To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

FPL GW Highest Transfers In/Out

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
admin
FISO Administrator
FS Record: Won TFFO, 2nd/3rd TFF, Won BFF, Won FLGolf

FPL GW Highest Transfers In/Out

Post by admin »

Have copied this excerpt from the weekly GW preview article https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 1-preview/ to highlight what's happening in the FPL transfer market.

Looking at the FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Pukki, Aguero, Aubameyang & Callum Wilson and buying Vardy (2 price rises already this GW after almost 0.5m purchases), Abraham and Rashford (who started in the Caraboa Cup at Chelsea midweek, scored 2 goals and was subbed with a knock). Aguero sellers have decided to bite the bullet after he again did not start but both Aguero and Jesus started in the Caraboa Cup tie v Southampton on Tuesday so maybe Aguero’s in line for a start at the weekend?

Midfielders – Cantwell, Marhez & Salah are the biggest sold and the money instead is being used on buying Perez, KDB, Tielemans, Pulisic & D Silva.

Defenders – van Dijk (suffered a dead leg), Digne (maybe he’ll bounce back from his late OG?), and then two long-term injured players Boly & Zinchenko along with MC’s Otamendi & Walker & Liverpool’s TAA. So again Man City and Liv make up most of the sold defenders. The money is then being spent on Chilwell, Lundstram (cheap and playing in midfield) & Leicester’s Pereira.

Goalkeepers – Adrian again is most sold followed by Wolves’ Patricio & Everton’s Pickford. A mixture of GKs are coming in: Henderson, Gazzaniga (Spurs), Ederson, Schmeichel and Alisson the most bought.

admin
FISO Administrator

Re: FPL GW Highest Transfers In/Out

Post by admin »

From https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 2-preview/

Looking at the FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Pukki (still), Callum Wilson, Aguero & Kane and buying Vardy (ownership now almost 29%), Abraham (ownership now almost 49%), Jimenez (12%) and Rashford (13%).

Midfielders – David Silva (hamstring injury doubt), Son (red card over-turned though), Sterling, Mount (injury doubt), Salah & Cantwell are the biggest sold and the money instead is being used on buying Pulisic, Mane, Maddison & Tielemans.

Defenders – van Dijk, Otamendi, Pieters and then two long-term injured players Boly & Matip are being sold with the proceeds then spent on Lundstram & Leicester’s Soyuncu & Chilwell plus Ake, Robertson & Rico.

Goalkeepers – Ederson’s possible injury means he leads the sales followed by Adrian. Ramsdale, Henderson, Schmeichel & Gazzaniga are the most bought.

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Some bod used to do some great circle and arrow diagrams of transfers. I can't remember who it was 😢 but they were really good.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

blahblah wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 20:03 Some bod used to do some great circle and arrow diagrams of transfers. I can't remember who it was 😢 but they were really good.
Cant believe Pukki price going to drop again, you have to be MAD not to captain him this week 😉🤣

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

You still have him?

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

blahblah wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 20:44 You still have him?
Yep....last game week for him and im actually going to stick the C on him

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Stevieste wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 21:16
And there is me Banding a Transfer in.... 👀

Tall Paul
Dumbledore

Post by Tall Paul »

I can't believe you dumped Chris Wood after one blank and you've stuck with Zaki through six :lol:

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Tall Paul wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 22:27
I can't believe you dumped Chris Wood after one blank and you've stuck with Zaki through six :lol:
Its the pain of Chris Wood which has kept me holding on for so long.
I was so close to ditching him this week, that ive decided to Captain him instead as i actually think he will do something tomorrow so hopefully the double points make up for last 6 weeks 🤷‍♂️

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

blahblah wrote: 07 Nov 2019, 20:03 Some bod used to do some great circle and arrow diagrams of transfers. I can't remember who it was 😢 but they were really good.
http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/ ?

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

ajcairns wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 09:41
Nah it was a circles and arrows diagram with their sizes representing (I assume estimated) volumes

ajcairns
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Post by ajcairns »

blahblah wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 17:04
Nah it was a circles and arrows diagram with their sizes representing (I assume estimated) volumes
Yeah Blah - click on “trends” across the top.
63D58C84-E8FC-49D7-B11B-D532F4DE316C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Ah thanks

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From FPL Gameweek 13 Preview:
https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 3-preview/

Looking at the latest FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Pukki (still), Aguero, Aubameyang (could be a mistake) & Kane (how will he react under TSO?) and buying Vardy (ownership now 36%), Abraham (ownership now 56%), Jimenez (14%) and Rashford (14%).

Midfielders – Sterling and Mount are the big sellers then Cantwell and Salah (injury doubt) followed by the Man City midfield and the money instead is being used on buying Maddison, Mane, Pulisic, Tielemans & Martial.

Defenders – van Dijk, Dunk (suspended), Pieters and Alonso are being sold with the proceeds then spent on Soyuncu, Lundstram, Chilwell, Robertson (injured?) & Baldock who’s just gone up in price.

Goalkeepers – Ederson’s injury (but he could be back soon) means he leads the sales followed by Henderson (who can’t play against Man Utd who own him). Schmeichel, Ramsdale, Alisson & Ryan are the most bought.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 4-preview/

Looking at the latest FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Aguero (injured), Aubameyang, Abraham (injury doubt) & Josh King and buying Vardy (ownership now 42%), Jimenez (16.5%), Kane (17%) and Ings (4%).

Midfielders – Sterling and Mount are the big sellers then Richarlison and Salah and the money instead is being used on buying Son, Pulisic, Mane, Maddison & KDB.

Defenders – Digne, van Dijk, Pieters and TAA are being sold with the proceeds then spent on Soyuncu, Lundstram, Tarkowski, Robertson, Chilwell & Aurier.

Goalkeepers – Pickford is the most sold. Schmeichel & Pope are the most bought.

Stevieste
Dumbledore

Post by Stevieste »

Selling TAA and VVD at this point is just madness with the run of fixtures they have.

Im hoping for a least 2 clean sheets over there next 5 games

thebillfella
FISO Knight
FS Record: 6th FPL 19/20; 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st FISO TFFE11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13,14/15,19/20,20/21; 1st Block14/15; 1st 5ASChampLge 12/13; 1st TFF Super614/15; 1st Spring17; 1st FISO Div Premx6, Cup, Mirror,Prem&H2H Champ 19/20

Post by thebillfella »

ajcairns wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 08:04
blahblah wrote: 08 Nov 2019, 17:04
Yeah Blah - click on “trends” across the top.

63D58C84-E8FC-49D7-B11B-D532F4DE316C.jpeg
Thanks. Never seen that before - quite a useful visual.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

My pleasure for being so stupid as to not see the link 😎

hancockjr
Dumbledore
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.

Post by hancockjr »

Stevieste wrote: 28 Nov 2019, 12:25 Selling TAA and VVD at this point is just madness with the run of fixtures they have.

Im hoping for a least 2 clean sheets over there next 5 games
Only 2 clean sheets in the next 6 gameweeks (they miss one in next 5) would not be enough imo. Can see Leicester getting 3 or 4. Need assists or goals to compensate.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From FPL Gameweek 15 preview:
https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 5-preview/

the latest FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Abraham (325,000 sold but he could play in GW15) & Aguero (injured) and buying Jimenez ( ownership now 23%), Mousset (5.5%), Vardy (46%), and Ings (8%).

Midfielders – Mount is the big seller then Martial, James & Salah and the money instead is being used on buying Alli (only 3.6% ownership), Zaha, Son, Cantwell & KDB.

Defenders – Digne, AWB & Pieters are being sold (but low numbers) with the proceeds then spent on Lundstram, Soyuncu, TAA & VVD (who had been sold a lot recently).

Goalkeepers – After his red card, Alisson tops the sold list (but it’s just a 1 game ban) next to Pope. Henderson & Schmeichel top the most bought.

blahblah
FISO Viscount

Post by blahblah »

Looks like they are converging yo my Squad 😨😱

The fools 😂😂😂

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 6-preview/

FPL GW Transfers In/out Stats:

Attackers – Managers are mainly selling Jimenez (150,000 sold), Aubameyang, Kane & Aguero (injured) to fund the buying of Abraham (225,000 buys but did limp off at near the end of the match against Villa), Rashford, Vardy (ownership now 48%), and Ings (8%).

Midfielders – Martial & Sterling are the big sellers (about 125,000 each) followed by Salah, Pulisic and KDB (!) and the money instead is being used on buying Alli (235,000 buys), Mane, Son, Maddison & Zaha.

Defenders – Chilwell (injury doubt), PVA (injury), Digne, Robertson & Tomori are being sold (but lowish numbers) with the proceeds then spent on the cheap (£4.1m) Kelly, Soyuncu, Pereira, Aurier, Dunk & TAA.

Goalkeepers – Ederson tops the sold list next to Pope. Schmeichel & Ryan top the most bought.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 7-preview/

Most transferred in/transferred out players (as per December 12th, 2019)
TRANSFERS OUT --------------- TRANSFERS IN INFO
GK Ederson (MC), Patricio (Wol), Pope (Bur) --------------- Guaita (Cry), Schmeichel (Lei), Martin (Whu)
DEF Van Aanholt (Cry), Tomori (Che), Aké (Bou) --------------- Kelly (Lei), Baldock (She), Evans (Lei) Injuries are a big reason for the transfers out
MID De Bruyne (MC), Sterling (MC), Pulisic (Che) --------------- Son (Tot), Alli (Tot), Maddison (Lei) Spurs & Leicester form & lack of points for high value MC players
FOR Jimenez (Wol), Aubameyang (Ars), Pukki (Nor) --------------- Rashford (Utd), Abraham (Che), Vardy (Lei) The trend for GW17 follows form and fixtures

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

From https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 8-preview/

Most transferred in/transferred out players (as per December 19th, 2019)
TRANSFERS OUT -------------TRANSFERS IN ----------POSSIBLE REASONS
GK Schmeichel (Lei), Ederson (Cit), Patricio (Wol) ---------------Ramsdale (Bou), Guaita (Cry), Henderson (She) ---------More expensive goalies from bigger teams traded in for cheaper goalies from smaller teams who have shown defensive solidity recently.
DEF Aké (Bou), Robertson (Live), Alexander-Arnold (Liv) -------------Baldock (She), Lundstram (She), Kelly (Cry) ---------Liverpool’s blank in GW18 and Aké’s injury, in combination with relatively kind fixtures for defensively solid Sheffield United and Palace
MID Mané (Liv), Mount (Che), Pulisic (Che) ---------------De Bruyne (Cit), Grealish (Ast), Son (Tot) -----------------Liverpool’s blank in GW18, and Chelsea’s decreased overall form and results
FOR Abraham (Che), Firmino (Liv), Aubameyang (Ars) -----------------------Rashford (Utd), Vardy (Lei), Ings (Sou) ------------Liverpool’s blank in GW18, and Chelsea’s decreased overall form and results, plus managers freeing up funds to redistribute during the Christmas period and adapt to the fixture calendar.

admin
FISO Administrator

Post by admin »

Top 3 most transfered OUT players in each category this GW -
Ederson (MC), Henderson (She), Schmeichel (Lei) /
Lundstram (She), Pereira (Lei), Aurier (Tot) /
Maddison (Lei), Grealish (Ast), Alli (Tot) /
Abraham (Che), Rashford (Utd), Ings (Sou)

Top 3 most transfered IN players in each category this GW -
Foster (Wat), Schmeichel (Lei), Alisson (Liv)
Alexander-Arnold (Liv), Baldock (She), Dunk (Bri)
Traore (Wol), Martial (Utd), De Bruyne (MC)
Calvert-Lewin (Eve), Jimenez (Wol), Ings (Sou)

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”