To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Arsenal assets

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
dcbu338
Cheetah

Arsenal assets

Post by dcbu338 »

Hey all,

I am considering to take a punt on Arsenal’s attackers. :D

As I have only around 6m for a starting mid, I am currently on Nelson (5.5m), with biased love as an Gunner and liked this kid with his sharp performance last season in Bundesliga.

Any thoughts? Which Arsenal players you guys are with or on your watchlist?

I don’t go for Laca nor Auba given that I prefer Kane and Wilson for their consistency.
Pepe is certainly gold but not going for him unless he secures the starting spot and get used to EPL.

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: Arsenal assets

Post by No Way Jose »

How many games do you expect nelson to start? Did well for schalke but was a bit part player there too

dcbu338
Cheetah

Post by dcbu338 »

No Way Jose wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 04:30 How many games do you expect nelson to start? Did well for schalke but was a bit part player there too
I expect in early weeks, Nelson will be starting (when Pepe is still not adapted and Iwobi just too lame)

tbh, I won’t keep Nelson for too long, mainly for early campaign.

Also, I don’t really fond of the likes of Barkley, Perrera.
I do also consider Townsend and Trossard though.

Who else you think could be great choice from the 5.5-6m basket?

No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Fluked first season

Post by No Way Jose »

dcbu338 wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 04:36
No Way Jose wrote: 06 Aug 2019, 04:30 How many games do you expect nelson to start? Did well for schalke but was a bit part player there too
I expect in early weeks, Nelson will be starting (when Pepe is still not adapted and Iwobi just too lame)

tbh, I won’t keep Nelson for too long, mainly for early campaign.

Also, I don’t really fond of the likes of Barkley, Perrera.
I do also consider Townsend and Trossard though.

Who else you think could be great choice from the 5.5-6m basket?
Tough price bracket that i'm avoiding as I prefer perez, martial, sigurdson etc in the bracket above

For that range, barkley, trossard, trezeguet are interesting but expectations are low and I'd expect a 5.5-6m defender to outscore that price range unless barkley fires

Tel The Gooner
Kevin and Perry

Post by Tel The Gooner »

I wouldn't touch any of ours outside of Auba and Lacazette and even Laca is doubtful for Newcastle game. Pepe hasn't had much of a pre season and Nelson is likely to be a squad player who gets 1 game and then is left out unless he plays really well.

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”