FPL GW16 Preview -- Predicted EPL Line-Ups 7-9 Dec: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Post Reply

If it turns out that FPL price rises are now less predictable, do you think that is good or bad?

Good, I prefer some unpredictablility
33
36%
Bad, price change timing should be predictable
34
37%
Don't really mind
25
27%
 
Total votes: 92

User avatar
SirMattBugsby
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1215
Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 08:43
Location: In the house!
FS Record: TCed Kun for that Newcastle game. Nothing since..

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by SirMattBugsby » 14 Aug 2019, 18:56

blahblah wrote:
Stevieste wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 17:45
Its not random, but when this thread reaches page 5, it will be odd.....yep im bored now Image
Odd, even, odd even.....
I've asked you this before BB, but who's the hot chick in your DP? Remember you wanting a threesome with her and Angelina Jolie ImageImage

User avatar
ajcairns
FISOhead
Posts: 500
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:40
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by ajcairns » 14 Aug 2019, 19:37

This thread is a real mix of the arch pedants and the whataboutery--ers. FISO at best and worst.

Did we decided that someone had manually changed Martial’s price or it’s part of the algorithm? It feels like that one was a bit out of the normal expected range compared to the other overnight changes. Or whenever they happened.
Last edited by ajcairns on 14 Aug 2019, 19:49, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 72355
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by blahblah » 14 Aug 2019, 19:41

SirMattBugsby wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 18:56
blahblah wrote:
Stevieste wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 17:45
Its not random, but when this thread reaches page 5, it will be odd.....yep im bored now Image
Odd, even, odd even.....
I've asked you this before BB, but who's the hot chick in your DP? Remember you wanting a threesome with her and Angelina Jolie ImageImage
I'm not dragging Opportunity Cost or my views on XG etc into this 😂😂😂

Ruta Gedmintas 😉

User avatar
Stu255
FISOhead
Posts: 667
Joined: 22 Aug 2018, 00:31

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Stu255 » 14 Aug 2019, 21:15

If everyone is playing FPL under the same rules, why does it matter?

The price algorithm CONSTANTLY CHANGES. It changes from one week to the next. It might even be that they change the algorithm every day.

We know this because it requires much more NTI in the early GW’s than the later ones.

Perhaps the reason it is secret is so that FPL don’t have to listen to hundreds of complaints from people whining about how the algorithm keeps changing in “random” (see unpredictable) ways?

hancockjr
Dumbledore
Posts: 5070
Joined: 17 Aug 2006, 21:24
FS Record: FPL: Not as good as it was, but still very respectable.
Contact:

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by hancockjr » 14 Aug 2019, 22:18

Love the confidence that “I can’t predict this based on one week” implies “it’s totally random”.

User avatar
thebillfella
Dumbledore
Posts: 8508
Joined: 07 Dec 2006, 13:24
Location: Republic of Mancunia
FS Record: 1st TFF StartXI 14/15; 8th TFFE11; 18th TFFE12; 1st&2nd FISO TFFE 11&12; 1st FISO Full Draft 12/13&14/15; 1st Block 14/15; 1st FISO 5AS Champ Lge 12/13; 1st FISO Egg 14/15; 1st FISO TFF Super6 14/15; 1st OFL12; 1st FISO Spring 17; 1st FISO Div 18/19

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by thebillfella » 14 Aug 2019, 23:15


Finisher1 wrote:
raoul wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 10:48
although Raheem has already texted me the dates he will score for the season, so that's helpful.
What's your point?

Guessing when players are likely to score = the ultimate purpose in FPL
Guessing when price changes might happen = should not be a part of this game by any means
Why shouldn't it be? That's part of this game (and always has been) and IMO one of the added bonuses of the game - there is an extra strategic element in terms of team value, when to transfer and how many to make (or not) each week that a game like TFF doesn't have.

And the price change isn't a complete random guess - it is based on a secret algorithm which is in itself directly linked to how players perform / score on the pitch along with certain circumstances off it.

We all knew after confirmation that Martial was OOP and played well / got a goal that he was likely to go up this week just as we know anyone who gets a hatrick will) and we also know that price change times are a little more erratic at the start of the season (so sensible to make your decision earlier in the week if possible). Why is any of this such a no no in your eyes?

This all adds to the dynamic of the game. If you are not keen on it then maybe TFF would be a better option for you (where you can wait until 1 minute before kick-off to make your changes)?

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 14 Aug 2019, 23:32

thebillfella wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 23:15
We all knew after confirmation that Martial was OOP and played well / got a goal that he was likely to go up this week just as we know anyone who gets a hatrick will) and we also know that price change times are a little more erratic at the start of the season (so sensible to make your decision earlier in the week if possible). Why is any of this such a no no in your eyes?
Well, you clearly haven't read posts in this thread, but I don't blame you because it's already five pages long. Hint: I have said one million times (no, actually one billion times) that I have absolutely nothing against price changes. I love all the tactical elements price changes bring to this game.

thebillfella wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 23:15
And the price change isn't a complete random guess - it is based on a secret algorithm which is in itself directly linked to how players perform / score on the pitch along with certain circumstances off it.
The problem is that a price change algorithm is secret. It's like having a secret points change algorithm, would you be fine with that? So you wouldn't know how exactly points are calculated, you'd just think they are somehow linked to how players perform on the pitch?

hancockjr wrote:
14 Aug 2019, 22:18
Love the confidence that “I can’t predict this based on one week” implies “it’s totally random”.
The point is we shouldn't be forced to predict them in the first place. Like we shouldn't be forced to predict how points are calculated.

The points change algorithm is already public. The price change algorithm should be similarly public.
Last edited by Finisher1 on 14 Aug 2019, 23:38, edited 2 times in total.

DAREEL
FISOhead
Posts: 996
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 23:18
FS Record: Winner of FISO McDonald's Euro 2016 official . league. FPL player since the game began. Successful cash mini league player that usually ends up in profit

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by DAREEL » 14 Aug 2019, 23:38

I think it would be better with no price changing sites full stop..almost everything is put on a plate for us now as it is. Spoon feed crazy.

User avatar
nemo7x
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 37
Joined: 12 Sep 2018, 10:33

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by nemo7x » 15 Aug 2019, 02:14

Stevieste wrote:Its not random, but when this thread reaches page 5, it will be odd.....yep im bored now Image
Hahaha, and even though I know the discussion will probably be lengthy and not interesting, I am still reading it page by page, for fear of missing some random things here.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 72355
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by blahblah » 15 Aug 2019, 06:59

nemo7x wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 02:14
Stevieste wrote:Its not random, but when this thread reaches page 5, it will be odd.....yep im bored now Image
Hahaha, and even though I know the discussion will probably be lengthy and not interesting, I am still reading it page by page, for fear of missing some random things here.
The living hell of FOMO?

Salte2
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 17
Joined: 09 Aug 2019, 12:35
FS Record: Not good

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Salte2 » 15 Aug 2019, 07:40

If everyone could find out exactly when a players price would change that would greatly benefit the FPL managers who already spend countless hours on the game.
Those who can check, many times a day, if any of their 15 players, or the 50 on their watchlist are about to rise/drop.
So those managers who are, in all probability, already outscoring the "causal" players by a great margin would be even further ahead.
And those of us who try to limit the time spent on meaningless online games would have another incentive to quit.
So, the question, Finisher1, is, do you think the organizers of the game want as many players as possible, or would they prefer only properly dedicated players?
If the answer is the former, then a bit of unpredictability makes perfect sense.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 72355
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by blahblah » 15 Aug 2019, 08:09

It gets worse if the Prediction Sites could accurately predict who will rise\fall and it happened when the next GW would set.

The game would be Hitsville as all those with doubles were brought in before the price hike and the double fallers bring sold.....

User avatar
Archy
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2748
Joined: 22 Oct 2011, 10:09

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion

Post by Archy » 15 Aug 2019, 08:39

I agree with Finisher on this.

Felt compelled to make transfers on Sunday this week when it looked like Sterling was going to rise. Would really have appreciated some additional time to think about it, so was a bit miffed he didn’t rise until few days later.

I know it will settle down over the course of the season, but still, I don’t think we should be left guessing in this way.

I also disagree that FPL giving an explanation of the algorithm would compel them to publish exact details of price changes and when they were going to happen. They could easily tell us how it works without providing the figures, which would still leave space for the prediction websites to do their thing (they would just be able to do it more accurately)

I suspect the reason they don’t tell us is because it is constantly under review (depending on the no of active players etc) and there are also times when they make manual interventions. The latter, in particular, is a little bit naughty IMO

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 08:50

Salte2 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 07:40
If everyone could find out exactly when a players price would change that would greatly benefit the FPL managers who already spend countless hours on the game.
This is getting ridiculous: yesterday Stemania said that the public price change algorithm would benefit masses, but now you say it would benefit dedicated managers! So you both oppose my idea but your arguments are totally opposite to each other! :lol:

Archy wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 08:39
I agree with Finisher on this.
...
I also disagree that FPL giving an explanation of the algorithm would compel them to publish exact details of price changes and when they were going to happen. They could easily tell us how it works without providing the figures, which would still leave space for the prediction websites to do their thing (they would just be able to do it more accurately)
Spot on. That's exactly how it should be.

User avatar
Oxford NZ
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2323
Joined: 06 Jan 2017, 03:35
FS Record: BTTS winner season 18-19 FISO H2H Conference winner season 17-18

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Oxford NZ » 15 Aug 2019, 09:13

I am sure we all have a rough idea that player x is going to rise fall in any given game week. Transfers in/out and form alone will dictate that and those stats are on the FPL site.
If we want a particular player who is likely to rise then it is just a matter of making that move or not. I seem to regularly loose value on players I do not have a FT to ship out, but I have to look at that in the grand scheme of things and rue the day I brought them in in the first place and move on.
Life and FPL are both full of ups and downs, it is not necessarily immediate gain loss that makes a difference but the way we handle the situation over the season ( 's).
Personally I do not mind the volatility of price changes and I spend less than 1/4 hour per week applying the likely hood of price change effecting player sales and purchases for my team.

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2402
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by raoul » 15 Aug 2019, 09:26

We know how points are calculated, so we know how many points we will get when certain things happen.

We also know what price change will happen (+/- 0.1m).

The issue is not the knowledge of the price rise or fall, it is the timing of it. I am not sure equating the price rises with points works, because nobody gives a stuff when their points credit, as long as they do.

If you invest in shares, currencies etc you are not told in advance when prices will move up and down. You try to move ahead of the pack, but there are no guarantees - and you risk moving early, only for new info to mean you wish you hadn't. But then the markets move continuously, which FPL prices don't.

The poll results prove that the majority do not feel one way over the other. I suspect certain types of player who have come to rely on certain assumptions have either come unstuck, or now realise that is a risk moving forward, but it remains the case that potentially nothing at all has changed in how things work. The price change algorithm is whatever it is, and the forecast sites are just that - a forecast. Not a guarantee.

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 09:39

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:26
We know how points are calculated, so we know how many points we will get when certain things happen.

We also know what price change will happen (+/- 0.1m).

The issue is not the knowledge of the price rise or fall, it is the timing of it. I am not sure equating the price rises with points works, because nobody gives a stuff when their points credit, as long as they do.
We don't know how prices are calculated, we can only predict it. It makes a massive difference when a price change happens. This is a fact. Ask Stemania who just yesterday said it makes a massive difference when a price change happens.

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:26
If you invest in shares, currencies etc you are not told in advance when prices will move up and down. You try to move ahead of the pack, but there are no guarantees - and you risk moving early, only for new info to mean you wish you hadn't. But then the markets move continuously, which FPL prices don't.
Comparing FPL to stock market is always so incredibly stupid. In this case, your flawed comparison would make sense only if we were selling players to each other. So if I was selling players to you and you were selling players to me. Please, let's just leave this here, shall we?

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2402
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by raoul » 15 Aug 2019, 09:59

Finisher1 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:39
raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:26
We know how points are calculated, so we know how many points we will get when certain things happen.

We also know what price change will happen (+/- 0.1m).

The issue is not the knowledge of the price rise or fall, it is the timing of it. I am not sure equating the price rises with points works, because nobody gives a stuff when their points credit, as long as they do.
We don't know how prices are calculated, we can only predict it. It makes a massive difference when a price change happens. This is a fact. Ask Stemania who just yesterday said it makes a massive difference when a price change happens.

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:26
If you invest in shares, currencies etc you are not told in advance when prices will move up and down. You try to move ahead of the pack, but there are no guarantees - and you risk moving early, only for new info to mean you wish you hadn't. But then the markets move continuously, which FPL prices don't.
Comparing FPL to stock market is always so incredibly stupid. In this case, your flawed comparison would make sense only if we were selling players to each other. So if I was selling players to you and you were selling players to me. Please, let's just leave this here, shall we?
no need for the abuse.

whether or not we are buying/selling to/from each other is irrelevant to my point.

And I concur that the timing of a price change can make a big difference. Which is why I choose to build in some leeway and as soon as I see a potential price rise in a player I want I go and get them without delay. Of course I have to balance this against other factors that might change in the interim, but this is just differing stances on risk management.

Anyone moaning that their planned transfer has been scuppered because their assumption about timings proved to be wrong (being based on forecasts which they seem to have been treating as facts) has been shown a flaw in their approach. Probably better to invest time in reconsidering that approach rather than repeatedly arguing that it's not fair?

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 10:39

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:59
whether or not we are buying/selling to/from each other is irrelevant to my point.
In stock market prices are determined simply by supply and demand, so the comparison to FPL doesn't make any sense at all.

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:59
Anyone moaning that their planned transfer has been scuppered because their assumption about timings proved to be wrong (being based on forecasts which they seem to have been treating as facts) has been shown a flaw in their approach. Probably better to invest time in reconsidering that approach rather than repeatedly arguing that it's not fair?
I have never said it's not fair.

The secret points change algorithm would be fair as well, but I would still oppose it.

So if the points change algorithm was secret, would you be saying this: "Anyone moaning that they got too few points because their assumption about how points are calculated proved to be wrong (being based on forecasts which they seem to have been treating as facts) has been shown a flaw in their approach. Probably better to invest time in reconsidering that approach rather than repeatedly arguing that it's not fair?"

Would you?

User avatar
MorrisonDullforce
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 1045
Joined: 28 Sep 2012, 20:04
Location: Lurking in the shadows
FS Record: Inaugural FPL British Bulldog sidegame winner 2013/14. 2014 Fantasy Commonwealth Games Winner

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by MorrisonDullforce » 15 Aug 2019, 11:01

Mr Murray is in agreement with you Finisher1

https://twitter.com/roneildinho/status/ ... 9962205184

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 11:17

MorrisonDullforce wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 11:01
Mr Murray is in agreement with you Finisher1

https://twitter.com/roneildinho/status/ ... 9962205184
Yes, it's not a surprise that guys like Murray and Archy agree with me on this. From what I have seen overall they are on the rationally and logically thinking side in the spectrum of FPL managers :)

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2402
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by raoul » 15 Aug 2019, 12:07

Finisher1 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 10:39
raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:59
whether or not we are buying/selling to/from each other is irrelevant to my point.
In stock market prices are determined simply by supply and demand, so the comparison to FPL doesn't make any sense at all.

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:59
Anyone moaning that their planned transfer has been scuppered because their assumption about timings proved to be wrong (being based on forecasts which they seem to have been treating as facts) has been shown a flaw in their approach. Probably better to invest time in reconsidering that approach rather than repeatedly arguing that it's not fair?
I have never said it's not fair.

The secret points change algorithm would be fair as well, but I would still oppose it.

So if the points change algorithm was secret, would you be saying this: "Anyone moaning that they got too few points because their assumption about how points are calculated proved to be wrong (being based on forecasts which they seem to have been treating as facts) has been shown a flaw in their approach. Probably better to invest time in reconsidering that approach rather than repeatedly arguing that it's not fair?"

Would you?
No I wouldn't. Because the difference is that I know the value of the price change. It is only the timing that is the issue. If I do not know how points were awarded I would have to make my assumptions, enter my team, then wait and see what resulted. When I know prices can move, but do not know when (rather than the amount), I can still counter this by moving earlier than I might assume is absolutely necessary, in order to manage my risk.

And FPL prices are determined by supply and demand. There are buyers and sellers. The fact they are not buying and selling with each other, but instead with a secretive being living in FPL Towers, does not change the principle.

As for "not fair", I am not sure why you oppose something that you consider fair. If so, it becomes personal taste - which is fine, but saying everyone should like Marmite because you do is an argument devoid of logic.

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2402
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by raoul » 15 Aug 2019, 12:09

anyone else seeing these poll percentages and thinking general election spread?

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 12:17

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 12:07
And FPL prices are determined by supply and demand. There are buyers and sellers. The fact they are not buying and selling with each other, but instead with a secretive being living in FPL Towers, does not change the principle.
Wrong. FPL prices are not determined by supply and demand. FPL prices are determined by algorithm based on transfer volumes. Supply/demand and transfer volumes are two different things. FPL Towers are not a buyer or seller, they simply aren't. They don't sell players or buy players. The whole principle is absolutely totally different.

Please, let's just leave it here, because you are factually wrong here. There's really no point arguing about facts. You can disagree with me on the price change thing, that's completely fine, but do yourself a favour and don't mention this bizarre stock market comparison anymore :)

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 12:07
As for "not fair", I am not sure why you oppose something that you consider fair. If so, it becomes personal taste - which is fine, but saying everyone should like Marmite because you do is an argument devoid of logic.
So are you saying we shouldn't debate anything unless it's a fundamental question about fair and unfair?

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2402
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by raoul » 15 Aug 2019, 12:29

Transfers involve supply of a player, or demand for a player. If you really think I am factually wrong, you should sue whoever supplied you with a dictionary because you have been horribly missold. Maybe those PPI people can assist in a claim.

Happy to discuss anyone's personal tastes. But you stated that your personal taste is clearly right, to the level that most people on here should surely agree with you (the poll proves you are wrong in this respect). Anyone who doesn't agree is labelled factually incorrect and stupid and then told they should stop. Maybe they are the ones who chose to vote, and the clever people (your dictionary presumably defines clever as anyone who shares your views) have not bothered lowering themselves by voting.

It always amuses me when someone instructs someone to "leave it there" during an argument. It demonstrates an argument so unpersuasive that the only way to get out is to inform the other party that they are no longer allowed to voice their opinion.

Not really what forums are about surely, but I will indeed leave it there, because I am tired of the arrogance and abuse.

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 12:36

raoul wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 12:29
Transfers involve supply of a player, or demand for a player. If you really think I am factually wrong, you should sue whoever supplied you with a dictionary because you have been horribly missold. Maybe those PPI people can assist in a claim.
No, you are factually wrong. Supply and demand means there is a buyer and seller who negotiate a price. Buyer wants to pay as small price as possible and a seller wants to receive as big price as possible and they settle a price. In FPL there is no such process. There is only one part, an FPL manager, who individually decides what he does. Supply of players is unlimited.

Supply and demand would be the case in FPL only if there was a limited amount of salahs and a limited amount of sterlings, and we should trade them with other managers and negotiate the price with other managers.
Last edited by Finisher1 on 15 Aug 2019, 13:02, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Knight
Posts: 10514
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 15 Aug 2019, 12:37

Finisher1 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:39
Please, let's just leave this here, shall we?
Oh Finisher. If only you would take your own advice.

User avatar
ajcairns
FISOhead
Posts: 500
Joined: 05 Oct 2016, 14:40
FS Record: Still Decidedly Average.

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by ajcairns » 15 Aug 2019, 12:38

so did we actually get to the bottom of whether Martial's price was manually doctored or not?

Finisher1
Dumbledore
Posts: 6840
Joined: 05 Mar 2013, 10:10

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by Finisher1 » 15 Aug 2019, 12:40

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 12:37
Finisher1 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 09:39
Please, let's just leave this here, shall we?
Oh Finisher. If only you would take your own advice.
When I start arguing about facts and say something that is factually proven wrong, I will leave it there. Could you point out when I have done such things?

User avatar
wonkypenguin
FISOhead
Posts: 533
Joined: 07 Aug 2016, 01:41

Re: Unpredictable price change timing - opinion poll

Post by wonkypenguin » 15 Aug 2019, 12:43

Finisher1 wrote:
15 Aug 2019, 12:36
Buyer wants to pay as small price as possible and a seller wants to receive as big price as possible and they settle a price
Not always!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GrapeshotCrawler, RomynPG and 12 guests