To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

How Do The Geniuses Play It?

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
carlitobrigante
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: shite

How Do The Geniuses Play It?

Post by carlitobrigante »

So there are presumably some FPL managers who consistently do very very well (top 1,000 or whatever). Do we know the names / links to FPL teams of a few?

I'd like to see the general basis of their tactics, particularly how they tend to start the season. Do they wildcard early? Do they go with premium forwards? Do they stick in 2 cheap keepers or 1 big one?

Can anyone advise?

Mav3rick
FISO Jedi Knight
FS Record: FPL: 1082, 1201, 1800, 10203

The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: How Do The Geniuses Play It?

Post by Mav3rick »

Two places I'd start are:

Let's catch up with Ville
A thread that's been running a few years looking at the moves of one of FPL's most successful managers ever in Ville Ronka.

The STC thread
A FISO thread that's been running for several years now, but in which you'll see regular musings from the FFS 4th placed Hall of Famer and our own moderator and all round good guy Stemania.

carlitobrigante
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: shite

Post by carlitobrigante »

Very useful. Thank you!

raoul
Dumbledore
FS Record: Tied for OR 1st worldwide in FPL in GW5 in 21/22 (only to then finish 1m), and ranked 1st in TFF late in season 21/22 (eventual finish 95th). Won an old game called Football Fantastic. Best Fanteam finish 117th and cashed £150. Best FPL finish 2.4K.

Post by raoul »

I would avoid my thread for a start :)

As well as Mav's thoughts above, look out on the latest posts for baganboy, patrician, Aldershot rejects, and I suppose as a general point any thread which seems to have a zillion pages.

zalk
Red & Blue Braces
FS Record: 2197

Post by zalk »

I'd keep track of this league: Elite64

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”