To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Tall Paul »

tarkens wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 11:37 i have 4 options, i think.

1) Pope -> Henderson funded by Traore -> Cantwell (-4)
2) Mount -> Zaha funded by Pope -> McCarthy (-4)
3) Pope -> Henderson funded by Mount -> Perez / Grealish (-4)
4) Leave Pope and Mount alone and roll

help?
It's usually a bad idea to take a hit for a goalkeeper transfer, so I'd roll.

Finisher1
Dumbledore

Post by Finisher1 »

Tall Paul wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 11:49
tarkens wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 11:37 i have 4 options, i think.

1) Pope -> Henderson funded by Traore -> Cantwell (-4)
2) Mount -> Zaha funded by Pope -> McCarthy (-4)
3) Pope -> Henderson funded by Mount -> Perez / Grealish (-4)
4) Leave Pope and Mount alone and roll

help?
It's usually a bad idea to take a hit for a goalkeeper transfer, so I'd roll.
If Pope :arrow: Henderson is a transfer waiting to happen for him, then it's better to do it now because it's a very likely effective hit in any case (because it's probably going to be a transfer intensive period), and Henderson has an advantage already in GW15.

Archy
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Maybe all is not lost after all

Post by Archy »

Billy Bongo wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 10:54 Zaha heat map last 3 weeks, lot of defending not a lot in the box

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
That's probably becase they had Che LIV Bur in those 3 games

In fact, palace have just come out of a dreadful run of fixtures that went MCI ars LEI Che LIV Bur. With those out of the way, they have great run of games coming now.

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Strongly considering Mount :arrow: Zaha.

It's either that or roll I think. Pope I guess is sellable with the fixture swing, but I'm not really a big fan of keeper transfers, with save points more readily available in the the tougher games.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Ward out for some time, gotta get me some Martin Kelly

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

BJK
Treebeard

Post by BJK »

Already have Son, but thinking Martial -> Alli. Not convinced on Zaha tbf.

Thyer64
Wideboy

Post by Thyer64 »

Torn between Alli vs Son.

Was all set to get in Son but after reading Mou's comments on Alli being a second striker while Son being more a LWB made me delay my transfers. So which is the better option?

(A) Son + Pulisic + Mousset
(B) Alli + Pulisic + Mousset
(C) Alli + Jiminez
(D) Son + Alli + Nketiah/Greenwood

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

got 2 transfers I want to make but not sure which one should be for GW15 and which for GW16, transfers are:

Pope to Henderson, love the Henderson fixtures for this Christmas period and the double up with Lundstram could work well, but Pope could get loads of saves this week v City.

Martial to Zaha, Zaha has great fixtures and looks to be playing well, over the last few seasons he usually gets around 17-20 attacking returns, only four so far this season so much more to come. Martial has been really poor last couple of games, but Spurs conceding lots of goals and United should be up for this game.

Which transfer this week or should I roll and play both Pope and Martial?

huskerdu
FISOhead

Post by huskerdu »

I'm tempted to do KdB to Alli

Am I crazy?

sunbather
FISOhead
FS Record: Top 60k FPL finish seven years in a row, best result Top 2k

Post by sunbather »

I haven't been watching as much as I'd like to this year. Is Mount a bad option now? His stats still compare with Zaha's, and he's got a good run of three fixtures.

Will either do Mount to Zaha or roll I think. Also considering the popular Pope to Henderson but feels like a wasted transfer waiting to happen.

Blue Fire
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Blue Fire »

sunbather wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 21:52 I haven't been watching as much as I'd like to this year. Is Mount a bad option now? His stats still compare with Zaha's, and he's got a good run of three fixtures.

Will either do Mount to Zaha or roll I think. Also considering the popular Pope to Henderson but feels like a wasted transfer waiting to happen.
The problem with Mount is his minutes. With Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho all fit, FFL seems to prefer Mount in games where they are expected to attack more, leading to tactical benchings at times.

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Blue Fire wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 05:20
sunbather wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 21:52 I haven't been watching as much as I'd like to this year. Is Mount a bad option now? His stats still compare with Zaha's, and he's got a good run of three fixtures.

The problem with Mount is his minutes. With Kovacic, Kante and Jorginho all fit, FFL seems to prefer Mount in games where they are expected to attack more, leading to tactical benchings at times.
This may be a risk going forward.
Game time up until now doesn’t support it though. He’s played more than 60 minutes in every game apart from the recent City match; and 90 in the majority.

Turd Ferguson
FISOhead

Post by Turd Ferguson »

Mount also began the CL game against Valencia on the bench. I think we can live with the occasional benching against tough opponents - those games have low expected points for FPL anyway. If he starts getting dropped 1 of every 3 games though, he has to go. I’m holding Mount at least for the Villa game, then reassess.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

huskerdu wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 21:24 I'm tempted to do KdB to Alli

Am I crazy?
Nope. Risky and brave but understandable...

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Smurphy's Paw wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 07:05

Game time up until now doesn’t support it though. He’s played more than 60 minutes in every game apart from the recent City match; and 90 in the majority.
It's not just that, he also has to fit 3 from Mount CHO Pulisic and Willian, and I assume at least one of those can play Mount's position if he wants them too, and that's before considering Barkley and Pedro (though they seem to be at the back of the queue). Personally having watched him I've not been convinced by Mount's performances, and 4 goals and 2 assists, considering they are an attacking side with lots of goals in them, doesn't scream "undroppable". He's going for Alli tonight (or tomorrow if price rises are not imminent) in my team, with Tomori (who's place is also under threat from Christensen and, later, Rudiger) to Kelly funding it. Their defence isn't great anyway and I have no better way to fund it.

MartyBhoy7
Grumpy Old Man

Post by MartyBhoy7 »

Looking at Martial :arrow: KDB

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

hancockjr wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 08:21
Smurphy's Paw wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 07:05

It's not just that, he also has to fit 3 from Mount CHO Pulisic and Willian, and I assume at least one of those can play Mount's position if he wants them too, and that's before considering Barkley and Pedro (though they seem to be at the back of the queue). Personally having watched him I've not been convinced by Mount's performances, and 4 goals and 2 assists, considering they are an attacking side with lots of goals in them, doesn't scream "undroppable". He's going for Alli tonight (or tomorrow if price rises are not imminent) in my team, with Tomori (who's place is also under threat from Christensen and, later, Rudiger) to Kelly funding it. Their defence isn't great anyway and I have no better way to fund it.
I agree with all of that and will also be moving him on for Alli after the deadline today.
It’s still true that he has missed very few minutes thus far so there’s not enough data to confirm why FL plays him or not.

SteveieB123
Red & Blue Braces

Post by SteveieB123 »

SteveieB123 wrote: 01 Dec 2019, 11:22 0.1 off the popular Mount to Zaha so looking at Pope to Henderson (the other popular move it seems!!).

Short turnaround this gameweek and pretty happy with the team if Tammy plays so happy to make a keeper move for once!!
Further to the above, I'm now struggling a bit. With a fixture swing I'd like to take Pope out, however with Tammy a large doubt, Guilbert suspended and Mount rumoured to be dropped I'm only 1 rotated player away from potentially playing 10 this week. If all play however starting XI looks great.

Would love some opinions on if people would change keeper and hope for a starting XI, move on an outfielder to guarantee an XI or even take a hit to ensure both are covered?

Appreciate any responses :mrgreen: thank you.

dino1980
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: FPL Best, 1,000th 2014-15.

Post by dino1980 »

Gambit wrote: 02 Dec 2019, 19:07 got 2 transfers I want to make but not sure which one should be for GW15 and which for GW16, transfers are:

Pope to Henderson, love the Henderson fixtures for this Christmas period and the double up with Lundstram could work well, but Pope could get loads of saves this week v City.

Martial to Zaha, Zaha has great fixtures and looks to be playing well, over the last few seasons he usually gets around 17-20 attacking returns, only four so far this season so much more to come. Martial has been really poor last couple of games, but Spurs conceding lots of goals and United should be up for this game.

Which transfer this week or should I roll and play both Pope and Martial?
I'd prioritise the GK transfer.

I concur that Martial didn't pass the eye test on Sunday, but he had five shots, the most he's taken in any PL game this season. If Auirier starts on Wednesday then that is going to leave a lot of space for Martial and Rashford to exploit down the left flank. Mou might also park the bus, of course.

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

Rolling for now I think.

Was considering moving on Pope, with Henderson looking like the obvious switch, but then Sheffield United have to play City and Liverpool away back to back later in the month anyway so I'm not sure how fruitful that would actually be.

Similarly toying with the idea of getting rid of Martial, but as an OOP at that price it's hard to see who would be an obviously better switch, so I'm happy to see how he looks against a leaky Spurs at the very least.

jaweathers
Treebeard

Post by jaweathers »

Aready done Abraham :arrow: Ings

Considering Martial :arrow: Alli for a -4 but not sure if it's worth it?

Nailer6245
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Nailer6245 »

Have 2FTs. Have decided to hold Abraham, but who to get in for Mount? Struggling to pick between Son, Alli or Pulisic.

slyger
FISOhead

Post by slyger »

Nailer6245 wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 16:57 Have 2FTs. Have decided to hold Abraham, but who to get in for Mount? Struggling to pick between Son, Alli or Pulisic.
Zaha?

DavidLloydIsAHero
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero »

Woodman > Henderson

BB active

bigcliff2
Dumbledore
FS Record: Rubbish

Post by bigcliff2 »

Pope to Henderson

TheBigLewandowski
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: OR 1,259 2016/17

Post by TheBigLewandowski »

Digne :arrow: Kelly with 1 FT

Notned
FISO Knight

Post by Notned »

Did Mount to Zaha, just before deadline. Tight call.

Spreadsheet
FISOhead
FS Record: SDT Mini League Maestro - 5 wins and 3 Runners Up in 9 years. Never made it on the biggest stage though. I'm the DT David Bentley.

Only one FPL campaign (18/19) under my belt. Nothing spectacular.

Post by Spreadsheet »

Roberto to Henderson.
Martial to Maddison (V) for -4.

Need some luck with the latter paying off against Spurs/Watford respectively.

FranckKessie
Grumpy Old Man

Post by FranckKessie »

Rolling.

Albert_ini
FISOhead

Post by Albert_ini »

Martial :arrow: Pulisic

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”