View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
The Real Slim Shady
Dumbledore
Posts: 8696
Joined: 19 Jan 2010, 01:21
Location: Los Angeles, CA
FS Record: 1,465th in FPL 05/06
Contact:

Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by The Real Slim Shady » 19 Oct 2019, 14:21

Early deadline this week.

P.S. FISO FPL GW10 Preview article is at https://www.fiso.co.uk/fpl-season-2019- ... 0-preview/

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2221
Joined: 02 Nov 2014, 16:36

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Gambit » 19 Oct 2019, 14:35

too early to say yet especially with all the CL games midweek, but all things being equal I'm planning to roll.

Otamendi being dropped later today could push him towards the chopping block but other than that I'll hopefully be ok.

Would like Martial (if fit) v Norwich but very happy with my 5 man midfield and wouldn't want to lose any of them at the moment. If I do pick up a midfield injury this week then Martial is where I would look to.

User avatar
RomynPG
Dumbledore
Posts: 7454
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: FPL 134 overall 06/07 ... never close since

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by RomynPG » 19 Oct 2019, 14:39

The Real Slim Shady wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 14:21
Early deadline this week.
Could well have missed that - thanks

Image

tarkens
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1615
Joined: 10 Feb 2016, 10:28

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by tarkens » 19 Oct 2019, 15:12

Son -> Martial maybe

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2221
Joined: 02 Nov 2014, 16:36

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Gambit » 19 Oct 2019, 16:38

Gambit wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 14:35
too early to say yet especially with all the CL games midweek, but all things being equal I'm planning to roll.

Otamendi being dropped later today could push him towards the chopping block but other than that I'll hopefully be ok.

Would like Martial (if fit) v Norwich but very happy with my 5 man midfield and wouldn't want to lose any of them at the moment. If I do pick up a midfield injury this week then Martial is where I would look to.
As I feared there is no sign of Otamendi, not even in the squad.

If Mendy plays well tonight and looks set to get those delightful next two City games then it could be Otamendi to Mendy.

User avatar
White Tiger
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2452
Joined: 05 Apr 2006, 21:45

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by White Tiger » 19 Oct 2019, 17:06

Maybe Aguero :arrow: Auba, although Lacazette's return might put me off.

User avatar
matmutte
FISOhead
Posts: 670
Joined: 04 Nov 2009, 15:51

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by matmutte » 19 Oct 2019, 19:28

Need to get KDB back asap. Its a miracle how he didnt score 15+ points today. Dont want to be punished next week.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 19:29

Zinchenko to ???

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 19:31

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:29
Zinchenko to ???
Mendy or Cancelo?

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 19:38

blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:31
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:29
Zinchenko to ???
Mendy or Cancelo?
Think need to stay away from City defenders.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 19:40

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:38
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:31
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:29
Zinchenko to ???
Mendy or Cancelo?
Think need to stay away from City defenders.
And Leicester please.

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 19:42

blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:40
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:38
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:31
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 19:29
Zinchenko to ???
Mendy or Cancelo?
Think need to stay away from City defenders.
And Leicester please.
Soyuncu looks like a good option 🤔 haha

User avatar
Lucky
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1322
Joined: 13 Sep 2006, 07:24

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Lucky » 19 Oct 2019, 19:50

It seems that one should just stay away from the City defence. Attractive fixtures, but it seems a lottery who is playing. :twisted: Next CB pairing probably Agüero and Jesus. :wink:

User avatar
huwdo
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 369
Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 08:37

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by huwdo » 19 Oct 2019, 20:06

Going to keep an eye on CL, but it feels like keeping Kun can't be sustainable for much longer. 6 points in 3 GWs, 21 in 5 GWs. Just not enough for his price...

But... getting rid of him before Villa at home seems to be just inviting a 25+pts haul..

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 20:09

huwdo wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 20:06
Going to keep an eye on CL, but it feels like keeping Kun can't be sustainable for much longer. 6 points in 3 GWs, 21 in 5 GWs. Just not enough for his price...

But... getting rid of him before Villa at home seems to be just inviting a 25+pts haul..
🍷

Newfounder
Treebeard
Posts: 113
Joined: 10 Sep 2015, 10:19
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Newfounder » 19 Oct 2019, 20:12

Half the team might still go at this rate or just leave it and hope, am too impatient. Maybe Aguero :arrow: Auba/Lacazette or Pereira :arrow: Dunk as Arsenal & Brighton both have 2 home games otherwise don't have a clue.

User avatar
Lucky
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1322
Joined: 13 Sep 2006, 07:24

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Lucky » 19 Oct 2019, 20:33

Otamendi seems to have missed the the game due to injury. Maybe a wait and see. I had not seen that before the game.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... i-17113389

Newfounder
Treebeard
Posts: 113
Joined: 10 Sep 2015, 10:19
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Newfounder » 19 Oct 2019, 20:35

Lucky wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 20:33
Otamendi seems to have missed the the game due to injury. Maybe a wait and see. I had not seen that before the game.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... i-17113389
I noticed that too, the injury update came in after the match tonight.

Newfounder
Treebeard
Posts: 113
Joined: 10 Sep 2015, 10:19
FS Record: poor, I always seem to finish nearer the bottom than the top

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Newfounder » 19 Oct 2019, 20:38

Am now tempted Otamendi :arrow: Dunk and will see re Aguero

User avatar
Lucky
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1322
Joined: 13 Sep 2006, 07:24

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Lucky » 19 Oct 2019, 21:58

Alonso :arrow: Willems
Cantwell :arrow: CHO

(-4)

No injuries in the CL please. :!:

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 22:26

Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 22:28

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 22:42

blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 22:44

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:42
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️
NO

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 22:46

blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:44
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:42
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️
NO
Defo Cancelo....thanks Blah 😊

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 22:48

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:46
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:44
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:42
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️
NO
Defo Cancelo....thanks Blah 😊
Let me know when you have confirmed it?

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2536
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Stevieste » 19 Oct 2019, 23:03

blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:48
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:46
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:44
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:42
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️
NO
Defo Cancelo....thanks Blah 😊
Let me know when you have confirmed it?
Tuesday at 10pm it will be locked in 👌🏻

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 71698
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by blahblah » 19 Oct 2019, 23:07

Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 23:03
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:48
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:46
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:44
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:42
blahblah wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:28
Stevieste wrote:
19 Oct 2019, 22:26
Zinchenko to Stones im thinking.

Surely Stones has to play CB more often that not now ?
Pep supposed to like ball players and thats what he is.
Yep 😊
Stop hounding me blah you pest 🤣

Ok Cancelo it is then 🤷‍♂️
NO
Defo Cancelo....thanks Blah 😊
Let me know when you have confirmed it?
Tuesday at 10pm it will be locked in 👌🏻
Just tell me what you have done before!

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Knight
Posts: 10277
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 19 Oct 2019, 23:10

Probably Cresswell :arrow: Robertson for me and hope Otamendi regains his place in the team. If he doesn't, Söyüncü away to Southampton isn't the worst sub in the world. I think Otamendi is worth holding for the chance of playing those lovely next two fixtures. He's gone for me after that either way.

User avatar
RuudTheDudeVanTheMan
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1366
Joined: 27 Jan 2017, 09:58
FS Record: Pioneer and perpetual main protagonist of the prestigious perennial Phlegmiership. Other than that particularly pointless prize pretty average.

Re: Gameweek 10 Transfers. Deadline; Friday 25 October 2019, 19:00 BST

Post by RuudTheDudeVanTheMan » 19 Oct 2019, 23:30

Probably Sterling :arrow: KDB, which will make funds for Otamendi :arrow: Robertson and Yarmolenko :arrow: Maddison in a few weeks time.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mr_verde and 8 guests