To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Ranking the MC mids

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Ranking the MC mids

Post by raoul »

Apologies in advance. But I need to get a feel.

In terms of PL game time going forward where do they lie?

KdB
Sterling
B Silva
D Silva
Gundogan
Mahrez
Foden

I'm ignoring DMs although you probably worked that out.

Oxford NZ
Dumbledore
FS Record: They think it's all over!

Re: Ranking the MC mids

Post by Oxford NZ »

In this order imo but Mahrez could move up the ranking before the Christmas congestion plays a part.
Sterling
KdB
B Silva
D Silva = Mahrez
Gundogan = Foden

Stu255
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Stu255 »

I think Dilva is ahead of Bilva?

I think they use a lot of weird science and stuff to pick players.

They probably blood test everyone, every Friday night. Pep is probably inspecting vials of poo as we speak.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Im sure than can afford a sh1t taster 😊

Bixer
FISOhead

Post by Bixer »

1. KdB
2. Sterling
3. Dilva
4. Bilva
5. Mahrez
6. Gundogan
7. Foden

Obviously Fernandinho and Rodri don’t really count any more.

I’ve partially included pricing in that ranking too - in that KdB was priced at least £1m cheaper than he should’ve been at the start of the season, if not £1.5m, so he’s about as must have as you can get imo.

Sterling is equally as nailed and is a naturally more offensive player, however you need to make bigger sacrifices to fit him in.

I currently own KdB and Dilva for what it’s worth.

Sutter Kane
Dumbledore
FS Record: Unknown.

Post by Sutter Kane »

Stu255 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:44 Pep is probably inspecting vials of poo as we speak.
I've heard this is just an interest he has, not football related. A Friday afternoon whimsy if you will.

I'd definitely have Sterling at the top. Then KDB. Then BSilva and DSilva. Then Gundogan and Mahrez. Then Foden.

noelix
Treebeard
FS Record: Nothing of note

Post by noelix »

I know you asked about playing time going forward, but given how hard Pep is to predict all we really have to go on is what has actually happened. And in order of EPL minutes so far it's actually:
Sterling
KdB
D Silva
Gundogan
B Silva
Mahrez
Foden

And in terms of starts:

10 - D Silva
9 - Sterling, KdB, Gundogan, B Silva
8 - Mahrez
3 - Foden

Especially given the fact that they have CMs filling in at CB quite often, D Silva's place looks equally safe to me as that of Sterling and KdB.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Sutter Kane wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 15:48
Stu255 wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 14:44 Pep is probably inspecting vials of poo as we speak.
I've heard this is just an interest he has, not football related. A Friday afternoon whimsy if you will.

I'd definitely have Sterling at the top. Then KDB. Then BSilva and DSilva. Then Gundogan and Mahrez. Then Foden.
Copraphilia?

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

Sutter Kane wrote: 01 Nov 2019, 15:48

Really cannot work out whether to rid myself of Mahrez now or wait. I think he has a chance of playing this weekend given the fixture, but Martial is so tempting. As are one or two others in that bracket.

Maybe I should wait for next week.

SirMattBugsby
Dumbledore
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Post by SirMattBugsby »

It's weird, watching the game vs Southampton made me realise that Man City's central midfield is surprisingly a bit light-weight in quality. Especially the LCM (David Silva) spot. Gundogan won't cut it imho.

With Silva injured, will it be the chance Foden needs? More likely that Bernardo moves centrally and Mahrez starts on the wing.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”