FPL GW16 Preview -- Predicted EPL Line-Ups 7-9 Dec: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Caf
FISOhead
Posts: 664
Joined: 30 Mar 2016, 21:17
FS Record: Mostly 250k finishes!

Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Caf » 30 Nov 2019, 22:34

Not got a lot of time for this one so let’s get on it!

Personally, I can afford Mount -> Alli so I think that’s a lock.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2949
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Stevieste » 30 Nov 2019, 22:39

Pope to Henderson as planned.

Holding Tammy for one more gameweek

User avatar
jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3688
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; hiding since...

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by jacksosi » 30 Nov 2019, 22:41

Richarlison to Pulisic planned (fixtures)
But should it be
Richarlison to Alli (form)
?

User avatar
Billy Bongo
FISO Knight
Posts: 11088
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 22:18

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Billy Bongo » 30 Nov 2019, 22:43

Sterling to Alli done

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 72243
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by blahblah » 30 Nov 2019, 23:15

Hoping to Roll baby, Roll!

From4corners
FISO Knight
Posts: 14119
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 22:32
Location: The Eyrie

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by From4corners » 30 Nov 2019, 23:21

I thought about Martial to Fleck but I might just roll as I would probably bench him anyways..
GE15.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Archy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2748
Joined: 22 Oct 2011, 10:09

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Archy » 30 Nov 2019, 23:34

Mount :arrow: Zaha

Mount has faded, Zaha is on the rise

User avatar
Smurphy's Paw
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4870
Joined: 17 Aug 2006, 17:48
FS Record: 13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Smurphy's Paw » 30 Nov 2019, 23:42

I’ve been posting the demise of Digne for weeks. This week it will happen. No really
As for who for, O’Connell is most likely.

Alli in for Tielemans or Mount (-4) is also on my mind, but with midweek fixtures maybe they can both wait until Thursday.

I’ll sleep on it

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 72243
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by blahblah » 30 Nov 2019, 23:47

Smurphy's Paw wrote:
30 Nov 2019, 23:42
I’ve been posting the demise of Digne for weeks. This week it will happen. No really
As for who for, O’Connell is most likely.

Alli in for Tielemans or Mount (-4) is also on my mind, but with midweek fixtures maybe they can both wait until Thursday.

I’ll sleep on it
And I was posting that he was a shite pick from preseason 😱

User avatar
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1429
Joined: 27 Jan 2017, 09:58
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan » 01 Dec 2019, 00:03

Pope :arrow: Guaita I reckon

User avatar
jacksosi
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3688
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
FS Record: TFF : 87th 06/07 ; FPL 1401st 08/09 ; hiding since...

Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by jacksosi » 01 Dec 2019, 00:18

Archy wrote:Mount :arrow: Zaha

Mount has faded, Zaha is on the rise
Nice run too...good option

Image

I’ve actually now done Richarlison Image Alli swayed by price moves tonight
Last edited by jacksosi on 01 Dec 2019, 00:18, edited 1 time in total.

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1650
Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by tarkens » 01 Dec 2019, 00:18

not looking great, i have 0.0 ITB so can’t afford Pope -> Henderson

also have Mount to deal with

all because of Tammy -> Lacazette i did yesterday so he better deliver against Norwich

Mount -> Zaha and Pope -> McCarthy for -4 maybe

User avatar
tommyk7
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3303
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 20:14
Location: New York City

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by tommyk7 » 01 Dec 2019, 03:11

Took a hit for

Mings :arrow: TAA
Abraham :arrow: Ayew

User avatar
Oxford NZ
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2307
Joined: 06 Jan 2017, 03:35
FS Record: BTTS winner season 18-19 FISO H2H Conference winner season 17-18

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Oxford NZ » 01 Dec 2019, 03:34

rolling this GW15 ( maybe) :mrgreen:

GW16 Son to Alli and Jinenez to Tammy

Jos
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 27
Joined: 08 Nov 2019, 07:45
FS Record: Shameful

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Jos » 01 Dec 2019, 07:15

Aurier to Williams to fund Mount to Pulisic.

Williams rose last night which could have been a problem but I have that spare 0.1

The price predictor on fantasyfootballfix is not to be trusted, is there a better option out there ?

Also, watching MOTD last night, it was alarming to see how deep Kane was playing, might have to think of another option if that continues.

User avatar
Archy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2748
Joined: 22 Oct 2011, 10:09

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Archy » 01 Dec 2019, 07:32

Yes FPL statistics is the best predictor site I believe.

User avatar
Ironfist
FISO Knight
Posts: 12456
Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 14:43
Location: Israel
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th
Contact:

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Ironfist » 01 Dec 2019, 08:11

Oxford NZ wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 03:34
rolling this GW15 ( maybe) :mrgreen:

GW16 Son to Alli and Jinenez to Tammy
Isn't that a bit sideways?

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2949
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Stevieste » 01 Dec 2019, 08:11

Jos wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 07:15
Aurier to Williams to fund Mount to Pulisic.

Williams rose last night which could have been a problem but I have that spare 0.1

The price predictor on fantasyfootballfix is not to be trusted, is there a better option out there ?

Also, watching MOTD last night, it was alarming to see how deep Kane was playing, might have to think of another option if that continues.
Seems another side ways move this Jos, especially for a -4

You have swapped two starting players for one in pulisic and took a -4.

Shaw is back now, so Williams be back on the bench again after todays game

User avatar
DavidLloydIsAHero
FISOhead
Posts: 548
Joined: 02 Aug 2018, 09:07
FS Record: 2014/15 1757th FPL
Formerly David Luiz Is A Hero

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by DavidLloydIsAHero » 01 Dec 2019, 08:37

Might move Woodman for a playing keeper and play my BB, no idea who to bench
If not I'll probably roll before looking to get Alli next week

User avatar
Oxford NZ
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2307
Joined: 06 Jan 2017, 03:35
FS Record: BTTS winner season 18-19 FISO H2H Conference winner season 17-18

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Oxford NZ » 01 Dec 2019, 09:20

Ironfist wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 08:11
Oxford NZ wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 03:34
rolling this GW15 ( maybe) :mrgreen:

GW16 Son to Alli and Jinenez to Tammy
Isn't that a bit sideways?
I like Son and have had my points from him as a differential the last few game weeks. Alli however could be on a huge ego trip now and score big for weeks until he breaks and is a huge amount of money cheaper than Son. The money saved on Son to Alli is ear marked for a defensive upgrade when the fixtures the Fox's face turn to fearsome foe in GW18 when City are less sh1ty at the back.
Abraham is more of a season keeper than Jimenez but that is just my opinion.

Jos
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 27
Joined: 08 Nov 2019, 07:45
FS Record: Shameful

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Jos » 01 Dec 2019, 10:06

Stevieste wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 08:11
Jos wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 07:15
Aurier to Williams to fund Mount to Pulisic.

Williams rose last night which could have been a problem but I have that spare 0.1

The price predictor on fantasyfootballfix is not to be trusted, is there a better option out there ?

Also, watching MOTD last night, it was alarming to see how deep Kane was playing, might have to think of another option if that continues.
Seems another side ways move this Jos, especially for a -4

You have swapped two starting players for one in pulisic and took a -4.

Shaw is back now, so Williams be back on the bench again after todays game
The problem I have right now is I have 13 outfield players that are all playing and I cannot play them all.

In defence I have TAA, Robertson, Aurier, Tomori and Lundstrum.

I feel i could sacrifice one to improve the midfield, just feel Pulisic is a better option than Mount right now.

User avatar
The Toon Man
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 4846
Joined: 28 Oct 2008, 16:33
FS Record: WDT Super Jackpot 20k Syndicate Winner

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by The Toon Man » 01 Dec 2019, 10:41

Mount to Zaha

EastvilleIMP
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 14
Joined: 07 May 2019, 08:18

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by EastvilleIMP » 01 Dec 2019, 10:56

Considering martial > Perez, chillwell > aurier (funds and to allow Perez as 3rd LCFC player) and Douglas luiz > zaha.

-4 .. thoughts appreciated.

User avatar
Ironfist
FISO Knight
Posts: 12456
Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 14:43
Location: Israel
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th
Contact:

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Ironfist » 01 Dec 2019, 11:05

Oxford NZ wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 09:20
Ironfist wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 08:11
Oxford NZ wrote:
01 Dec 2019, 03:34
rolling this GW15 ( maybe) :mrgreen:

GW16 Son to Alli and Jinenez to Tammy
Isn't that a bit sideways?
I like Son and have had my points from him as a differential the last few game weeks. Alli however could be on a huge ego trip now and score big for weeks until he breaks and is a huge amount of money cheaper than Son. The money saved on Son to Alli is ear marked for a defensive upgrade when the fixtures the Fox's face turn to fearsome foe in GW18 when City are less sh1ty at the back.
Abraham is more of a season keeper than Jimenez but that is just my opinion.
Well reasoned.
Do you think Son AND Alli is an overkill?

User avatar
andybarrell
Dumbledore
Posts: 7221
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:26
Location: Southend-on-Sea
FS Record: 2013 Licence to Kill Winner
2019 S15 R2 Championship Winner
Contact:

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by andybarrell » 01 Dec 2019, 11:11

much depends on Abraham, i waited and now cannot do a swap for Jiminez...so my plan is now keep Abraham and roll the transfer if he is back for GW16 at latest, if he is out longer then i will swap him for Ayew, then next GW Cantwell to Zaha and switch to a 3-5-2

SteveieB123
Treebeard
Posts: 291
Joined: 12 Mar 2007, 21:45

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by SteveieB123 » 01 Dec 2019, 11:22

0.1 off the popular Mount to Zaha so looking at Pope to Henderson (the other popular move it seems!!).

Short turnaround this gameweek and pretty happy with the team if Tammy plays so happy to make a keeper move for once!!

Madridsta
Wideboy
Posts: 71
Joined: 21 May 2017, 09:47

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Madridsta » 01 Dec 2019, 11:23

Is Martial > Dele worth it? I got Mane, KDB and Maddison as my other midfielders

goooner
Wideboy
Posts: 89
Joined: 19 Nov 2017, 19:37

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by goooner » 01 Dec 2019, 12:38

Im Happy i read here, been trying to find a replacement for mount and ive only looked for 4,5-4,4 and it all seemed like a downgrade with my team fixture run (couldnt do any great upgrade for Spare money). But Zaha seems a great transfer and Will keep the 5 midfield a little bit longer with Zaha as M5.
Also looking for a -4 with pope -> Henderson. Cant se Pope get more than 2-3 points for next 7 gws.

I can imagine alot of teams have Pope or Ryan as GKs but also going to play Lundstrom as starter for few upcoming GWs. A Sheffield double up Will probably mean a little edge over the pope/ryan with Lundstrom teams over next 5 Gws

Henderson
TAA, Robertson, Soyüncü, Lundstrom, Kelly
Mané, KDB, Madisson, Pulisic, Zaha
Vardy, Jimenez, Abraham

Need to keep an all playing or atleast 10 Playing team with 3 pool players away from GW18.
Last edited by goooner on 01 Dec 2019, 12:54, edited 2 times in total.

Salte2
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 16
Joined: 09 Aug 2019, 12:35
FS Record: Not good

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Salte2 » 01 Dec 2019, 12:40

Mane & Abraham -> Alli & Vardy

Owsler
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 3842
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 09:48

Re: Transfers Gameweek 15 - deadline Tuesday 3 Dec 18:30 GMT

Post by Owsler » 01 Dec 2019, 12:56

Going to wait until after the game, but considering Martial --> Alli to double-up on Spurs.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: llama, MHiggi, Smurphy's Paw, Stevieste, Stormrider, TFO and 39 guests