To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

TAA very much Salah for Pukking all over my Original GW1 score

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Arch Stanton
FISOhead

Re: TAA very much Salah for Pukking all over my Original GW1 score

Post by Arch Stanton »

Finished on 94 points. My tatic to ignore the bench costs me four points. With B Silva not playing my first sub was Rico not Kelly who was second sub. I didn't really understand how it worked.

Although I am happy with the score for my first try at this game I am not happy with the team overall. Perez is history and I am also wanting to replace Barkley. I feel not having Sterling will cost me in the long run. Looking back it was stupid not to try and fit him in. Downhill from here.

Ladotelli
Wideboy
FS Record: 13894

Post by Ladotelli »

A solid 84 for me. Very happy with that, got most of my 50/50 calls correct but should have foreseen Gerry D dropping back into the midfield, a bit miffed that I picked him as a striker really. Chuffed my gamble on Ryan and Martial paid off, had Kelly third sub though but can't really complain as all my players played anyway.

Zimmerman
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by Zimmerman »

Arch Stanton wrote: 12 Aug 2019, 20:59 Finished on 94 points. My tatic to ignore the bench costs me four points. With B Silva not playing my first sub was Rico not Kelly who was second sub. I didn't really understand how it worked.

Although I am happy with the score for my first try at this game I am not happy with the team overall. Perez is history and I am also wanting to replace Barkley. I feel not having Sterling will cost me in the long run. Looking back it was stupid not to try and fit him in. Downhill from here.
Sounds like you’ve started well. 94 without Sterling sounds like a good solid team.

Many of us have been lured in to Perez and Barkley (and possibly premature to write them off as mistakes).

Stena Bib
FISOhead
FS Record: Finished 530 FPL 2018/19

Post by Stena Bib »

Thought it would be OK to go without Sterling for his 1st 2 fixtures :roll:

And like most will be rolling my FT.

Arch Stanton
FISOhead

Post by Arch Stanton »

Zimmerman wrote: 13 Aug 2019, 07:10
Arch Stanton wrote: 12 Aug 2019, 20:59 Finished on 94 points. My tatic to ignore the bench costs me four points. With B Silva not playing my first sub was Rico not Kelly who was second sub. I didn't really understand how it worked.

Sounds like you’ve started well. 94 without Sterling sounds like a good solid team.

Many of us have been lured in to Perez and Barkley (and possibly premature to write them off as mistakes).
Cheers Zim, I thought Perez would be a good pick since he is really a forward but I think people will get rid of him. I am going to hold onto Barkley for the time being but I just feel like I have to get Sterling in. In the back of my mind I know it is early days so might be a bit of a knee jerk reaction, I will have a better idea in the coming weeks.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

Have a quite punty team including Richarlison, Sarr, Barkley, Perez, Murray and wood.

Tempted by switching Sarr to a 4,5 bench fodder and upgrade Wood to Rashford(i have .5 extra) but will wait until I can make two transfer for free.

The reason for having so many players is that I start with Zinchenko and Stones and they might be rotated sometimes so want strong subs.

Having three Liverpool defenders doesn't feel so good with Alisson injured...

yeboah
Grumpy Old Man

Post by yeboah »

91 pts - il take that!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”