To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Did VARdy leave you MADdison? Maybe you Alli-ready have Mou’s new favourite Son? GW13 Scores

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Owsler
Dumbledore

Re: Did VARdy leave you MADdison? Maybe you Alli-ready have Mou’s new favourite Son? GW13 Scores

Post by Owsler »

Owsler wrote: 24 Nov 2019, 20:11 81 with Guilbert or Traore to go
Hopefully 89 out. Surprising number of cleansheets this week.

Pirlo's Beard
FISO Jedi Knight

Re: Did VARdy leave you MADdison? Maybe you Alli-ready have Mou’s new favourite Son? GW13 Scores

Post by Pirlo's Beard »

84 all out.

Salte2
Treebeard
FS Record: Not good

Post by Salte2 »

Mo Bot
Dumbledore
FS Record: Inaugural Last Man Standing. FISO Fantasy Eurovision champ 2012. World #1 in UFPL for a whole week

Post by Mo Bot »

45 points.

I really don’t want to calculate how many points the Sterling ba’ hair offside disallowed goal and Ryan’s disallowed penalty save cost me, or how many extra points many others got for Vardy not missing the pen and then scoring the retaken one.

Talkie Toaster
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Talkie Toaster »

Finished on 54.and a loss of about 50k. Not great, but not the disaster that the VAR decisions and Vardy's high captaincy made me think it would be.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Mo Bot wrote: 26 Nov 2019, 11:03 45 points.

I really don’t want to calculate how many points the Sterling ba’ hair offside disallowed goal and Ryan’s disallowed penalty save cost me, or how many extra points many others got for Vardy not missing the pen and then scoring the retaken one.
Yes that was sick wasn't it (ghastly viewing on flashcores lol) - not like Vardy needs luck on his side as well! I don't have Ryan but I have Maddison. Grim!

Ended up on 46 myself. I've made my bed now by choosing Son over Vardy essentially so perhaps the luck will swing.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”