View Latest: 1 Day | FISO Injury Search

Man City Fullbacks (Zinchenko, Cancelo, etc)

A Fantasy Football forum for news on fantasy football games run by the Premierleague (FPL).
Gambit
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2178
Joined: 02 Nov 2014, 16:36

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Gambit » 02 Aug 2019, 18:43

Ironfist wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 18:40
Gambit wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 15:29
...
Pep also said the players who have been playing pre season will start the Charity Shield, and confirmed Bravo would start in goal.

...
But not the first season game...
I know, that's why I said the Charity Shield and not the game at West Ham.

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Knight
Posts: 10087
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 02 Aug 2019, 23:14

Gambit wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 18:43
I know, that's why I said the Charity Shield and not the game at West Ham.
Ah, but if you wanted to be strictly accurate you would have said the Community Shield. :wink:

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 02 Aug 2019, 23:16

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 23:14
Gambit wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 18:43
I know, that's why I said the Charity Shield and not the game at West Ham.
Ah, but if you wanted to be strictly accurate you would have said the Community Shield. :wink:
😂😂😂😂

Which is why I use CS 😎

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Knight
Posts: 10087
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 02 Aug 2019, 23:42

blahblah wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 23:16
Which is why I use CS 😎
And I always wonder why you're talking about the Clean Sheet. :lol:

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 02 Aug 2019, 23:46

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 23:42
blahblah wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 23:16
Which is why I use CS 😎
And I always wonder why you're talking about the Clean Sheet. :lol:
I'll raise your Bowie, with what's a ckean sheet 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/BXPKpQevumc

User avatar
Pirlo's Beard
FISO Knight
Posts: 10087
Joined: 21 Aug 2013, 17:48

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Pirlo's Beard » 03 Aug 2019, 00:00

blahblah wrote:
02 Aug 2019, 23:46
https://youtu.be/BXPKpQevumc
This just makes me long for The Ronettes...


User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 03 Aug 2019, 00:09

Yep, another 🔥🔥🔥 one.

Enjoy https://youtu.be/eu9qkMPr10I

😂😂😂

This thread will be dead in a few weeks when Mendy is mended, well until a few months later when he is brokey again....

User avatar
Ironfist
FISO Knight
Posts: 12302
Joined: 11 Jul 2009, 14:43
Location: Israel
FS Record: FPL 09/10 - 1824th
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Ironfist » 03 Aug 2019, 10:52

Pirlo's Beard wrote:
03 Aug 2019, 00:00
This just makes me long for The Ronettes...

Your parents were young kids when this was released...

User avatar
murf
FISO Baron
Posts: 90686
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:28
Location: In the Zombie Highlands waiting to be reanimated as Christopher Lambert
FS Record: Once led TFF. Very briefly.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by murf » 03 Aug 2019, 20:16



Be My Baby has just neen on Pointless Celebrities. Shaun Ryder correctly guessed The Ronettes for a decent score of 11.

Zinchenko misindentified All Saints as The Sugababes for 100 Points. So out after Round 1. Mendy looked like getting through after that but tripped over his podium.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 03 Aug 2019, 20:19

I'm so tempted to Youtube-link You Trip me Up by JAMC :lol:

User avatar
Stemania
FISO Knight
Posts: 19929
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 11:54
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF 4th (Live HoF...errr...1st)

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Stemania » 04 Aug 2019, 22:23

So, looks like City will swap Danilo for Cancelo.

An immediate threat to Walker, no doubt, but with him capable of playing LB too (and being a much better player than Danilo), is anyone worried that's the early death of Zinchenko?

Pity we got no Stones vs Otamendi hint today.

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 04 Aug 2019, 22:25

Or Walker moves inside to CB?

User avatar
Stemania
FISO Knight
Posts: 19929
Joined: 27 Aug 2006, 11:54
Location: On the Iron Throne of xG, the seat of The Crown Prince of the Stat Perverts. Or if not, in the STC!
FS Record: Best: TFF 321st. FPL 129th. FFS Career HoF 4th (Live HoF...errr...1st)

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Stemania » 04 Aug 2019, 22:26

I think Walker only plays CB in a back three.

User avatar
Spinynorman
FISO Jedi Fish
Posts: 26537
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 08:12
Location: West Midlands.
FS Record: Under Ordinary

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Spinynorman » 04 Aug 2019, 22:26

Poo.

....and there I was thinking that I was getting sorted. :roll:

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 04 Aug 2019, 22:28

In the past, yes\probably - but they need one of those too?

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 04 Aug 2019, 22:28

Spinynorman wrote:
04 Aug 2019, 22:26
Poo.

....and there I was thinking that I was getting sorted. :roll:
You are snorting poo?

Gambit
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2178
Joined: 02 Nov 2014, 16:36

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Gambit » 04 Aug 2019, 22:31

Stemania wrote:
04 Aug 2019, 22:23
So, looks like City will swap Danilo for Cancelo.

An immediate threat to Walker, no doubt, but with him capable of playing LB too (and being a much better player than Danilo), is anyone worried that's the early death of Zinchenko?

Pity we got no Stones vs Otamendi hint today.
yes, i posted earlier that i thought zinchenko was poor today, although he wont face salah every week!

Walker was outstanding and perhaps worth the 0.5 on zin, but really its laporte or ederson for peace of mind with that city defence and we’ve all known that from the start

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2177
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Stevieste » 05 Aug 2019, 06:35

Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️

User avatar
No Way Jose
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2770
Joined: 22 Sep 2017, 10:46
FS Record: Fluked first season

Re: Zinchenko

Post by No Way Jose » 05 Aug 2019, 07:03

Mendy has been hinting he's fit and guardiola has too. I'd stay away personally. Expecting zinchenko to have the first 2 minimum and then rotate with mendy who I don't think is as clear cut first choice as we thought and cancelo signing would definitely be the end of the KDB lookalike.

Anyone keen on stones?

User avatar
xJosh-
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 346
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 22:54

Re: Zinchenko

Post by xJosh- » 05 Aug 2019, 08:51

Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Is this a joke?

User avatar
Mav3rick
FISO Knight
Posts: 17110
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:35
FS Record: The stats are dark and full of errors.

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Mav3rick » 05 Aug 2019, 08:57

Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Can't see that happening myself. Keepers don't need as much in the way of preseason training, and Ederson has been "resting" on Brazil's bench anyway.

He's so crucial to the way that city play out from the back that I don't think Guardiola leaves him out. Bravo has had his reward playing in the show piece at Wembley, and will get time in the cups again I'm sure, but I'd be very surprised if Ederson is not starting GW1.

User avatar
Billy Bongo
FISO Knight
Posts: 10837
Joined: 21 Jul 2013, 22:18

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Billy Bongo » 05 Aug 2019, 08:59

It's called selection panic by FPL managers

Everyone will have 10 Billings and Vardy by Friday

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk


User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2177
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Stevieste » 05 Aug 2019, 10:27

xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 08:51
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Is this a joke?
Serious question actually.

Aguero prob be sub first game of the season so why is it not possible Ederson is also 🤷‍♂️

User avatar
xJosh-
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 346
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 22:54

Re: Zinchenko

Post by xJosh- » 05 Aug 2019, 13:24

Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 10:27
xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 08:51
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Is this a joke?
Serious question actually.

Aguero prob be sub first game of the season so why is it not possible Ederson is also 🤷‍♂️
I’d say it’s probably because Aguero is an outfield player who would have to run about 8km after only a few training sessions and is far more likely to pick up an injury than a goalkeeper.

So to answer your question yes Ederson will start in goal. I know that might sound hostile reading it back so I’m sorry if it does. I was taking the piss with the first response but I’m genuinely just saying what I think here :)

User avatar
blahblah
FISO Baron
Posts: 70771
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:46
Location: .. he thinks that he knows something which he doesn't, whereas I am quite concious of my ignorance.
Contact:

Re: Zinchenko

Post by blahblah » 05 Aug 2019, 13:27

xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 13:24
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 10:27
xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 08:51
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Is this a joke?
Serious question actually.

Aguero prob be sub first game of the season so why is it not possible Ederson is also 🤷‍♂️
I’d say it’s probably because Aguero is an outfield player who would have to run about 8km after only a few training sessions and is far more likely to pick up an injury than a goalkeeper.

So to answer your question yes Ederson will start in goal. I know that might sound hostile reading it back so I’m sorry if it does. I was taking the piss with the first response but I’m genuinely just saying what I think here :)
I will 😂😂😂 if Ederson doesn't start at the weekend 😂

User avatar
xJosh-
Red & Blue Braces
Posts: 346
Joined: 27 Jul 2017, 22:54

Re: Zinchenko

Post by xJosh- » 05 Aug 2019, 13:30

blahblah wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 13:27
xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 13:24
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 10:27
xJosh- wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 08:51
Stevieste wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 06:35
Will Ederson even start the season in goal for Man City ?
He not played one pre season game and im aware its because he being rested, but Bravo has played well in his place and could start the first game or 2 🤷‍♂️
Is this a joke?
Serious question actually.

Aguero prob be sub first game of the season so why is it not possible Ederson is also 🤷‍♂️
I’d say it’s probably because Aguero is an outfield player who would have to run about 8km after only a few training sessions and is far more likely to pick up an injury than a goalkeeper.

So to answer your question yes Ederson will start in goal. I know that might sound hostile reading it back so I’m sorry if it does. I was taking the piss with the first response but I’m genuinely just saying what I think here :)
I will 😂😂😂 if Ederson doesn't start at the weekend 😂
I’ll delete my Fiso for being an arse 😂

User avatar
Stevieste
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2177
Joined: 19 Aug 2017, 10:28
FS Record: 1500

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Stevieste » 05 Aug 2019, 14:13

Bookmarked.

Come on Bravo 🙏🏻 please play one more game, its the least you deserve after the community shield heroics 😉🤣

User avatar
Klopp-o-matic
Treebeard
Posts: 263
Joined: 23 Jul 2018, 08:56

Re: Zinchenko

Post by Klopp-o-matic » 06 Aug 2019, 09:08

What is the back four likely to look like?

Zinchenko - Laporte - Stones - Walker?

Both Zinchenko and Stones are great picks in that case (price 5.5), regarding the team having 20 cs last season.

Altough Z might be rotated (Mendy). But Stones should play almost every game, shouldn't he? Or is he threatened by Otamendi in any way?

User avatar
raoul
Grumpy Old Man
Posts: 2273
Joined: 13 Oct 2005, 18:32
FS Record: got up to 3rd in TFF overall one Christmas about 15 years ago ... and won Football Fantastic (how I miss thee) one year. Apart from that, pants.

Re: Zinchenko

Post by raoul » 06 Aug 2019, 09:26

Klopp-o-matic wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 09:08
What is the back four likely to look like?

Zinchenko - Laporte - Stones - Walker?

Both Zinchenko and Stones are great picks in that case (price 5.5), regarding the team having 20 cs last season.

Altough Z might be rotated (Mendy). But Stones should play almost every game, shouldn't he? Or is he threatened by Otamendi in any way?
he is threatened by Fernandinho getting time at CB, and the arrival of Cancelo (if it happens). As well as Otamendi.

LaPorte seems the only safe pick at present (and am I right that there is still no left sided option to steal his spot?)

MinimalFuss
Kevin and Perry
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 Aug 2015, 11:45

Re: Zinchenko

Post by MinimalFuss » 06 Aug 2019, 09:32

Klopp-o-matic wrote:
06 Aug 2019, 09:08
What is the back four likely to look like?

Zinchenko - Laporte - Stones - Walker?

Both Zinchenko and Stones are great picks in that case (price 5.5), regarding the team having 20 cs last season.

Altough Z might be rotated (Mendy). But Stones should play almost every game, shouldn't he? Or is he threatened by Otamendi in any way?
Laporte is the only defender set in stone at Man City.

Otamendi will rotate with Stone,
Zinchenko will rotate with Mendy,
Walker will rotate with Cancelo,

It's what Pep does every year, I don't know why anyone expects different!

View Latest: 1 Day View Your posts
Post Reply

Return to “Fantasy PremierLeague.com (FPL)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fuzzy, klompa, Klopp-o-matic, Lucky, MorrisonDullforce, noelix and 44 guests