To see less ads Register or Login ----- Daily Fantasy Sports games 18+

Leicester under radars

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Leicester under radars

Post by Billy Bongo »

Unbeaten preseason, Rogers playing a diamond , holding mid then Tellyman and Albrighton, then Maddo at tip, Vardy Perez up front .

Rogers likes goals, highest owned Leicester play is Maddo at 13%.

Fixtures not that great, wait and see blah blah well why? A lot of people seem happy to punt on Biscuits and Slab head with a totally in proven manager .

Vardy in particular looks really sharp pre season

Anyway, they seem to be lacking in many drafts imo

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Re: Leicester under radars

Post by Gambit »

Perez a lock in my team and has been since the move, he's been excellent pre season and with his advanced role and midfielder listing he's an excellent choice.

I like Vardy too but can't afford him and probably prefer Perez + 2.5m, Vardy one of the best striker options though for those with the cash available.

Fixtures aren't that bad, I actually like the opening four, it's a tough spell from 5-8 but can see Leicester being a real threat going forward against most teams so could still be attacking points available in games they lose.

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Gambit wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 08:20 Perez a lock in my team and has been since the move, he's been excellent pre season and with his advanced role and midfielder listing he's an excellent choice.

I like Vardy too but can't afford him and probably prefer Perez + 2.5m, Vardy one of the best striker options though for those with the cash available.

Fixtures aren't that bad, I actually like the opening four, it's a tough spell from 5-8 but can see Leicester being a real threat going forward against most teams so could still be attacking points available in games they lose.
🤫 about Perez haha.

Im hoping he a big differential in my cash mini leagues this season.
I thought he was really good for Newcastle back end of last season and in a better team and more advanced postion it can only mean positive things to come and at 6.5 million seems a bargain must have for me

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Stevieste wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 08:28
Gambit wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 08:20 Perez a lock in my team and has been since the move, he's been excellent pre season and with his advanced role and midfielder listing he's an excellent choice.

🤫 about Perez haha.

Im hoping he a big differential in my cash mini leagues this season.
I thought he was really good for Newcastle back end of last season and in a better team and more advanced postion it can only mean positive things to come and at 6.5 million seems a bargain must have for me
Yes, the only thing that would put me off would be if there was some kind of rotational threat from Barnes/Gray etc but that doesn't look to be the case and he's a class above those players, I think he'll be a key player for them and score very well this year. He looks underpriced for the team he's now at and the role he's been given.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Tbh Barnes Gray more a threat to Albrighton in the new diamond he's playing and cover for Tellymans imo

They struggled early doors against the 5 man defence of Atlanta , at least they've had sone time against it as of course Wolves with different level

I fancy Leicester to score 2 past a tired Wolves and Perez and Vards to be involved

Yesterday Tellyman looked very dangerous

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Billy Bongo wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 08:35 Tbh Barnes Gray more a threat to Albrighton in the new diamond he's playing and cover for Tellymans imo

They struggled early doors against the 5 man defence of Atlanta , at least they've had sone time against it as of course Wolves with different level

I fancy Leicester to score 2 past a tired Wolves and Perez and Vards to be involved

Yesterday Tellyman looked very dangerous

I agree, I think Leicester have a good chance of scoring in each of their opening four games, and Vardy Perez will be their main threat so I can see points for both.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Hard to justify Maddo over Telly and Perez tbh but they are all a threat

Albrighton Telly running in and Vardy Perez running on, Maddo will have a field day but with Perez up front he's hard to ignore

Choudhury also excellent

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Let's not forget Chillwell and Ricardo, the attacking quality of this team is superb and imo teams are going to really struggle against the diamond

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man

Post by Gambit »

Billy Bongo wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 08:48 Let's not forget Chillwell and Ricardo, the attacking quality of this team is superb and imo teams are going to really struggle against the diamond

Not too keen on their defenders, they are excellent players (I posted last night that I think Ricardo will be the next player to leave for a huge fee) but not sure on the clean sheets they will get. And priced at 5.5-6 you can get City/United/Chelsea/Spurs defenders for that. Will stick to their attacking players.

If they prove me wrong defensively then they will be easy enough to bring in.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

They have in theory 4 players worth 40m or more

Maddison
Teilemans
Chillwell
Ricardo

Plus Vardy Perez Barnes etc, it's a very strong team, of they replace Maguire they should be top 7 contenders

Stevieste
Dumbledore
FS Record: 24,360

Post by Stevieste »

Be interesting if they replace Magurie with Duffy

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Or Tawko

Smurphy Paw
FISO Knight
FS Record: Mediocre, apparently
13/14: FPL 1792; FIFA 14 Top 700.
17/18: FPL 696th; loads of mini-League wins and side game promotions
18/19 1FC Köln 5AS Champions
#1 Spring Super League regular season 19/20 & 20/21

Post by Smurphy Paw »

Billy Bongo wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 09:07 Or Tawko

Is this still on?
Will that open up a £4m Burnley defensive slot, as I think I recall you posting a while back?

blahblah
FISO Viscount
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.

Post by blahblah »

Brighton have just signed a CB https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49220070

From4corners
FISO Jedi Knight

Post by From4corners »

blahblah wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 12:29 Brighton have just signed a CB https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49220070
Don't think it's to replace Duffy or Dunk. Leicester could get a better player with the amount of money received I think. Also BHA will look to play with three central defenders so I see their new man as an addition rather than a replacement. We'll find out soon enough.

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Tawko mysteriously missing today with secret 'injury'

maradonash
Red & Blue Braces

Post by maradonash »

Djene Dakonam (Getafe) latest to be linked with LC as Maguire replacement.
Shrewd signing that would be.

Stemania
FISO Jedi Knight
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF Peak 2nd (Live 1st). Ability since lost.

Post by Stemania »

Billy Bongo wrote:Tawko mysteriously missing today with secret 'injury'

Dyche on Tarkowski injury: “James had two points on a scan on his thigh that were really tight and we need to be careful with them."

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

Last 10 game of last season with Brendan Rogers in charge

Leicester third being City and Liverpool for chances and top of the league for goal conversion

Billy Bongo
FISO Knight

Post by Billy Bongo »

During this period, his total of 25 shots inside the was second only to Mohamed Salah‘s (£12.5m) 31, his total of 14 on target was second only to the Egyptian’s 19 and no player was afforded more big chances than Vardy either.

Artius Stelio
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: N/A

Post by Artius Stelio »

I’ve got Pereira and Perez in my team.

Vsz
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: Won lots of cash leagues and was once, very briefly, top of TFF. Finished 15th too. Various top 5K and 10K FPL finishes

Post by Vsz »

Artius Stelio wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 18:10 I’ve got Pereira and Perez in my team.
I have Pérez.

Can’t justify 6m for Perreira...

cymbalrush84
Grumpy Old Man
FS Record: 2nd in Pendulum Swingers Super League 2006/7

Post by cymbalrush84 »

Leicester are a dodgy side to pick players from for the opening fixtures. Saying that, Perez is a good placeholder for most of the Chelsea players who look like nailed starters,

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Artius Stelio
Kevin and Perry
FS Record: N/A

Post by Artius Stelio »

Vsz wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 22:02
I have Pérez.

Pereira is a bit of a punt at £6.0m but can easily swap him out for another good defender should he not perform. When I’ve seen him play though he looks brilliant so I’m going to try and be patient.

Klopp-o-matic
Red & Blue Braces

Post by Klopp-o-matic »

Artius Stelio wrote: 05 Aug 2019, 12:24
Vsz wrote: 04 Aug 2019, 22:02
I have Pérez.

Pereira is a bit of a punt at £6.0m but can easily swap him out for another good defender should he not perform. When I’ve seen him play though he looks brilliant so I’m going to try and be patient.
I have him to right now 🤞

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”