me right off DCL for now, at least to see how the manager and team react after the FAC3 defeat.

Ok, so it's a fans forum, but there are a lot of calls for Digne to be dropped so I think I'll spend my transfer this week on removing him for someone as yet undecided, maybe Chilwell.
why would DCL be dropped (he had opportunities in the cup game) and who would he be dropped for? Keane still looks like he can't be bothered when he gets minutes.

SG_8
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 3 Top 10k finishes

Post by SG_8 »

Alli :arrow: Richarlison

math!
Dumbledore

Post by math! »

slyger wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 18:15
Mav3rick wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 18:05 Been reading through the Everton forum which has put me right off DCL for now, at least to see how the manager and team react after the FAC3 defeat.

why would DCL be dropped (he had opportunities in the cup game) and who would he be dropped for? Keane still looks like he can't be bothered when he gets minutes.
That's a tricky one because Carlo likes to play 2 up top. Maybe he will spring Niasse from out of nowhere. Or play Tosun and Richarlison. Or Kean and Tosun/Richarlison. I don't think Calvert-Lewin will be dropped as Carlo loves him but rested?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Post by Mav3rick »

slyger wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 18:15

I don't think he will be dropped, the team around him might be a bit unpredictable though and it seems like Goodison park might not be a great place for the home team tomorrow. Rumour is that Baines and Gordon will play tomorrow.

It's not a sell if you own by any means, I was just on the fence about whether to do Del :arrow: DCL and now I have a reason not to (with the Digne/Baines thing).

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Gomez :arrow: O'Connell for a double up in SHU defence.

Stephens from SOU might have been the better option,but first realised this after I confirmed the transfer 5 mins ago.

SG_8
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 3 Top 10k finishes

Post by SG_8 »

math! wrote: 10 Jan 2020, 18:19
That's a tricky one because Carlo likes to play 2 up top. Maybe he will spring Niasse from out of nowhere. Or play Tosun and Richarlison. Or Kean and Tosun/Richarlison. I don't think Calvert-Lewin will be dropped as Carlo loves him but rested?
Well there's the fact that Tosun has joined Crystal Palace which would eliminate that option. :)

math!
Dumbledore

Post by math! »

I've not seen any mention of that. Just googled and the sources say a few hours ago. That explains it. He sure does look happy to get out of Everton despite saying he was happy he didn't go to Palace in 2017.

I really hope Digne starts otherwise choosing him over Sidibe will continue to haunt me.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”